Copenhagen

Sarah

Copenhagen

Post by Sarah » Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:33 pm

Friday the 20. of august -
Freewinds seminar in the new org at Nytorv 11.

Sarah

dingdång

Post by dingdÃ¥ng » Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:30 am

Sarah, Thanx for the info/warning :)

Take Care!

Sarah

DK org's division 6 now at AOSH EU

Post by Sarah » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:05 am

DK org newsletter of november 27/2004

Division 6
Vi skal bruge mere plads end vi har i vores eget test center på Vesterbrogade, for at kunne have de store udstillinger, så stueetagen på AOSH EU er blevet lavet om til Scientologi Kirkens Danmarks udstilling til nye mennesker. Det er bare en perfekt opsætning med plancher, TV, hygge borde, OCA tester, kaffe og kager, indgang lige fra gaden gennem deres store port, og med trækplastre som Tom Cruise, der disseminerer via TV ud til gaden!

And for all of you who can't read Danish here you have it in English:
We need more space than we have in our test center on Vesterbrogade for the big exhibitions, so the floor plane at AOSH EU has been transformed into The Church of Scientology Denmark Exhibition for new people. There is a perfect setting with plates, TV, tables, OCA tests, coffee and cookies - entrance right from the street though their big gate and to draw in people Tom Cruise disseminating via TV out into the street.

iloki

Post by iloki » Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:56 pm

Sarah, Denmark is a small country with a homogeneous population. CoS has been operating there, with a relatively high profile, for a long time. Can there still be very many Danes "in the street" who aren't "on" to them yet, and therefore at risk of falling for the con?

(Message edited by iloki on November 29, 2004)

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:33 am

I think there can be young people that aren't "on" to them yet. And people from other countries working and living in Copenhagen.

Main thing is that there are many people who like to follow their own mind and heart, who will try it out even if they have heard a lot of bad about them.

I think an exhibition main purpose is to change their image.

BTW - no sign of any exhibition as I passed by yesterday.

(Message edited by sarah8 on November 30, 2004)

mickwenlock

Post by mickwenlock » Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:21 pm

So DK Org still has the test center opposite the Nordland?

regarding your points iLoki - DK is pretty small in terms of population and very homogenous you are right but I think you overestimate, by many degrees, the penetration that Scientology has made. It is incredibly small.

I did quite a few lecturs in the field in DK during the 80's and I was always amazed at how unknown Scientology was.
[i] "This ain't no upwardly mobile freeway,
This is the road - to hell"[/i]
Chris Rea

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:51 pm

The test center (with a division 6 courseroom and a bookstore) is in the shop left of the entrance to Nordland. The shop is part of the Nordland estate (owned by the SO). Back entrance of the shop area is into the Nordland courtyard.

mickwenlock

Post by mickwenlock » Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:04 pm

Oh, when did it move over there? Boy can you tell I am out of touch or what?
Chris Rea

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:42 pm

Yeah you've been out of touch.

The org moved further down Vesterbrogade and across the street to 66 at some time in the end of the 80'ties. At the same location there were a Christian Bible center.

Then in first in the 90'ties it moved to the backyard at Gammel Kongevej 3-5, which is the current location.

The division 6 center at the Nordland estate opened 3-4 years ago.

The ED of the day org is Ditte Nielsen (married to Morten Nielsen) and Trine Møller is ED at Foundation org (married to Erland). Diane Hansen is DofP (married to Jan Hansen, who you probably know). Nir left for the SO a couple of years ago and is now at AOSHEU.

Happy to get you up to date.

mickwenlock

Post by mickwenlock » Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:45 pm

Yeah I remmeber when DK org moved from behind that cinema and down vesterbrogade.

Erland Moller-Hansen's wife is the ED Foundation? Wow, I knew Erland pretty well. What is Jan hansen up to?

Any news on Ib Nyegaard? How about Liz and Morten Astrupgaard? Jens Uhrskov?
Chris Rea

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:44 pm

Yeah, Trine took over after Nir left for the SO. Earlier Niels Bergsted, who you probably also knew, was the ED, but he left staff in disgrace. His daughters are both on staff. One is the CCRD auditor and the other the ethics officer.

Jan Hansen runs a wise company - Silhouette (? not sure how it is spelled) and gives Dianetic seminars to people in bussinesses. He also has seminars at the org where he promotes the OT levels.

Liz and Morten are both SO staff in LA. Ditte Nielsen (day ED) is their younger sister. Liz visited Denmark this summer.

I don't know anything about Jens and Ib.

Sarah

mickwenlock

Post by mickwenlock » Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:02 am

Neils Bergstedt was the PES back in my day. Jan was al;ways a good speaker, glad to know he is OK.

Jens Uhrskov used to the senior C/S at DK Org and then he was at FOLO and then was CO EU after Guillaume and then ended up as D/ED Int. His wife is, IIRC, Morten's sister.

Ib used to be married to Liz - their spit up was a huge debacle.

How about Per Lund? Is he still around in freezone field?
Chris Rea

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:04 am

I am sorry, but I don't know Per Lund. I know there used to be a freezone group north of copenhagen, but AFAIK it doesn't exist anymore.

The people who have most recently left CoS in Denmark have continued up the Bridge at Rons Orgs in Frankfurt. You can learn more at Robert Dams site

What do you do these day Mick?

(Message edited by sarah8 on December 03, 2004)

mickwenlock

Post by mickwenlock » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:53 pm

Thanks for th link Sarah, interesting story. Do you happened to know what happened to Klaus Heiman?

These days I live in Colorado about 35 miles east of Denver on the plains. We have a 10 acre place with our two horses, two dogs my wife and I and our younger son.
Chris Rea

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:42 am

Claus Heiman lives in Sweden. He is active in Rons Orgs and published a briefing in January 2004 on "How can we become real OTs".

Are you still a Scientologist?

Sarah

Return to “Denmark”