Flash Raid on L Ron Hubbard Way, Sunday, 9/23

Smurf

Flash Raid on L Ron Hubbard Way, Sunday, 9/23

Post by Smurf » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:43 am

I joined Casper, Angry Gay Pope, Lynn, John & Anti to a flash raid on LRH Way this evening. In typical fashion, it turned quickly into a ghost town. In Part 2 of my videos, you will see a confrontation between a Scientologist resident of LRH Way ordering protesters not to sit on the brick border of the apartment building & claiming we were causing trouble. I went one-on-one with the douche...

Lots of horn love & is normally the case when Angry Gay Pope shows up nowadays, security guard Odo Huber is hot on his trail. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMKmxvNpitk&

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1h5CKVzO8g&

gray_geek

Re: Flash Raid on L Ron Hubbard Way, Sunday, 9/23

Post by gray_geek » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:03 am

Odo and Alex both resemble (and behave) like androids from SCI-FI novels.
an·droid/ˈanˌdroid/
Noun: (in science fiction) A robot with a human appearance.

And, LRH - the con man, was a SCI-FI author. Good job, LRH. Well done.

lostinspace

Post by lostinspace » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:30 pm

LOL, nice looking tail AGP. Geez, can you imagine a job where you have to follow protesters around filming. Odo, just appeared and I hate using this word ,,, interbulated. Telling a Scilon not to engage was pretty funny too, they just did what a security guy ordered them to do, that was incredulous. Smurfie, you're right those blue buildings are an eyesore and at least he just watered the concrete not spread stinky fish guts.

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:39 pm

I've heard some chatter that the cult is forcing PAC guards to undergo "Marine Corp-type drills" to toughen them up & make them more submissive & obedient to the cult, which may explain why Odo doesn't say a word to me anymore, though I've approached him and got him to smile for a 1-2 seconds before rigidly composing himself. He, obviously, is not sleeping enough, as his eyes are always glazed over & empty.

Several PAC guards were RPF'd for not being "tough enough" and two have routed out, one whom I've talked about already.. Trevor Simington.

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:09 pm

Smurf wrote:Several PAC guards were RPF'd for not being "tough enough" and two have routed out, one whom I've talked about already.. Trevor Simington.
Oooo I hope I had a hand in that!

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Smurf wrote:I've heard some chatter that the cult is forcing PAC guards to undergo "Marine Corp-type drills" to toughen them up & make them more submissive & obedient to the cult
This may explain the strange behavior that my friend and I observed when we were in Sea Org -- the guards would walk around Big Blue for about an hour and then all of sudden stop and gaze into space in front of them. They had a blank stare and did not respond when we spoke to them.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:20 pm

It's dangerous if they drive when they're horribly sleep-deprived. Also, they might snap and swing at you, so stay an arms-length away at least.

Return to “North America”