Fluffy films Seattle Idle Org Grand opening

Ball of Fluff

Fluffy films Seattle Idle Org Grand opening

Post by Ball of Fluff » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:46 am

I just went to the Seattle Jdle org grand opening. They had the streets barricaded all around and MUCHO security and police because DM and local politicians were there. I did not think I'd have a FUCKING PRAYER at getting anywhere near the org. People were being turned away.

I did get in with the church members filming the grand opening. I can't say more about that, just that I found a way and did it and once I managed that, I was thought to be a church member and I filmed most of it, including DM and the ribbon cutting. I'd worn my Scn bracelet but I don't think it even got noticed. Once I was in with the Scn crowd, I went "yay" and clapped some of the time- though not all the time as I was holding the camcorder. A lot of church members were videoing on their phones and own camcorders and I just blended in with them. Plus, of course, the cult was there filming in their own official capacity, as it were.

It's going to take some editing and chopping up before I put it on YouTube. It will be on more than one YouTube video, I think. I am VERY new at this stuff.

But I actually got what I wanted to get.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:51 am

“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Ball of Fluff

Post by Ball of Fluff » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:30 pm

Yep. Hope to get that edited and uploaded very soon...

Simonymous

Post by Simonymous » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:25 pm

I know how you got in. You popped a Mentos and sang that "du du du dooo, doo-ahhh" song, and everything fell into place! :lol:

Good job! I can't wait to see the video(s) you made.
“...the injuries that {Hubbard} handled by the use of Dianetics procedures were never handled, because they were injuries that never existed; therefore, Dianetics is based on a lie; therefore, Scientology is based on a lie.” --Tommy Davis

Ball of Fluff

Post by Ball of Fluff » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:58 pm

I did not do a wonderful job editing them- I'm still new at all this. BUT, that having been said, you can find 'em on my YouTube channel.

Claireswazey.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:54 am

Ball of Fluff wrote:I did not do a wonderful job editing them- I'm still new at all this. BUT, that having been said, you can find 'em on my YouTube channel.

Claireswazey.
And your YouTube channel is . . . ?
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Ball of Fluff

Post by Ball of Fluff » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:56 am

claireswazey

Braveheart's Girlfriend

Post by Braveheart's Girlfriend » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:06 pm

God, do they always scream and squeal at the top of their lungs like that at events? Holy crap it's annoying listening to that every time someone finishes a sentence (especially when Miscavige was trying to pontificate).
:bsspam:

Cruise is so in with DM it isn't funny. They're both now sporting identical jellied pompador hairdos.
http://alley.ethercat.com/door/

Simonymous

Post by Simonymous » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:31 pm

Braveheart's Girlfriend wrote: Cruise is so in with DM it isn't funny. They're both now sporting identical jellied pompador hairdos.
PompaDORK, more like. All the IAS donations in the world couldn't buy either of them any coolness.

No lie about the cheering. When I was little, I went to church (regular, not Sci) with my grandmother. The choir sang, and I was surprised when nobody clapped. The reason you don't clap in church, I learned, was because you're there to glorify the creator, not the people up on the altar. Even though they're singing, they're on the congregation's side, all there to glorify the Lord.

In Scientology, you're there to glorify Miscavige. Or the celebrities or executives speaking. Same as a rock concert, same as a Broadway play. (I'm being liberal with my use of the word "glorify.") And this is why Scientology will ultimately fail.
“...the injuries that {Hubbard} handled by the use of Dianetics procedures were never handled, because they were injuries that never existed; therefore, Dianetics is based on a lie; therefore, Scientology is based on a lie.” --Tommy Davis

Ball of Fluff

Post by Ball of Fluff » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:04 am

BG!!!

So nice to see you again! How are you??

Yes, I do think Tom Cruise is being overshadowed by DM and is imitating him. (note my clever lack of usage of Scn-ese.)

Well, everyone was pretty happy. I saw some SO member hugging someone she knew in greeting. Plus, you know, I have to tell you- I wanted to blend in so I clapped a little (not too much as I was holding my camcorder) and I went "yay" a couple times.

At the end of the speeches, I was leaving and I saw this cute little girl all decked out in a pink party dress and patent leather shoes, her mom in a skirt, heels, make up, jewelry- all that- and the little girl was like "Mom, Is it over yet?" Kids. Gotta love 'em!!

Simonymous

Post by Simonymous » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:22 pm

Ball of Fluff

Post by Ball of Fluff » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Coolness. A number of forum regulars and others have been looking at the vids and sometimes posting comments. The comments are usually pretty funny. Love it!!!!!!

Return to “Washington”