COS in the mall?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
xenubuffalony
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

COS in the mall?

Post by xenubuffalony » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:19 pm

The Buffalo NY COS has put a kiosk up in the local mall. They are giving the free presonality test. I watched as the person administered the test to ensuspecting young people. They have no shortage of people to do this in the mall. How can I picket inside the mall? I do not need to pickett at the ORG, there is never anybody there. I think that if the mall managment knew that a cult was at work near the food court that they would stop it.

Thelma
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Thelma » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:58 pm

Sheesh, the mall?

Maybe talk to management, and, give them the link to Xenu.net?

I bet if you posted over on the Opinions and Debates section, lot of people there would have ideas.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:28 am

Each e-meter has a "religious" stamp on the bottom. CoS pretends to "not" be religious when at a mall, since malls usually don't allow prosyletizing. So, get a senior security guard to ask to see the e-meter, turn it over, and verify that this is a religion. Then let mall security handle this.

If they DON'T have a religion stamp on their e-meter, they are practicing medicine without a license so the Food and Drug Administration can hammer them in the U.S. Either way they lose.

You can't picket inside a mall since it's private property. But, you don't need to inform the guards that CoS is a scam or explain all of its past sins. You could say that your children are a different religion and you don't want them prosyletized. Get mall security to do the rest.

XyberDyne

Post by XyberDyne » Tue May 30, 2006 12:59 pm

I think the mall Kiosk was closed succesfully... ::WHOO-HOO::

marlysfan

Post by marlysfan » Tue May 30, 2006 2:56 pm

I think the mall Kiosk was closed succesfully... ::WHOO-HOO::
I hate to rain on your parade, but the mall kiosks are travelling. They stay at one mall for about two months, then move to another one. I was working at a deli in Ward Parkway Mall (Kansas City, MO), and there was a kiosk right across the way from the deli. I talked to the guy that manned it on occasion, and he told me about the transitory nature of the kiosks.

Return to “New York”