News 5 Story?

oyster

News 5 Story?

Post by oyster » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:28 pm

I just heard a promo spot on News 5 talking about a 'controversal church recruiting in a local mall'. Three guesses as to which church they are talking about.

Story at 11pm tonight on channel 5.

I have always debated whether to start a letter writing cmapign to the folks at Kenwood Towne Centre asking them to remove one of their controversial churches. This story may make my job easy.

oyster

Post by oyster » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:22 am

Does anybody know the name Sylvia Stanard? She came into Cincinnati from DC just for this story, to be interviewed.

It was an alright story, I think it may have give those Scinos some good pr. I hope it does inspire some people to research it on the web. I also wish they had mentioned this website, or www.whyaretheydead.net

Then again, I have the feeling that the station did not want to be sued, so they left off the websites.

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:38 am

Sylvia Stannard is in the DSA (Department of Special Affairs) in Washington DC. She is a 50ish chubby blondish woman. There used to be pics of her online, but the "osa babes" link seems to be dead.

Sylvia has been in osa for probably 30+ years. She was around for the "snow white" Op, as well as the Paulette Cooper set-up. She was a close friend of Kendrick Moxon...Sue Taylor, Thierry DeChaunac and other historic cult figures. Her husband John and children are all in the cult as well.

Google can tell you more.

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:07 pm

Channel Cincinnati
Target 5 Investigates: Free Stress Test Or Religious Recruiting Station?
watch the investigation at:

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/health ... etail.html

oyster

Post by oyster » Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:43 am

Walked into Kenwood Towne Centre to be pleasantly surprised to see that the place is free of cult groups. As I understand it, rent went up quite a bit starting in 2006. The Teegeeack-ologists were the first to go. I haven't noticed any others stores there closed since Christmas.

Return to “Ohio”