USA, Chicago

ltricha

Post by ltricha » Mon May 23, 2005 7:14 pm

BH,
My wife calls it planting a seed. If only one or two of those flyers that we passed out gets read, I will count it as a WIN!
Tech is the carrot.
Admin is the cart.
and ethics is the whip.
Guess who the horses are...

beyond_horizons
Location: Making Waves and Popping Qwiffs Since the Dawn of Time!

Post by beyond_horizons » Mon May 23, 2005 7:23 pm

Lt.

Hello,

I believe you have the wrong number! Damn telemarketers!
"Blind we are if creation of this clone army we could not see!"
-- Yoda

ltricha

Post by ltricha » Mon May 23, 2005 7:35 pm

Beyond,
:lol:

My email address is in my profile. I only ask that you put Concerning $cientology in the subject line. This is my 'front-line' email, and thus is spammed consistantly. I really wonder why... ;)
Tech is the carrot.
Admin is the cart.
and ethics is the whip.

ltricha

Post by ltricha » Wed May 25, 2005 10:47 pm

Looking for Ex-$cientologists here in Chicago, who want to talk to other Ex-$cientologists. Please contact me at joker12310@comcast.net.
Tech is the carrot.
Admin is the cart.
and ethics is the whip.

pslice8704

Re: USA, Chicago

Post by pslice8704 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:52 pm

I know this conversation is from 2000 but I would like to start organizing a picket in Chicago this year. I was a scientologist for 15 years, practically grew up in the Chicago org. I joined the sea org in 2004 when I was 16. 2 years ago I met my soul mate, and he was what my family considered a wog. I fled the sea org 6 months after I joined because I felt the things that were happening to me and around me were out ethics and out policy. It was all very hypocritical to me. My boyfriend started talking to me about my crazy beliefs and started researching with me the rumors and allegations made against scientology. When I read the official medical examiner's report on LRH I knew I had been scammed, and so had.my family. Now I'm angry for wasting.my time and money and I want to protect my friends and family.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:27 am

pslice8704 wrote:I know this conversation is from 2000 but I would like to start organizing a picket in Chicago this year. I was a scientologist for 15 years, practically grew up in the Chicago org. I joined the sea org in 2004 when I was 16. 2 years ago I met my soul mate, and he was what my family considered a wog. I fled the sea org 6 months after I joined because I felt the things that were happening to me and around me were out ethics and out policy. It was all very hypocritical to me. My boyfriend started talking to me about my crazy beliefs and started researching with me the rumors and allegations made against scientology. When I read the official medical examiner's report on LRH I knew I had been scammed, and so had.my family. Now I'm angry for wasting.my time and money and I want to protect my friends and family.
Welcome to OCMB pslice8704

There's a protest event being organised for March 12th:
See the WhyWeProtest.net forum where you can communicate directly with the very active Chicago cell.
Here's the direct link to that current event planning thread:
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/ ... ago.69069/
If you want to just turn up then do check that thread for any date/location changes nearer the time.

If that date is too near then simply look out in the forums for protest planning in your region: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/forums/u ... ntain.263/

Also, check out the post-protest reports for that region of the USA here:
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/forums/u ... ntain.271/

This is the last Chicago one that took place on Feb 12th....
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/ ... 011.68920/

By all means, still do a shout out here as well.

pslice8704

Post by pslice8704 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Thank you! And I appreciate you forwarding my request to that forum! This info was extremely helpful to me! :)

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:42 am

You're very welcome.
If you've watched their protest videos then you'll see that the Chicago crowd always seem to make a thoroughly enjoyable time out of their protests, even when the temperatures are below freezing!
I do hope you get chance to meet up with them.

Return to “North America”