Memphis mission

programmer_guy

Post by programmer_guy » Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:58 am

Don't you remember when I posted those pics of the mission where I was on staff?
codo ergo sum.

free_for_real

Post by free_for_real » Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:31 pm

PG, yes, sorry if I'm not following you.

Are you saying they were doing good in the 70's and are dried up now?

programmer_guy

Post by programmer_guy » Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:32 am

Free at last,

"Are you saying they were doing good in the 70's and are dried up now?"

Generally speaking, yes.
codo ergo sum.

programmer_guy

Post by programmer_guy » Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:12 am

Free at last,

BTW, Virginia appreciates getting the info.
She also knows some details about the various
people involved in the Memphis mission.

(I am usually not too thrilled with being a
go-between but I am willing to do it to
some degree under some circumstances.)
codo ergo sum.

free_for_real

Post by free_for_real » Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:18 pm

PG, well if you wouldn't mind, could you get the information from Virginia and post it here?

Thanks in advance.

programmer_guy

Post by programmer_guy » Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:50 am

Virginia has never seemed to care whether I bring up details that she emails to me about SCN or generally how she is doing. So, I will post this info I got from her response to what you had to say about Memphis.

It's been a few months since I talked to her on the phone.

BTW, I really don't know why she posts (language) the way she does because on the phone she is quite a bit different.

Anyway...
codo ergo sum.

programmer_guy

Post by programmer_guy » Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:58 am

=== From Virginia ===

Thanks for your info on Mempis mission. When I was there "the main guy named Paul" an oriental "minister" who I & others did not trust & was the one dealing w me. His wife & 3 kids once lived over the road - next to the castle & complained to the police they were nude swimming at the castle. His balcony was 7th floor back building, so he needed binoculars & lean down & twist around to see it. Prince Mongo showed me they had bought some blow up dolls & put them in the pool to catch the frequent complainer.
Eventually he was kicked out of the building - looking for a cheaper place to stay, but I
think, for non payment. I know he was a liar & manipulator
Prince Mongo from Zambodia, is an unusual person that drove them all crazy - I made friends w him when I told him I was Princess Zelda from
Kiakamina. He tried to help me, even gave me a coat when it got cold & Larry did not care - & food when he heard I walked a long distance through a bad area to get us food.

I think Larry is the public answering the phone, also book keeper & book sales & more..

Never seemed to be much going on there when I was there. "LEAP' for kids & few in few classes & few detoxifying. Dec 20 they were 6 months in arrears.
LisaMarie P had stopped giving them $$$ [originally she gave them 3/4 million

owner Peggy Crawford flew there every so often w her horrid daughter [about 12 then & though she was Gods gift as owners daughter] & seaorg baby
sitter "Cathy" & sometimes husband [$$$ to fly when no $$ for needs there]. I knew she also owns the wichita mission & another, but could not remember where.
What is river park California - like. I know there saw something about a wife trying to kill her husband - at Wichita. I can believe they are
all doing terribly for years. I did not like God almighty Peggy Crawford & they all truly knew Peggy lied & pushed her staff hard. I can believe they false report their stats.

DID NOT KNOW She gets donations from other wealthy scientologists from other states for non-existent activities and then using the money to keep her
missions actually open. I often wondered how she kept them going.
Memphis building is a lovely building

Yes, I knew Paul's wife won't have anything to do with Peggy and hates her, never there when Peggie was..

In wichita, because of non-payment of rent, she has been kicked out of every apartment that has been rented for her. She has a bad reputation in wichita. INTERESTING - I know several apartment buildings will not rent to COS in Memphis!?!?

In river park, they have been doing terrible for years and my informant is surprised that they stay open at all.

I hope all 3 will close & soon - did not expect Memphis to last that long - 6 m arears in Dec 2000!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Went to my psychic friend who told me things would go well on 16 Dec & just be myself & speak up - but lots good will happen before the end of the
year & again in Jan & this will last about 6 more months - then all over & good future & fee of Larry S. She told me [taped it] about lots of things, including a life long man in the future which will be good.. She told me Larry is working under someone else's name

Went to court & I stood up for myself to LarryS lawyer & told the judge what I wanted [not all, but enough] Larry's lawyer wants my sister to bail
out/pay Off the mortgage so Larry will sign it over & give me the home.
I said "you give me a home, what was mine [signed witnessed agreements] after you financially fleeced it." That my sister will not bail out Larry from all his debts to me, my sister has sent me the $$$ to buy the mortgage from the bank w a judgment & will go after Larry in USA civil court & want his financial records for the last 5 years from the financial institutions & that our 401K Larry tried to take out but as in both our names, he could not, but could be "wife gift" w a judge order.

Larry's lawyer said I am a fighter - if you swim w the sharks you have to learn to, I have several other concerns to also deal w & not let Larry
win the motion they felt they would get away w
The night before court, I sent an e-mail to several, including Larry, under various "hotmail" name combinations, regarding what he owes me, to keep it current for USA civil court & that as he claims he is not working, what is he living on there & I have activated cancellation of his Canadian passport & will let USA know, so they will remove him.

At court Larry's lawyer said he had just received a fax from Larry, Larry is coming over & wants to meet w his lawyer & Lavinia on Sun 26 Dec to
sort this out. I loudly said, that is if he keeps up the promise as he has said he is coming many times & not, Guess I will have to carry a cell phone dialled to 911. & why come over at the most expensive time, if he has no money & could come earlier as not working... I also said I would not
allow Lavinia in this meeting [in the lions dean w 2 lion], unless she had some one there on her side & this was for negotiating, not deciding. My sisters money will be used at her discression, not Larry & his lawyer. My lawyer I fired offered.

The judge ordered a postponement till 13 Jan for results of the meeting.
Looks as it may turn out well, as my psychic said. - hope so, anyway
Meanwhile I am still trying to sort & clean things here, no Christmas, or new year - hope next year will be better. I hope one day we will be able to
meet Take care & enjoy your holiday time

sweet dreams Virg
codo ergo sum.

programmer_guy

Post by programmer_guy » Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:14 am

Virginia has said before that she would like to come into this (my - SoCal) area sometime - when she can. She is a very resourceful person and I don't doubt that she will when she can (i.e. she has traveled internationally before under worse conditions.)
codo ergo sum.

programmer_guy

Post by programmer_guy » Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:25 am

"Larry's lawyer said I am a fighter ..."

She most certainly is a fighter and she seems
to be tough. I have done my best to encourage her
in word and deed.
codo ergo sum.

Quietheart

Post by Quietheart » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:06 am

How did things turn out for Virginia?

Return to “Tennessee”