USA, Chicago

Anonymous

USA, Chicago

Post by Anonymous » Fri Mar 10, 2000 4:11 pm

Originally posted: 02:26 23/09-1999
Name/Nick: Howard Wish
Contact info: HWish@webtv.net
I live in Chicago. Are there any groups picketing the Chicago org of the Church of Scientology? Howard Wish

billquigley

Post by billquigley » Thu Apr 06, 2000 10:56 pm

None that I know of but if there ever is one I want to join it. Please keep in touch on here please.

Bill Quigley

Rich

Post by Rich » Tue Apr 25, 2000 3:41 am

I would like to join in a picket of the chicago org also, I use to work their and left when their insanity became apparent. If a chicago picket is planed please email me @ rahlgrim@netnitco.net. I will come into town just for that.

Thanks
Rich
Thank God ELRON is dead, the world can only suffer such so many like ELRON, Hitler and Stalin.

APOTEKET

Post by APOTEKET » Tue Apr 25, 2000 11:10 am

TO RICH
Statement: I use to work there and left when their insanity became apparent.

Regarding the Chicago Org and the insanity will you give me your story here?
I am very interested to learn more about Cult behaviors!

Best regards

MIJ

Post by MIJ » Tue Apr 25, 2000 3:18 pm

Rich,
Are you the same Rich that joined the cult last fall? Looking back at the old guest book from Dec. there was a Rich there that had just gotten hooked by the scam.

Richard D. Ahlgrim

Post by Richard D. Ahlgrim » Tue Apr 25, 2000 5:15 pm

I now Live in SC I come into town often to handle affairs for my family and still have some business there. I joined the Org in Jan of 95 left in June of 95. I was the Director of Personnel. In my position I was able to learn much about $cientology. To much. The Org screwed up and revealed to much before I was properly brain-washed.

First of all, the creed of the 'Church' is to make money, and get new recruits. Their HARDSELL of their product made no sense to me. The poverty of their members sickened me. The Ethics officer couldn't even afford to feed his baby, and the Director of Public Relations had 3 children who had cockroaches as pets, lived in a two bedroom apartment in such a condition I would pity a dog living in.

Then there was the Sea-Org Members breezing in from time to time. They were so Out-Ethics it was frightening.

I saw most of their tech failures, first-hand. I believed then and still do believe in Dianatics as a form of useful and successful therapy. But I saw how $cientology had twisted it to warp minds, control individuals, and destroy lives. That was not what I had signed on for.

Never once did I see any aspect of reason, compassion, understanding or even basic human respect displayed by any of members towards another, unless stats were envolved, of course. Get you stats up, was being constantly yelled thru the org.

There was so much policy, policy cancelling policies cancelling policies, but even cancelled policies where thrust in my face. I even was told to word clear the fair game policy and was told it was a valid policy, just not 24 hours after I had word cleared the policy cancelling the fair game policy.

I left believing that the org was severely messed up. Then I began my research. I have read/seen/listened to everything about the cult I could find. Some had good things to say about it, but most was pre 1959. I have checked the references and rechecked them.

L Ron Hubbard was a man who stumbled into (Made up) a system of therapy. He never expected it to work and believed to make a few thousand dollars selling his books on dianatics. But it did work. Till about 1957 he claimed work others had done as his, so much, people begain to balk at his continued lies. That is truly when he begain to clamp down on $cientology. The whole purpose of the Sea-Org was to become $cientologies Gestapo, ruling the individual orgs with an iron fist. I don't believe that LRH ever cared for another being other them himself, the evidence is in his treatment of his own children and their mothers. He was a cruel, selfish, petty, insane, being who, if not for his lack of mass murder, could join the ranks of Hitler, Lenin, and Stalin as one of the great opressor of humanity. He twisted his own tech with policy so that no human could attain anything remotely close to clear. If anyone did, by pure accident, become clear he considered them a threat and leveled all his forces against them to destroyed them. His only power was his charm. He knew how to read people and instead of using that to free people he desided to use them to enslave.

Those who say the current RTC is to blame are blinding themselves to the facts. LRH created $cientology and created the current regime. He may not have written every policy letter, but he allowed it to be signed and used. LRH was the heart of $cientology, that is why the 'Church' is so dark.

The only redeaming quality of $cientology is Dianatics. IT CAN WORK IF APPLIED CORRECTLY.

LRH killed his own tech with policy and bad tech because he became afraid of what he created. He made it ridgid to avoid the true. Everything he has done in his own life was done in an attempt to avoid the truth about himself. If only he could have accepted himself as a good Sci-Fi writer, the world might just be a much better place.

Rich.

PS APOTEKET I believe you are an agent of the church, If so take my comments to heart. Do the research yourself. Check the sources.
I know, if I hadn't already been declared, I will now. Please get it right, Richard D. Ahlgrim. Ask them to stop sending mail to the address in whiting, I no longer live there and my mother is getting really tired of throwing away your mail.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Tue Apr 25, 2000 8:16 pm

to agent apoteket,
you have been busy today my my. on two topics instead of one. This is the second time you have been accused of being a scientologist. This is not going to look good on your OSA ethics file is it.

Happy R6 apoteket.

MIJ

Post by MIJ » Wed Apr 26, 2000 1:02 am

Rich,
Thanks for the explination. The other Rich had just gotten in, so he said. I am happy that you got out and are now free to pursue your life on your own terms, without the Co$ watching your every move. The way I understand their tactics though they will bug you for a long time. I have never belonged to the CO$, so I am a bit of a novice to their teachings. I read all I can to learn more with which to battle them. I still find it hard to believe that people can be fooled into thinking that this orginization wants to help them. They are NAZI's, that wants to control the world. They are not going to control me. I have my Maker and Savior to protect me from them. One thing that really hurts though is they use the Cross to represent them. You have a good evening.

APOTEKET

Post by APOTEKET » Wed Apr 26, 2000 7:27 am

TO RICH
Statement: Apoteket I believe you are an agent of the church!

You are free to believe in what you will. But I am a pragmatic person not a religious person so I bas my conclusion on facts not metaphysics or paranoia. Go to the old guest book 14:43 11/02-2000) up to date and investigate my behavior there. I counter debate a Scientologist with nickname Rich there and pushed him out. As far as I can se you are not a Scientologist evident in your statement about the conman Hubbard.

If you are interested to investigate L. Ron Hubbard and CoS I strongly recommend a book by Jon Atack!
A Piece of Blue Sky. Have you read that book?

Rich

Post by Rich » Wed Apr 26, 2000 3:02 pm

Apoteket

Sorry if I mis-guessed you. Your statment was very Sceino like.

Yes I have read it.
Thank you.

Rich

Post by Rich » Wed Apr 26, 2000 3:22 pm

Rich Suggested reading;

Apoteket, MIJ
Try this link
http://www.ncf.carleton.ca/~av282/books.htm
you can get to it from the clambake main page
Scientology booklist
I have read most of the stuff on the list (will hopefully complete the list in a month or so, I am pretty busy)

I found Captive Hearts, Captive Minds and Combatting Cult Mind Control very helpful in not only understanding my own initial desire to join scientology but others desire also.

thank you
Rich

JeffMc

Post by JeffMc » Mon May 15, 2000 7:08 am

Please e-mail if there is going to be a picket in Chicago in the near future! Keep the solidarity and we can beat the opression. Do not let another Lisa McPherson happen.
Jeff

PS - Bill Q, never knew you were a supporter as well!

Rich A.

Post by Rich A. » Wed May 31, 2000 5:19 pm

Ok I am going to try and organize a picket of the Chicago Org... on August 5th ... Can someone tell me who I need to contact to get a permit...

Rich A.

jeffmc

Post by jeffmc » Sun Jun 04, 2000 7:09 am

Rich, I'm with you, I assume we need to contact the Chicago Police in some way? There's a good page of how to sucessfully picket here:

ftp://ftp.primenet.com/users/c/cultxpt/howtopkt.txt

I'll look in the phone book and do some research to get some phone numbers for us. Are you going to need a place to stay?
Jeff

Rich A

Post by Rich A » Mon Jun 05, 2000 2:42 pm

Thanks jeff... I am currently in SC...

Will be back to chicago in August... and planing the picket for then...

later,
Rich A.

Return to “North America”