Raiding all month long at Club Xenu SF!!!

skeptic2girl

Raiding all month long at Club Xenu SF!!!

Post by skeptic2girl » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:12 pm

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/ ... aep.91858/

Above is the thread from wwp that contains the post-game report. Me = lazy, but it's just easier...

btw, we're having some drama in our cell now about the propriety of using the word "raep" -- although memes like that aren't my fave, I don't have a problem with it. Just goes with the internet territory, imo. Same protester in our cell who's upset about the "raep" (and therefore chose to boycott any raids this month) is also upset about our implications that Tom Cruise is gay. The whole joke, however, is that gay is clearly fine, but the fact that L. Ron Hubbard said "homosexuals" were "perverts" makes it funny to imply that "the most dedicated Scientologist in the world" is low on the tone scale.

My purpose in saying all this is in case anyone who reads this and goes over to the thread and isn't used to wwp culture can be forewarned about the sense of humor over there. Took a while for me to get used to...
"The truth is out there."

Demented LRH

Re: Raiding all month long at Club Xenu SF!!!

Post by Demented LRH » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:20 pm

A male Mexican immigrant, whose name I do not remember, claims that he had sex with Tom Cruise. Tom threatened to sue him, but so far has not carried out his treat. In my opinion, this shows that Tom’s former lover has enough evidence to support his claim of sexual encounter with the actor.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Demented LRH wrote:A male Mexican immigrant, whose name I do not remember, claims that he had sex with Tom Cruise. Tom threatened to sue him, but so far has not carried out his treat. In my opinion, this shows that Tom’s former lover has enough evidence to support his claim of sexual encounter with the actor.
Is there a story anywhere about that? Any pictures of the alleged lover would be FABULOUS (poster tech)!! On the other hand, maybe threatening a law suit isn't necessarily proof -- since if he's the quintessential Scientologist... look at him wrong and get a subponea
"The truth is out there."

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:00 am

I read about Tom’s lover in online edition of LA Times couple of years ago. There was no photo of him in the article. According to LA Times, Tom’s love interest gave interview to a tabloid. However, the tabloid’s title was not mentioned in the article -- apparently, a respected newspaper, LA Times, did not want to spread rumors that they could not confirm
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

Return to “North America”