The "Leave Grandma ALONE!!" raid

skeptic2girl

The "Leave Grandma ALONE!!" raid

Post by skeptic2girl » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:23 am

If you - and the general public - haven't heard of the Chicago version of the cult harassing protestor Darth Xander's grandma (in retaliation for his diligence in trying to speak out to Sea Org members in Clearwater), it's time you knew -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuLwgGCAEgI

Chalk art always gets attention in SF. Hence:

It was pretty amazing... because without even reading it, little pippi called the SFPD. I don't know what she said, because guess what? The police said one thing, she said another. Who is telling the truth? (hint: her mentor, SF cult prez Jeff Quiros, once said to Tommy Gorman, "Under oath doesn't mean shit":
In my presence, Scientology's Director of Special Affairs (DSA) of the Office of Special Affairs (OSA) for San Francisco, Church of Scientology who is Jeff Quiros, stated the following:
"Under oath doesn't mean shit." Arnie: Did he say this often?

Mr. Gorman: He said this at least ten times.

Arnie [Lerma]: what else did he say?

Mr. Gorman: Jeff Quiros said that "The court system is just a bunch of WOGs and they are suppressive and that the US government is suppressive"

"The police dept., the FBI and the court system are all suppressive, they are all a bunch of morons and they are down stats and can't get real jobs. The court system is designed to take any bad down stat (bad person) so they can torpedo an up stat (good person) and bring them down. The Police are a bunch of crooks and especially the FBI. The FBI is the number one terrorist group in the United States" And then he showed me a written green on white policy by Hubbard that stated this.

moar: https://whyweprotest.net/community/thre ... st-2090522
"The truth is out there."

skeptic2girl

Re: The "Leave Grandma ALONE!!" raid

Post by skeptic2girl » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:57 pm

Here's little Pippi (not her real name) lying to the police about the chalk art:

http://youtu.be/yY3zdnIvAvQ

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:40 pm

skeptic2girl wrote:Here's little Pippi (not her real name) lying to the police about the chalk art.
The police sergeant saying you guys were not telling the truth is simply a reflection of police cynicism toward protesters in general because they cause disorder. The SFPD would be very happy not having to deal with protesters anywhere.

The PD always has to deal with the PR element in the business community, which is why the sergeant walked Pippa inside the org to talk to her, away from you guys. It's true about chalk on the sidewalk: SF rules are alot more liberal than other cities.

Watch Pippa's body language & facial expressions when she's crouched down talk to the police sergeant and Skeptic2girl talks to Pippa.. she is not afraid of S2G, but shows signs of distress.. I suspect Pippa is a 2nd generation Scilon that has learned that SF anons are no danger to her, but she's afraid of retribution (RPF) if she doesn't act & raise hell about the SPs outside.

I have friends that are gay SFPD officers and they tell me that many cops in SF know Scientology is a wacky cult, but because the Church of Scientology is a member of the Montgomery Street Business District and a member of the Chamber of Commerce, their officers are obligated to respond to every one of their (bullshit) complaint calls.

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:59 pm

no no no -- the police weren't saying WE weren't telling the truth -- but that the cult wasn't.

The part that I didn't get on video (but which I hope moog at least got the audio of) is the police coming up to us and we asking him what they called about. The police then said that the cult had said that we (the two protestors) were completely blocking the sidewalk. And the police sergeant said, "That's obviously not true."

ps: we're pretty sure that Pippi IS second generation. we've seen her go in to the org with her apparently scilon folks.

I think you're right, Smurf, about Pippi being worried about being in trouble -- check out these stills that moog got:

CHANOLOGYSF 2012: Springtime for Slappy

It was bizarre because the officer went in the org with pippi and they were in there at least a full five minutes, right by the door, although it had already been established that we hadn't been doing anything wrong and that she had lied to the police.

The cop emerged looking really annoyed -- not necessarily at us -- but I imagine he felt frustrated about the wasted time and the going-around-in-circles convo with Pippi.

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:06 pm

skeptic2girl wrote:no no no -- the police weren't saying WE weren't telling the truth -- but that the cult wasn't.

It was bizarre because the officer went in the org with pippi and they were in there at least a full five minutes, right by the door, although it had already been established that we hadn't been doing anything wrong and that she had lied to the police.

The cop emerged looking really annoyed -- not necessarily at us -- but I imagine he felt frustrated about the wasted time and the going-around-in-circles convo with Pippi.
My mistake, but the cop's frustration was understandable. How often do you hear cops expressing their frustration on answering ridiculous complaint calls when there are more important calls to answer? It's also frustrating to them because they are obligated to write up a field report on every one of their calls.

The cult repeatedly called 911 here in Los Angeles when protesters showed up. We learned later that the cult was informed that abusing the 911 system was a criminal act, so they stopped abusing it. http://www.lapdonline.org/communication ... _view/6461

I suspect nowadays they call one of their "friends" within the LAPD, someone they've nurtured over the years with parties, rewarded with frivolous commendations & lucrative moonlighting gigs (like the cult events at the Shrine) to intervene. Unlike previous years, when the LAPD stopped & demanded photo IDS of protesters, they now simply drive by and watch the area.

Return to “North America”