Buffalo Ed

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
no_8c_now
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Buffalo Ed

Post by no_8c_now » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:17 am

The latest Buffalo ED is Jonathon Reece, (aka Jono). I first heard his name but wasn't sure it was the guy I was thinking of. Recent pictures confirm it.

Jono is about 28 or so. He is SO and has likely been since birth. He was RPFed at 15 and spent about 5 years in it.

He does have strong leadership qualities and was CO CTO WUS prior to his recent posting. His mother is Roz Reece, grumpy bitch extordinaire, last I knew she was Snr CS CTO WUS. She is married to Randall Reece.
I don't think Randall is the father and taking the last name is probably due to some shame of the original father being now an SP.

Anyways, Buffalo has long been a struggling org, and that status did not change with their new Ideal Org, witness the ED's blowing or getting removed from post. The SO sending in an ED is a last desparate measure. It has been done in Santa Barbara for a long time and there was a failed mission in Hawaii a few years ago. The SO ED started to get romantic with someone there.

I recall reading that Buffalo reached SH size but it was not annouced at the MV event. I guess even they couldn't pad the stats enought to get there and they would come up with every way possible to push the needed stats.

lulu_belle
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by lulu_belle » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:40 pm

Jono's name used to be Jono Mustard. His father, as far as I knew, was John Mustard.

John Mustard wasn't declared. He died while on staff. Bea Kiddo tells the story on ESMB.

http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p ... d#post3748

This is confusing to me. Maybe John Mustard wasn't his father?
"Is leaving Scientology the new black?"

Return to “New York”