post-game report: LRH birthday celebration - Columbus Ideal Org building

ChefXenu

post-game report: LRH birthday celebration - Columbus Ideal Org building

Post by ChefXenu » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:22 am

I just returned from the birthday party. Most of the regulars (Frank, Will, John, Craig and Tina, etc etc) were there (no sign of Redbeard, sorry Ursa!). Except for when Frank was over taking pics of my car and I was trying to train both cameras on him, I took pictures of as many of the CoS members arriving as I could, so I'm hoping to have a rough estimate of how many of their people showed up after I review the pics.

It wasn't just me who was enjoying a camera, Frank Dean (DSA Columbus Org) was a little shutterbug today, running all over and taking pics of me whenever he could (except of course when he was walking across the street to take pictures of my car). This time they didn't break out their fancy video camera (maybe they had to use it inside to record the event?) or try to set the place on fire as they have in the past. They have expanded their cheap-fake-bamboo-window-covering tech, but still had to move several of their displays after I arrived to cover the remaining 3 or 4 large windows.

Lots of cars honked, one CPD officer driving a black-and-white stopped just to ask what was up. We had a short and friendly chat, after which he drove into the IO parking lot to cruise around to the back entrance so he could head back the way he came, and of course once he noticed the B&W driving past him Frank Dean tried to pursue him most likely hoping to inform of my "hate crimes" (unsuccessfully though as about 10 seconds later the nice young police officer was driving away down Dublin Rd).

It is amazing how much one individual can enturbulate a Scientology party. Seriously guys, we need to have some BIG raids at the IO! The lawn is beautiful and we have SO much room to play in on the public easement, this summer could turn out to be great fun. The primary post-modern architectural feature of the building is the glass walls, and I'm sure that was a big selling point, and if we are there they have to cover it up.

Speaking of architecture, there is still no sign of internal renovations or landscaping (and the place badly needs both) taking place, and they are telling inquirers they will be opening the IO in July! This Org is so downstat its not even funny! (ok, yes it is, but its also sad to think how badly their people are being exploited to raise the money they are not spending to fix it up.)
REB Slaughter (USN-RET)(SP V)
614-321-XENU http://www.chefxenu.net
4th (or 5th) Marcabian Invader Force Mess Saucer 1138

ChefXenu

Post by ChefXenu » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:30 am

Pics for this event can now be viewed at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/ChefXenu/21 ... directlink

I was alone so I took a lot of um.....
REB Slaughter (USN-RET)(SP V)
614-321-XENU http://www.chefxenu.net
4th (or 5th) Marcabian Invader Force Mess Saucer 1138

Return to “North America”