Tory-Cincinnati org-Have they shrunk?

free_for_real

Tory-Cincinnati org-Have they shrunk?

Post by free_for_real » Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:35 am

Tory, I found a posting on another message board where a staff member posted all the information about their staff and public by name and what services they have done.

You responded to him as did others. It appeared by what I read that they aren't that big now or maybe they weren't then anyway.
Do you know if any of those people are still there?

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:11 am

The ED of LA Org got pregnant and was routed out of the Sea org, and sent to run Cincinnati.

This was in about 1998 I believe. Last I heard, she is still there, and doing pretty well with it.
Does anyone here have any more recent updates on the org there?

Best :)

Tory/Magoo~
[color=#0000FF][b]Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the Moonlight~
In for 30+/Escaped out in 2000
Declared SP (SP 6^with Cumulative Cluster)
Free at LAST! Leap and the Net will appear! Make the Leap :)

Burbank, CA
http//www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44
(818) 588-3044[/b][/color]

free_for_real

Post by free_for_real » Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:19 pm

Tory, thanks for thr information. I hope someone else has a current update.

oyster

Post by oyster » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:51 am

I don't know all too much about the Cincinnati Org, however, I used to walk past it all of the time (2 years ago)and I must say that it does look nice from the outside. I have a friend who worked in the building next door to them, and he always mentioned how annoyed he was with them (and I don't even think he knows much about Scientology). As of 2 years ago, I always did notice a somewhat tall, dark skined mediterranean lady working there. She was often passing out stress tests when I walked by, and always had a smile on her face. 3 years ago, they had a museum to the life of L Ron Hubbard (Pictures of a Lifetime) inside Tower Place Mall (just down the road from their current Org). That museum was there for 6 months.

I drove past it yesturday and it was still there (I have no reason to go to that part of downtown). I thought it was odd that they had a 'Now Hiring' sign prominently displayed in the window (a recruitment tool?). They also have a booth at the Kenwood Towne Centre (an upscale suburban mall). That makes me nervous because during the summer, there are lots of kids walking past there. However, I have never seen anybody at the booth (other than the worker).

I am new to this messege board, so I am responding to a messege from a year ago. I have just learned about this awful group, and I would really like to keep a close eye as to what is happening in my neck of the woods. I want friends and neighbors to know what they are all about.

cerridwen

Post by cerridwen » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:19 am

Thanks very much for the report.

Please keep us updated on what you see.

Cerri

oyster

Post by oyster » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:52 pm

According to ReferenceUSA, it is being run by JEANIE SONENFILD, (Religious Leader Scientology and Executive Director of Dianetics Foundation), with 50-99 employees (that I don't believe), and annual sales of $5mill-$10mill (mind you, sometimes that listing is out of date, the business itself provieds the information, so they could lie). The location is both the Dianetics Foundation and Church of Scientolgy, so they don't seem to be hiding anything. To access this information, just go to www.Cincinnatilibrary.org. Look in the databases and look through ReferenceUSA. Then do a phone number search. You must have a library card to use it, though.

A Google search of Jeanine Sonefild found that she completed the 'Route to Infinity' course in 1998 (according to TruthAbout Scientology.com, from Freewinds 30). The name is also mentioned in an obituary from May 2004 from Jackson, CA as a surviving daughter (married to a David). A little more research found that they are (or at least were) married and lived in a Kentucky suburb of Cincinnati (yeah, I found there home address, ain't the internet great for privacy?) The only dates that I could verify are from 1999, so it is possible that they left several years ago, or they could still be here.

lucy skywalker

Post by lucy skywalker » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:37 pm

Oyster,

Last I heard, which was about a year ago, David Sonenfild was still at the Cinncinnati Org. A friend shared that he is originally from Australia (not sure if that bit of info is correct or not).

There was a woman named Kathy Chase who worked at the Cinci Org as well. Anyone familiar with her?

lucy

suzicue

Post by suzicue » Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:01 pm

For those who don't know this already, Jeannie Sonenfild (Sonnenfeld?)
used to be Jeannie Bogvad, married to Jens Bogvad. She was in the
sea org for a long time, way back to the Apollo days where she was
an auditor. While married to Jens, they went to Tokyo and greatly
expanded the org there, and then they went to LAD and did the same.
Jens passed away from cancer in the early 90s, IIRC. Jeannie is the
sister of John Danilovich. John, commonly known as JohnD, was on
the Apollo, was Chief Off FSO for years, and was CO AOSH UK the last
I knew. Cinci org had grown under Jeannie, up to about 2003, but
I don't know if it has since shrunk. Jens Bogvad is from Sweden and
in the 70's as ED Munich, turned that into a very large org. Munich
is now much smaller than it used to be.

oyster

Post by oyster » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:10 pm

Thanks Suzicue. Sonenfild is spelled correctly. I verified it with some public records (you can find sooo much on the internet). In 98, I remember seeing a wall sign/billboard right by U of Cincinnati was changed for the first time since at least early 1995 (the side of a building right next to the McDonalds near campus, accross the street from Old St George Church) from that of a beer ad to Dianetics. That sign was up there for about 4 years.

Here is an interesting article I found. I am still active with several groups at UC (as an old alumni, of course). I can see what I can do to keep them off of campus.
http://www.newsrecord.org/media/paper69 ... 1982.shtml

I do think it is great that people are reading this website. I just found the messege board last night. I am delighted to see that there is activity on here now.

cerridwen

Post by cerridwen » Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:24 am

Prior to marrying Jens Bogvad, Jeannie was married to Bill Franks who was the first ED Int appointed by LRH and then declared in 1982.

Bill Franks testified against Scn in the Lisa Case.

This is his testimony:

http://www.whyaretheydead.net/lisa_mcph ... _13_AM.htm

This is is 1985 affidavit.

http://gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal ... 04-03.html

This is a 2003 post on the Facts about Cincinnati Org

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.reli ... urce&hl=en

Lots of very good reading there.

Cerri

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:13 am

Ok...........lots has been filled in here, and thanks for all the great info.

All I have to add is that Jeanie Moved to Cincinnati after marrying David.

He used to work at AOLA while she was at LAOrg, married to Jens, as has been said above.

Then Jens died, she and David married, and got pregrant, which is the Sea Org of Scientology is no longer permitted.

Sooooooooooo...with that, they moved out of the Sea Org, into a "Class 5 org" (Or Class 4, I think it's a Class 5 org).........Cincinnatti Org.

I have heard nothing of they leaving, but that doesn't mean they did not.

Anyone with any news....please let us know.

My best to them, if they're still trapped in, and I hope they soon take back their lives.

Love to all............

Tory/Magoo~

oyster

Post by oyster » Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:29 pm

I have been passed the Org several time at different times of day (1:00pm-9:00pm; they close at 9:45) and the place is empty and the shelves are full of books. I have seen a few very skinny people in there, but I think they work there.

Granted, I have never been passed it in the morning nor on Sunday for their services, but from the looks of it, the Org is simply taking up space. I have seen very little activity from them. They are not even getting involved in the community, with the exception of passing out stress tests. The last thing that I found them to do in the community was 5 years ago. And it wasn't even service oriented.

At their mall kiosk at Kenwood, I have seen two different people working it. Both somwhat tall men (5'10-6'2"), very skinny (maybe too skinny to be healthy; typical of a strict beans and rice diet?), one looked to be mid to late 20s and the other late 30s. Their faces look unhealthy. A little stressed out and malnurished (spelling?) a bit. Not too much either way, but if you know what to look for, they just look as healthy as they can be. I wonder if this is from a diet they are forced to abide by.

I also find it unusual that people I know that work at the mall don't even know the Teegeeakologists are there. One who even works a couple hundred feet from them.

oyster

Post by oyster » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:08 am

I went to the Riverfest last night. I found one person handing out stress tests (this was on the Cincinnati side of the river). With a quarter million people on that side of the river, and the festival being about 2 miles from the Org, I was very surprised at their small presence. Either they were taking Labor Day off, or they have very few people in their Org. Did anybody else see more Scinos there?

I thought about handing out some Xenu.net flyers, but I figured that I would be drawing more attention to them than they were already getting, even if the attention is negative.

bear

Post by bear » Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:55 am

Hey, I used to take a few courses there at the request of my employer. The sonnenfelds are still there as far as I know. I kept getting routed to ethics, and they got very upset that I admitted visiting this website. They are very unorganized there. I know of some scientologists that won't go to that org for courses, even though they live in cincinnati!

oyster

Post by oyster » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:15 am

Are you still taking courses there? Or at any other org? If not, how long have you been out? How busy has the org been lately?

As for organization, that seems a bit obvious. Whenever there is a big festival downtown, you might see one Scino passing out stress tests. A better organized group would want to have somebody at every entrance and a few wandering the party.

Return to “Ohio”