Austin

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
starscape
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Austin

Post by starscape » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:28 am

For years and years CoS has been a mainstay on "the Drag," the main boulevard next to campus, hawking their personality tests to the unwitting students walking by. And what an audience - U of Texas has more than 50,000 students.

I haven't been by in the last few years to see if they are still there - I assume that they are. Maybe I'll wander over and check it out. Sorry I don't have anything more to report. I just wanted to go ahead and open a thread so that Texas is at least represented here ;)

starscape
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by starscape » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:30 am

Welp... according to Don Carlo's post in Aug. 2004, they are still there:

Church of Scientology of Texas
2200 Guadalupe
Austin, TX 78705
Tel: 512-474-6631
E-mail: cofstx@texas.net
Web Site: www.scientology-austin.org

That rent has got to be out of site by now. All property in the central city is very expensive right now. I shudder to think how many unfortunate college kids they have to reel in each month to keep the machine going.

Return to “Texas”