CLEVELAND, OHIO!!!!!

shelby

CLEVELAND, OHIO!!!!!

Post by shelby » Mon May 21, 2007 2:41 pm

I will probably regret posting this, however, I had a horrible experience on Saturday at a local flea market. Scientologists were there asking people if they wanted a free stress test. I practically went out of my mind. I told them to check out www.xenu.net.

Can someone tell me where I can find the flyers to post? Can someone bump that up for me because I want to make sure people here are informed about the evil cult. :evil:

truthseeker

Post by truthseeker » Mon May 21, 2007 4:16 pm

look at the'how to support' section of the main site

Kilia

Re: CLEVELAND, OHIO!!!!!

Post by Kilia » Mon May 21, 2007 5:31 pm

shelby wrote:I will probably regret posting this, however, I had a horrible experience on Saturday at a local flea market. Scientologists were there asking people if they wanted a free stress test. I practically went out of my mind. I told them to check out www.xenu.net.

Can someone tell me where I can find the flyers to post? Can someone bump that up for me because I want to make sure people here are informed about the evil cult. :evil:
Cleveland, the city of my birth?? Whoa, I wish I was there right now to give those $cienos a piece of my mind!

Go get 'em, shelby!!

shelby

Post by shelby » Mon May 21, 2007 6:42 pm

Yes, Kilia! IN CLEVELAND!!! Can you believe it? I'm still REELING over this!

Well, my girlfriend told me I spun around like I was possessed after my brain registered what the guy said to me, the I said "How DARE you? You shouldn't even be here! After what your cult did to Lisa McPherson! Check out Xenu.net" and I guess I got the attention of the whole place. I can't even remember what I said.

I......WAS......FURIOUS! Absolutely furious the flea market let that bunch in there. I left and WILL NOT patronize that place again. Of course, there was no one getting a stress test or even interested in all the Dianetics books they had stacked there. But I WAS FURIOUS. Especially since I had an inquisitive 9 year old with me who asked a great number of questions.

Of course, I left the flea market in fear. Because I chose to speak out against them and I know about their fair game stuff and what they do to SP's. After all, I am an SP. However, I will be sending in covert ops with flyers to post on the bulletin board in there and set up a cute little alien we found. ~~SIGH~~ I'm still absolutely furious.

Kilia

Post by Kilia » Mon May 21, 2007 7:09 pm

shelby wrote:Yes, Kilia! IN CLEVELAND!!! Can you believe it? I'm still REELING over this! ......
....Of course, I left the flea market in fear. Because I chose to speak out against them and I know about their fair game stuff and what they do to SP's. After all, I am an SP. However, I will be sending in covert ops with flyers to post on the bulletin board in there and set up a cute little alien we found. ~~SIGH~~ I'm still absolutely furious.
You won't be "fair-gamed" unless you tell them info about you.

Hang in there, shelby.

shelby

Post by shelby » Mon May 21, 2007 7:13 pm

Oh, i would never. I was thankful I didn't drive there. My friend drove us. It really bothers me that they might suck someone in.

Kilia

Post by Kilia » Mon May 21, 2007 7:18 pm

shelby wrote:Oh, i would never. I was thankful I didn't drive there. My friend drove us. It really bothers me that they might suck someone in.
I know..it bothers me as well.
Will pm you.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Tue May 22, 2007 6:56 pm

Here's a flyer I use for pickets. Feel free to use it. It's best if you make it fit on one page.

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Run Away Screaming From Scientology:

10. All they want is your money. Everything costs money in Scientology, and after you finish a course, they come after you with heavy sales tactics to get more. Estimates are that it would cost over $300,000 to reach the top levels of Scientology. Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard's instructed, "Make money, make more money -- make other people produce so as to make money."
9. $cientology destroys families. There are countless stories of people having to separate from their families due to Scientology, because of their process of shunning called disconnection. Husbands are separated from wives, and children from their parents, if Scientology decides someone should be shunned. Checkout www.religiousshunning.org for many personal accounts.
8. The “Church” of $cientology mistreats its employees. Sea Org members are paid less than $100/week, while working 6-7 days with virtually no time off. Women are encouraged to have abortions to keep up productivity. Under-producers and doubters end up in the “RPF”, which is like a mind altering gulag, where a worker might clean toilets, eat bad food, get little sleep, or even run around a pole for 8hrs/day. www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Org
7. L.Ron Hubbard was a liar and a kook. The late leader of Scientology made up stories about his education and military career that were lies, and he once said that he had personally visited an asteroid belt. Apparently it was really hot there.
6. The “Church” insists that $cientology cannot be questioned or doubted. How can an organization not become corrupt if there is no way to question its practices? Scientologists are told to fill out “Knowledge reports” against “Any person who is hypercritical of Scientology or the Church” or who makes “Public statements against Scientology or Scientologists.” That is one way that criticism is terminated. Another is “ethics” and “security checks” that members are put through, which are actually mind control procedures used to stamp out criticism.
5. The “Church” of $cientology claims to be able to cure disease with an e-meter and vitamins. Numerous deaths have occurred from cancer and other illnesses because CO$ believes it can cure people better than a medical doctor. See www.whyaretheydead.net, and lisamcpherson.org.
4. $cientology practices “fair game,” and “black PR” on its critics. Here’s what L. Ron Hubbard said should be done to any critic: “Ruin him utterly.” That means picketing their houses, spreading rumors to their neighbors, and suing them until they give up. Check out www.fairgamed.org.
3. $cientology hinders people from getting real help that they might need, and they don’t mind using tricks to do it. Scientology “volunteers” show up at disaster sites like 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina to “help,” but what they really want to do is sell their books and recruit new members. Ever heard of Narconon? No, not the 12-step based program that gets people off of drugs (that’s Narcotics anonymous). Narconon is a front group for Scientology. They trick people by using a similar name, in order to recruit new members. www.stop-narconon.org
2. $cientology is against free speech. Time magazine, various writers, and even Google have all been sued by Scientology in an effort to intimidate the press and free speech.
1. And the number one reason you should run away screaming from $cientology: It’s just plain silly. Have you heard the story about Xenu? He’s the intergalactic warlord, who blew up the alien souls in volcanoes, which are stuck to us humans and now wreak havoc. See www.xenu.net. This is what Scientologists learn after spending thousands of dollars on training. Save your money. Run!

touchstone

Post by touchstone » Wed May 23, 2007 6:26 pm

This is geeky-picky of me, but I think it was the Van Allen belt, not an asteroid belt. Good pamphleteering material, though. A Web addy for each of the 10 points functioning as documentation would improve it. (Yeah, you go do that after all your hard work while I sit here and simply criticize....) Cheers.

Grassyknoll

Re: CLEVELAND, OHIO!!!!!

Post by Grassyknoll » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:29 am

Yo my knowledge, the state of Ohio has 3 so called churches. Cincinnati, Cleveland and Columbus. Beware!
If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem.

Return to “Ohio”