Columbus Org has gone dark?

ChefXenu

Columbus Org has gone dark?

Post by ChefXenu » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:24 am

On my way to the courthouse this morning, I passed the Columbus Org (30 North High Street, Columbus, OH 43215) at just after 9am. Unlike the previous times I have taken the same route at the same time, there were no lights on inside the Org. There was no one at the desk, and as far as I could tell no one in the building at all. I thought this was odd. I've never seen the place totally dark. There has always been someone there, regardless of the hour, and it has always looked like it was open for business from early morning until after most other downtown businesses were closed.

After court, at about noon, I again went past the Org. It was still, to all appearances, closed and devoid of life. The signs are still up, the TV and books are still in the window (though the TV is off instead of playing CCHR fluf), but the place is dark, uninhabited. I'll check back later this week (with my camera) and see if this was a fluke.
REB Slaughter (USN-RET)(SP V)
614-321-XENU http://www.chefxenu.net
4th (or 5th) Marcabian Invader Force Mess Saucer 1138

skeptic2girl

Re: Columbus Org has gone dark?

Post by skeptic2girl » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:53 am

Sounds like they couldn't pay the electric bill!

Nice!!!
"The truth is out there."

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:14 am

Are their hours posted on the door? A lot of times it seems like they scale the hours way back, to 3 days a week or something.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

ChefXenu

Post by ChefXenu » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:15 pm

Went by again today (with my camera). The org was open and the electricity is not cut off, but there were only two people visible, the lady behind the reception desk, and the lady in the nice pant-suit who followed me down the street towards the bus stop with her cellphone clutched in her white knuckled grip.

There are no hours posted on the front door (labeled Church of Scientology), side door (labeled Dianetics Institute or some such thing) or the windows. I'll keep an eye out over the next few weeks and see what happens. I also want to see if the local NoI members are going there, but today the org was as ethnically diverse as Hubbard preferred it (meaning entirely Caucasian).
REB Slaughter (USN-RET)(SP V)
614-321-XENU http://www.chefxenu.net
4th (or 5th) Marcabian Invader Force Mess Saucer 1138

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Chef, if you post pics of the orgs deadness, please be sure to have the Xenumobile Mk.III parked up in front ;).

Grassyknoll

Post by Grassyknoll » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:44 am

ChefXenu wrote:On my way to the courthouse this morning, I passed the Columbus Org (30 North High Street, Columbus, OH 43215) at just after 9am. Unlike the previous times I have taken the same route at the same time, there were no lights on inside the Org. There was no one at the desk, and as far as I could tell no one in the building at all. I thought this was odd. I've never seen the place totally dark. There has always been someone there, regardless of the hour, and it has always looked like it was open for business from early morning until after most other downtown businesses were closed.

After court, at about noon, I again went past the Org. It was still, to all appearances, closed and devoid of life. The signs are still up, the TV and books are still in the window (though the TV is off instead of playing CCHR fluf), but the place is dark, uninhabited. I'll check back later this week (with my camera) and see if this was a fluke.
I heard the same thing on a YT video where a poster in Coumbus stated that they checked out that location and didn't see any one. Good!
If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem.

Return to “Ohio”