Tory-Cincinnati org-Have they shrunk?

bear

Post by bear » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:12 pm

I STOPPED TAKING COURSES AT THE ORG, I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ANY OTHER ORGS. I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT THE ORG WAS VERY BUSY, I WAS ON COURSE ONE SUNDAY BUT REFUSED TO GO TO SUNDAY SERVICE, THERE WERE ABOUT 10 PEOPLE. NOT SURE IF THAT IS BIG. IT JUST SEEMS LIKE THE SAME PEOPLE RUSHING AROUND BUT ACCOMPLISHING NOTHING.

oyster

Post by oyster » Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:53 am

Thanks for the info. I guess you are now a part of the 10 million members and growing.

I have found it funny that despite the many festivals held Downtown (some that attract half a million people), that there are not more people passing out stress tests. This despite the fact that they are just outside of where everything happens. I guess disorganization explains thaFrom

From what I understand, Cincinnati is supposed to be one of the bigger orgs. If there are only 10 people there, it does not seem to be too busy.

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:47 pm

Oyster wrote:

From what I understand, Cincinnati is supposed to be one of the bigger orgs. If there are only 10 people there, it does not seem to be too busy.[/quote]

And isn't that great news ?? :D

bear

Post by bear » Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:05 am

thats more than awesome. like all things everything must come to an end, hopefully that org will soon. I had mostly seen the same people every time i went. they really starve and overwork the staff.

aleighg25

Post by aleighg25 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:46 am

Are you still talking about the Cincinnati Org?

aleighg25

Post by aleighg25 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:34 am

I was on staff there from 98-2001. Have been out for 5 years now. Jeanie and David had a son named Connor. My Dad is still very much involved and has been for over 30 years. We haven't talked in 5 years. I can answer any questions that you may have...providing that I have the info :D

Patty Pieniadz

Post by Patty Pieniadz » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:15 am

aleighg25 wrote:I was on staff there from 98-2001. Have been out for 5 years now. Jeanie and David had a son named Connor. My Dad is still very much involved and has been for over 30 years. We haven't talked in 5 years. I can answer any questions that you may have...providing that I have the info :D
Hi,

Glad you could join us.

I'd love to hear about the Cincinnati Org. How big were they 5 years ago when you left. Why'd you leave? Do you have any current information on their size? Are the public being regged to buy a new "ideal org".

Tell us your story!

Patty

aleighg25

Post by aleighg25 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:54 pm

Well, back in 97 they won the Birthday Game. I went to Flag and went to the big event. They were big then...probably close to 100 staff.

I was in the TTC, training to be an auditor. Made it Level II. Attested to Clear in 2001. Then they sent me to ASHOLA where I trained to become the Chief Academw Sup. I had RTC passes on everything. Things were going well for me and I just couldn't take it anymore. I don't know if that makes sense or not but I felt my life was completley out of my control. I would end up in Ethics because of low stats....constantly losing my day off. It was just too much. I couldn't talk to my Dad about it...he is OT 8 and would just no get it. When I tried to leave the first time my Dad told on me. So I knew that I couldn't go back to him. I was born into Scientology have been all my life. So, I left. It was very very hard but I came to my family in Michigan.

A When I left in 2001 the Org was not doing well. They were losing staff left and right. Constantly reporting false stats. It was a mess. David Sonenfild is Australian. I don't know much about how they are doing now. Haven't spoken to my Father in 5 years. But that is to be expected. I am actually happier now then ever. I have two beautiful children and have been married for 3 years.

Patty Pieniadz

Post by Patty Pieniadz » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:33 pm

Thanks for the reply aleighg25,

I'm originally from Boston but now live in Connecticut. Here's a bit about me.

http://www.lermanet.com/patti-pieniadz/

It seems that more and more people that have left Scientology are willing to come forward and talk. I'm so happy for your courageously stepping up and talking. I know that it is a big decision to make.

It's probably the safest it's ever been to talk about Scn openly because the C of S is really on a steep vertical decline on the number of new people onto the Bridge . But that's only in places that have the internet and critical sites about them.

The internet is something Hubbard never even imagined. So much for his OT abilities.

Anyway, I'm glad you're here and I hope you stay and contribute to the discussion and the exposing of Scn.

OH! and if you've been declared and would like to send me a copy with your side of the story please just pm me here. I'm buildng a website
with lots of SP declares to show how awful Scn justice can be.

Patty

lulu_belle

Post by lulu_belle » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:22 pm

aleighg25 wrote:Well, back in 97 they won the Birthday Game. I went to Flag and went to the big event. They were big then...probably close to 100 staff.

<snip>

A When I left in 2001 the Org was not doing well. They were losing staff left and right. Constantly reporting false stats. It was a mess.

God, this is the Jeannie pattern. Builds up an org; it crashes. When it's crashing, she reports false stats.

She did it both times she was ED LA Day. Probably did it in Japan, too.

aleighg25

Post by aleighg25 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:15 pm

Really? She was such a stat pusher. It was awful. Then you got in trouble for pushing stats. She would put so much pressure on you and then it would blow up in your face! I wonder if she is still there.

lulu_belle

Post by lulu_belle » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:48 am

aleighg25 wrote:Really? She was such a stat pusher. It was awful. Then you got in trouble for pushing stats. She would put so much pressure on you and then it would blow up in your face! I wonder if she is still there.

Yeah, sounds like Jeannie.

I'm sure she's still there. The woman is tough and tenacious, I'll give you that.

Just being able to stay married to David Sonenfild for that long is enogh to earn her a medal.

aleighg25

Post by aleighg25 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:06 am

I am not sure about that because Connor should be close to 10 now which is the age that he can become a cadet. She should be allowed to go back into the SO....David was a dog!!!!!

lulu_belle

Post by lulu_belle » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:18 am

After being out "in the world" that long and not being controlled like you would be on an SO base, I seriously doubt she would want to go back. I'm sure David doesn't.

I'm sure the SO will try to force her back. It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

oyster

Post by oyster » Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:00 am

ALeighg, thanks for sharing. It breaks my heart to hear about what $cinos do to their members, and it make me mad to hear that they are doing it right in my backyard.

I am curious, what is it with them that keeps them coming back to malls for a short period of time? I saw they had a 'shop' at Tower Place, then they recently had a kiosk at Kenwood. Both places, they were open for a few months before closing up shop. And I don't visit malls all too often (except foe Kenwood where my girldfriend works), so it seems odd that I have seen two places where they recruit.

Return to “Ohio”