USA, Chicago

Tigger

Post by Tigger » Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:28 pm

Good or "A skunk by any other name stil stinks the same". :)
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

Tigger

Post by Tigger » Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:32 pm

Re: I need someone to observe me picketing the CCHR exhibit in Chicago starting Jan 5th

Group: alt.religion.scientology Date: Sat, Dec 27, 2003, 5:22am (CST-2) From: boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)
"chicagoCritic" wrote in message news:...

The exhibit is expected to return to the Thompson Center for a week, beginning Jan. 5.

if you cannot join me in a picket, at least I need someone to observe me picketing starting Jan 5th in Chicago, in case the scientologists get rough with me. nobody will have to know that you are monitoring my picket. please respond to me. remove the xxx from my address. thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi,

Have you tried contacting Brian James or Feisty via email?

James was trying to get a Chicago picket togewther in the Spring of 2002

and

Feisty is in the Chicago area and traveled to Los Angles for a picket in October.

http://tinyurl.com/283c7

[long link]

IMO, the kind of picket you are planning would be much more effective than those that picket the orgs. Especially those that picket the same orgs over and over again.

Good Luck and God Bless,

Tigger

(Message edited by admin on May 19, 2005)
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

robafried

Post by robafried » Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:50 am

picket in chicago hand out xenu feaflet fliers and tape it to every lamp post around the church and also could insert the page in the onion the stuff they use to bullbait or some of their trs. I wish I could see the sups face when the student reads the xenu story.

lucy skywalker

Post by lucy skywalker » Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:04 pm

now that is a very good plan...
www.exscientologykids.com/
www.exscn.net
[i]beyond_horizons ... rest in peace dear friend[/i]

free_for_real

Post by free_for_real » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:57 am

Robert, good idea.

ltricha

Post by ltricha » Wed May 18, 2005 1:33 pm

I am trying to organize the Ex-$cientologists here in Chicago, please contact me at joker12310@comcast.net.

Thank you
Rich Ahlgrim
Tech is the carrot.
Admin is the cart.
and ethics is the whip.
Guess who the horses are...

ltricha

Post by ltricha » Thu May 19, 2005 7:43 pm

Keeping on one day for a few days.
Tech is the carrot.
Admin is the cart.
and ethics is the whip.

ltricha

Post by ltricha » Sun May 22, 2005 4:13 am

Back to one day. :D
Tech is the carrot.
Admin is the cart.
and ethics is the whip.

ltricha

Post by ltricha » Sun May 22, 2005 11:31 pm

Hey,
We had a great day here in chicago. We (the wife and I) met with Lucy Skywalker. All I can say is WOW. We met at noon at a local coffee shop, and talked, and talked until 2:30. Finally we said our goodbyes, with promises to meet again. The wife and I then visited a local street festival, where it just so happens that the local Org had thier VM booth set up. Big yellow walls, stacks of Dianetics books, a e(slavement)-meter and of course the required free stress test sign. What fun. We resisted the urge to address the two very bored people sitting at the booth and ask for stress tests. (I remembered both people there from my time in the Chicago org over 10 years ago...) Instead we took a quick glance and passed on by. Note that the booth was next to the row of portapotties. Great placement. Put the crap next to the crap I always say. Only saw one person get a stress test the whole time we where there (over an hour). I made sure that person received one of the Who is Xenu flyers we just happened to have.
We left the street fair and canvased the area, passing out many flyers to people coming to, and leaving the street fair. My wife even gave one to the clerk at the Petco store we stopped into to buy a new collar for our cat, Lucky. We also walked by the chicago org, passing out flyers and looking at the old building. The whole day, expecially our conversation with Lucy was extremely theraputic for me. Over all it was a great day.

Come join us in the fun, email me at Joker12310@comcast.net

Love,
Lt. Rich A.

(Message edited by ltricha on May 23, 2005)
Tech is the carrot.
Admin is the cart.
and ethics is the whip.

tammy

Post by tammy » Mon May 23, 2005 12:40 am

Hey, that sounds like so much fun!!! I was supposed to go to Chicago this weekend, but changed plans...too bad.

I love the "Crap by the Crappers" LOL :crazy:

Passing out those flyers you just happened to have with you was excellent!

There is a policy I recall from OSA or PR series about how to "subvert the subverters". Sounds like you beat them at their own game. Well done!

There are also policies on "safepointing" and "positioning". I would definetly give those yellow tenters a big fat flunk on that, too. Sounds like somebody was not following LRH policy, and you recognized them from 10 years ago???

They are lucky I'm not around anymore, they would all be sent to ethics AND cramming. Out KSW # 2 through #10, with no excuse after all those years!!! :huh:

(Of course, it was not really their fault, since the stupid LRH crap doesn't work even if you apply it to the letter.)

ltricha

Post by ltricha » Mon May 23, 2005 1:14 am

Ah ladybird, It was great.
The sun was shining fun. I actually feel bad for the volunteers. When the OSA reads this, if they haven't already I can just imagine the ethics orders flying up from Florida or California to the little org here.

If you ever do get to chicago, shoot me an email would love to do a meet and greet. :D Oh make sure to put Concerning $cientology into the subject line, So I am sure to see it.
Tech is the carrot.
Admin is the cart.
and ethics is the whip.

Girlfriend

Post by Girlfriend » Mon May 23, 2005 2:35 pm

Good work Rich. How neat to "meet and greet" Lucy, it's not such a big world after all is it, and it's good to read about it. So now we look forward to Lucy's report, or maybe it's here and I haven't seen it (which wouldn't surprise me; it's getting too busy to keep up with around here). I was reminded of reading the picket reports of a couple years ago. Good bonding and disseminating exercises~! Maybe it's time for more of those. Thanks!

lucy skywalker

Post by lucy skywalker » Mon May 23, 2005 2:57 pm

BG,

It was really great to meet Rich! It really helps to meet with ex-scientologists face to face. Being in Scientology is one experience and being on the other side is a whole other, as folks on this MB know.

We had a great conversation. It was very helpful and healing for me. Just wished I lived closer to do so more often.

As far as reporting on passing out flyers...I didn't indulge in the fun. It was a leap enough to go meet up with Rich. Which I am sure glad I did! Thanks Rich for all your support!!!
www.exscientologykids.com/
www.exscn.net
[i]beyond_horizons ... rest in peace dear friend[/i]

ltricha

Post by ltricha » Mon May 23, 2005 3:08 pm

Yes BG we need more of these 'action' reports. I know everytime I read one of them I was inspired to do some 'covert' operation like passing out flyers or just putting my business cards in bookstores and libraries.
Tech is the carrot.
Admin is the cart.
and ethics is the whip.

Girlfriend

Post by Girlfriend » Mon May 23, 2005 5:38 pm

Lucy, you did enough for one day, I hear that! Maybe you'll never dissem in public, but what you do here is really important, together with what you are doing for yourself. So many new people are popping up these past weeks; know that you might have had something to do with that. We can't always know if we're making a difference, but I think you can assume you are. Good for you!

Rich, so good to see you back in action. I always think of the trickle effect - if I tell one person, it might then get to four others, etc. I count these "stats" as little gold nuggets, hee hee, or they could be jade or topaz - just to see the looks on people's faces when they hear that, e.g., elron faked his Navy record and bought his Ph.D from a degree factory. :shock:

Return to “North America”