Purification Seminar

xenubuffalony

Purification Seminar

Post by xenubuffalony » Wed May 23, 2007 8:51 pm

I was at a family function and in a casual conversation my brother in law said he was just to a body purification free seminar put on by the scientologists in Buffalo. I went into a torrid explanation of the purification rundown and how dangerous it is. He was shocked that I knew ever aspect of the purification rundown. This knowledge gave my explanation of the COS and their core beliefs much credibility. I am sure he will not be back. Thanks to all of the posters for putting so much information on the net.

My brother in law is a health care professional and was solicited via direct mail at his place of business. What I can’t understand is why would a educated professional go to such a thing. I was hoping to see the mail piece but he said he tossed it.

If anyone has this mailer could you please post it.

Thanks.

programmer_guy

Post by programmer_guy » Thu May 24, 2007 5:03 am

xenubuffalony wrote: He was shocked that I knew ever aspect of the purification rundown. This knowledge gave my explanation of the COS and their core beliefs much credibility. I am sure he will not be back.
Good job! :)

xenubuffalony wrote: What I can’t understand is why would a educated professional go to such a thing.
I don't know either except maybe (I'm making a wild guess) that medical science and technology is such a HUGE field of knowledge that any one medical professional person can only know a very small part of it. So, Scientology slips in through the gaps in their knowledge. (Maybe, now, you could ask him this?)

BTW, when I supervised the Standard Dianetics course at the Riverside Mission we had one military medical doctor (I think that he was a GP) and one chiropracter on course.

Return to “New York”