London

Koolio

Post by Koolio » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:39 am

edit
Last edited by Koolio on Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gladiator

London Org

Post by Gladiator » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:40 pm

Hi Soltan, thanks for the interesting news, I do know this guy as I have met him several times during the years when I was $cientology public.
I find this bit of information most interesting as he is the best salesman
I have personally known during the time I was involved in $cientology ( in spite of the competition ) and seeing him back after he had left staff several years ago to open his own field practice at East Grinstead, when he moved there from Sunderland, sounds like London Org must be doing really badly if they had to convince one of their best guys to go back to slave labour.
Are you sure he actually owns Wealsden House ? When I last saw him, about 2002, he was renting some premises there for his field practice, but
his was just one of several businesses renting business premises there.
His whole family seems to be very well connected and regarded within $cientology UK, his wife, Lizzy Calcioli, is also ( or has been ) a very 'successful' field operative and his in laws are David and Sheila Gaiman, ex GO from the early Hubbard days and I think they are both OTVIII, whatever that means, even if what it actually means is that it speaks very loudly about the level of 'dedication' we are facing here.
About a year ago, whilst I was doing some searches on the internet, I have come across a most interesting story about this guy posted on the internet by a guy called Gary Brown who was a staff member at the Sunderland org at the time when Mauro Calcioli was the ED together with another worthy companion, Hilary Hoogewuerf.
According to this Gary Brown they have both been involved in the death of their CS, a guy named Simon Dresner, in an episode which is described in this posting 'just as gruesome and as callous as the death of Lisa McPherson', but with the fundamental difference that this one was kept successfully quiet, and was fully 'handled' internally, contrarily to Lisa who had managed to escape and had to be brought back with the resulting unwelcome witnesses and publicity outside the 'church'.
The link to this very interesting article is:

www.holysmoke.org/cos/bye-gary-brown.htm

or just enter Mauro Calcioli in a search.

I would be most grateful if there is anyone out there who can confirm or has any additional knowledge about the above story as, if true, it definitely deserves to be known. I have personally tried to contact twice by e-mail this Gary Brown at the e-mail address on the article, to find out more about it, but I have never managed to receive any reply, so I cannot add anymore to this at this moment in time.

Koolio

Post by Koolio » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:27 pm

Edited.
Last edited by Koolio on Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gladiator

London

Post by Gladiator » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:00 pm

Hi Soltan,

I am awfully sorry to hear that Simon Dresner was your dad. I had no idea that that was the case when I have mentioned that posting by Gary Brown; I have only done it because it mentioned Mauro Calcioli as one of the parties involved in it, even if I do not know to what degree and what actually happened.

Provided you are willing to do so, I would be, and I am sure many others on this board would be, very interested to learn more about this incident.

Your 'two pence' contribution might turn out to be a far more valuable one than just two pence.

As you are probably aware, nothing hurts this spiritual mafia more than exposing the truth about their activities, their true goals, the techniques
and smoke screens they use to covertly ( and not so covertly )manipulate and deceive people, but in ways that allow them to get away with it legally, without answering for the harm they cause to the lives of others, and even pose as victims of 'religion discrimination' to add insult to injury !

Whilst Ron was an evil and very dishonest man, some of the things he said were true, only he didn't mean them, to him they were just tools necessary to make his web of mental and emotional manipulations work.
One of the things he said, and which I used to love back in the days when I knew nothing about $cientology other than what they told me, was that 'Truth is the only thing that can pierce the thickest armour plate ', a wonderful way to say that nothing can stop it, even if he had very different reasons for saying it than me.

Even after I finally told them to f*** o** after years of running in circle just to find myself ruined by debts and without any new abilities, it still took a long while to realise the full extent of the group and individual viciousness, dishonesty and manipulations covertly going on behind the 'smiling, friendly faces' of the staff members, always trying to 'help you', which I had endured for years, so great is their ability to hide what really goes on behind the scenes and to confuse the reality of people with their manipulations, unless you become a staff member yourself ( which I thankfully did not to their great annoyance ) and you get a much better chance to have a look behind the curtains, and see at least some of the many things that the public never gets to see or hear.

Only after reading 'horror story' after 'horror story' on the internet, something which was not there or I was not familiar with until it was too late for me, I come to realise the full picture and how, and how many times I had been covertly and intentionally manipulated and deceived by these self appointed 'most ethical people in the world'.

This long story is just to make you realise that I can fully understand and appreciate the importance of posting as much truth as possible on their overts and witholds, because I know the difference it has made for me and I am sure for many others; and this is the very reason why they are trying so viciously to suppress or control the Internet.

They are the true criminals and SPs, and they are afraid that pay day will come if enough people find out about it.

Whilst it might be something in the past and that cannot be changed for the person who writes it, it can very well be in the future of someone else who has not yet fallen in this incredibly vicious and well org-anised web of manipulations and might save that person from having their lives ruined by this spiritual mafia, something which is desperately important to do
until the day when they can be finally brought to answer for all the crimes
they commit and finally reformed or disbanded as the criminal org that they truly are.

As far as I can tell Mauro is genuinely fanatic, he has absorbed like a sponge many years of $cientology brainwashing and mind manipulations
and I believe that this is what makes him so good at selling $cientology.
He actually believes in it very deeply, to the point that his mind is completely closed to anything critical of it. Whilst he is fully aware of his lies and manipulations, in his mind it is all justified as a way of achieving an imaginary 'greater good', exactly what those mind manipulations and lies where meant to achieve.
But I think that this will only mean that it will take longer for him to wake up and when he eventually will, it will be a very painful experience indeed.

Personally I consider it as a well deserved punishment for someone who has agreed that $cientology justifies anything and $cientologists are above the law and unanswerable to anyone, except the criminals which, at the end of the week check how much money their fanatical slaves have made for them, and has chosen to close his eyes on all the 'real' harm that he was causing to the lives of others.
As brainwashed and fanatic as he may be, like everyone else in $cientology he too will have to face that the world will always be cleared 'next year' and that his ot powers will finally come on the 'next course' or 'next level', that $cientology is shrinking instead of expanding etc, etc, etc.

If he has been brought back to the front line to try to make London org produce more money and prevent it from sinking, whilst he might be able to do that in the short term, it will just bring him closer to this reality; it is certainly not for lack of trying or lack of fanaticism that all the mind controlled criminals posted to ED before him could not reach their targets and got sacked, demoted, RPFed or whatever.
They have failed because they were selling lies and deceit and thanks to the internet and all those who have been manipulated and deceived in the past, an ever growing number of people are becoming aware of it, and this is making it much harder for $cientology to rob and deceive new people, or prevent those that are in now from leaving.
He might be a better salesman and manager than others, but this reality will hit him in the face too sooner or later.

So, please, please, please, do tell me and anyone else whatever truth you know and help bringing this evil org-anization on its knees one day sooner !

Like the master manipulator said: ' Truth is the only thing that can pierce the thickest armour plate' !

P.S. I am glad to hear that Leo is no longer involved in the church, and I hope that his other kids will wake up too, sooner rather than later.
I remember Emilio when he was a small child, he was incredibly full of life
I met him very briefly a few years ago after I didn't see him for several years, and whilst it was only for a few seconds, I shall never forget the impression it made on me to see him with lifeless eyes and looking and behaving like an obedient robot, a completely different human being from what I remembered. I might be wrong because it all happened very quickly, it is something I have felt inside more than anything else, but I still cannot forget that moment.
P.P.S. Say hi to Gary Brown for me if you see him again, he might not have replied to my e-mails ( maybe he never received them ) but his posting has allowed me to know you, and I am happy about it.

forkboy

Post by forkboy » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:42 pm

forkboy wrote:
forkboy wrote:Hmm... passed by it the other day and it looks totally dead...
Actually change that.. it appears that planning permission has been granted to turn the building into a "place of worship"..

Here's a link to the planning application details..

http://www.planning.cityoflondon.gov.uk ... PE3FHO2000

One thing is, the applicant for planning was HBA Ltd, what is this??
I had a look in companies house for a record of this company, appears it doesn't seem to exist..

though I did find HBA International, which surprise surprise is dissolved and has an address listed in East Grinstead..

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/40d4d ... ompdetails

lucy skywalker

Post by lucy skywalker » Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:08 pm

Hi Soltan,

I am awfully sorry to hear that Simon Dresner was your dad. I had no idea that that was the case when I have mentioned that posting by Gary Brown; I have only done it because it mentioned Mauro Calcioli as one of the parties involved in it, even if I do not know to what degree and what actually happened.

Provided you are willing to do so, I would be, and I am sure many others on this board would be, very interested to learn more about this incident.

Your 'two pence' contribution might turn out to be a far more valuable one than just two pence.

As you are probably aware, nothing hurts this spiritual mafia more than exposing the truth about their activities, their true goals, the techniques
and smoke screens they use to covertly ( and not so covertly )manipulate and deceive people, but in ways that allow them to get away with it legally, without answering for the harm they cause to the lives of others, and even pose as victims of 'religion discrimination' to add insult to injury !

Whilst Ron was an evil and very dishonest man, some of the things he said were true, only he didn't mean them, to him they were just tools necessary to make his web of mental and emotional manipulations work.
One of the things he said, and which I used to love back in the days when I knew nothing about $cientology other than what they told me, was that 'Truth is the only thing that can pierce the thickest armour plate ', a wonderful way to say that nothing can stop it, even if he had very different reasons for saying it than me.

Even after I finally told them to f*** o** after years of running in circle just to find myself ruined by debts and without any new abilities, it still took a long while to realise the full extent of the group and individual viciousness, dishonesty and manipulations covertly going on behind the 'smiling, friendly faces' of the staff members, always trying to 'help you', which I had endured for years, so great is their ability to hide what really goes on behind the scenes and to confuse the reality of people with their manipulations, unless you become a staff member yourself ( which I thankfully did not to their great annoyance ) and you get a much better chance to have a look behind the curtains, and see at least some of the many things that the public never gets to see or hear.

Only after reading 'horror story' after 'horror story' on the internet, something which was not there or I was not familiar with until it was too late for me, I come to realise the full picture and how, and how many times I had been covertly and intentionally manipulated and deceived by these self appointed 'most ethical people in the world'.

This long story is just to make you realise that I can fully understand and appreciate the importance of posting as much truth as possible on their overts and witholds, because I know the difference it has made for me and I am sure for many others; and this is the very reason why they are trying so viciously to suppress or control the Internet.

They are the true criminals and SPs, and they are afraid that pay day will come if enough people find out about it.

Whilst it might be something in the past and that cannot be changed for the person who writes it, it can very well be in the future of someone else who has not yet fallen in this incredibly vicious and well org-anised web of manipulations and might save that person from having their lives ruined by this spiritual mafia, something which is desperately important to do
until the day when they can be finally brought to answer for all the crimes
they commit and finally reformed or disbanded as the criminal org that they truly are.

As far as I can tell Mauro is genuinely fanatic, he has absorbed like a sponge many years of $cientology brainwashing and mind manipulations
and I believe that this is what makes him so good at selling $cientology.
He actually believes in it very deeply, to the point that his mind is completely closed to anything critical of it. Whilst he is fully aware of his lies and manipulations, in his mind it is all justified as a way of achieving an imaginary 'greater good', exactly what those mind manipulations and lies where meant to achieve.
But I think that this will only mean that it will take longer for him to wake up and when he eventually will, it will be a very painful experience indeed.

Personally I consider it as a well deserved punishment for someone who has agreed that $cientology justifies anything and $cientologists are above the law and unanswerable to anyone, except the criminals which, at the end of the week check how much money their fanatical slaves have made for them, and has chosen to close his eyes on all the 'real' harm that he was causing to the lives of others.
As brainwashed and fanatic as he may be, like everyone else in $cientology he too will have to face that the world will always be cleared 'next year' and that his ot powers will finally come on the 'next course' or 'next level', that $cientology is shrinking instead of expanding etc, etc, etc.

If he has been brought back to the front line to try to make London org produce more money and prevent it from sinking, whilst he might be able to do that in the short term, it will just bring him closer to this reality; it is certainly not for lack of trying or lack of fanaticism that all the mind controlled criminals posted to ED before him could not reach their targets and got sacked, demoted, RPFed or whatever.
They have failed because they were selling lies and deceit and thanks to the internet and all those who have been manipulated and deceived in the past, an ever growing number of people are becoming aware of it, and this is making it much harder for $cientology to rob and deceive new people, or prevent those that are in now from leaving.
He might be a better salesman and manager than others, but this reality will hit him in the face too sooner or later.

So, please, please, please, do tell me and anyone else whatever truth you know and help bringing this evil org-anization on its knees one day sooner !

Like the master manipulator said: ' Truth is the only thing that can pierce the thickest armour plate' !

P.S. I am glad to hear that Leo is no longer involved in the church, and I hope that his other kids will wake up too, sooner rather than later.
I remember Emilio when he was a small child, he was incredibly full of life
I met him very briefly a few years ago after I didn't see him for several years, and whilst it was only for a few seconds, I shall never forget the impression it made on me to see him with lifeless eyes and looking and behaving like an obedient robot, a completely different human being from what I remembered. I might be wrong because it all happened very quickly, it is something I have felt inside more than anything else, but I still cannot forget that moment.
P.P.S. Say hi to Gary Brown for me if you see him again, he might not have replied to my e-mails ( maybe he never received them ) but his posting has allowed me to know you, and I am happy about it.
Gladiator,

I just finished rereading the above post.

I am having a particularly "off" week as I am facing ALL the dollars I spent in Scientology. With this comes the processing of feelings and emotions of being "betrayed", being led down a path filled with false promises, lies and deceipt.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts as they brought perspective to my feelings.

Though I loved the entire post this truly spoke to me ...
Whilst Ron was an evil and very dishonest man, some of the things he said were true, only he didn't mean them, to him they were just tools necessary to make his web of mental and emotional manipulations work. One of the things he said, and which I used to love back in the days when I knew nothing about $cientology other than what they told me, was that 'Truth is the only thing that can pierce the thickest armour plate ', a wonderful way to say that nothing can stop it, even if he had very different reasons for saying it than me.
LRH was definitely a dishonest man. An individual that was morally, socially, psychologically and spiritually corrupt. And, he grew to be more so as his lies became larger.
I couldn't agree with this more! It is so important for people to continue to share their stories to help stop this org-ganization, and to hopefully help prevent others from taking the plunge.

Now is a prime time to do so. It will help to support all the news that has recently come about (Tom Cruise's Antics, South Park Episode, to name a few).

Thanks again Gladiator. I am going to carry this post with me as it really helped me through another day of recovering from this mess.

Best to you!

lucy

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:55 pm

Hi Lucy Skywalker,

nice to meet you and glad to hear that my post has been useful and beneficial to you.

Personally I have finally recovered from all the spiritual rape and mental damage caused to me by this criminal org, and I am now a much more aware and stronger person inside than the naive and unaware one I was when I first came across $cientology but I am still dealing with all the economic devastation left by it which is causing no small amount of pain,
but it is much less painful now than when I was having the economic problems at the same time as being devastated inside by the realization that something I had trusted in and bet my future on was just an incredibly vicious and well organized web of mental and emotional manipulations designed to gain control over my life and extort out of me whatever money I had or could borrow in ways that allowed these people, fanatics to the point of criminality, to get away with it legally without ever answering for it just by lying and pretending they do not know anything about it, after they knowingly did whatever they could, no matter how dishonest, to make it happen.

For a very long time it filled me with rage to realise that all the losses and devastation I had suffered, and which I had to live and deal with every day of my life, could be made to disappear and look like they never happened by the other party ( the most ethical people in the world ) just by lying and pretending they do not know anything about it, because there were no other witnesses and no written records of what actually occurred, other than those convenient to them ( remember how keen they are at making you put everything in writing, 'success stories' etc. when it is convenient to them ? ).
All the manipulations and deceptions were always strictly run on trust and verbal agreements only as, like our 'hero' said: " If it isn't written, it isn't true. ! ", especially for Courts and Tax Authorities . . .so the only way left to obtain justice legally is if the criminals on the others side decide to come clean and admit what really happened, something which their criminal org is most keen to discourage them from doing by constant treaths of punishments and 'having their eternity taken away from them' if they do not do what they are told, no matter how dishonest.

So I know how much it hurts inside and outside, so feel free to write me any time you like if it can help you come out more quickly from this difficult situation.

May this unpleasant experience help you become a much stronger being inside. After all the thing that annoys most the true criminals and SPs is 'Flourish and Prosper", so you owe it to yourself to become stronger and better in spite of $cientology, you will also be in a much better position to fight back and help clear the world of $cientology.

Very big hug.

Gladiator
" CULTS ARE SOUL STEALERS "

crazyoney2k

Post by crazyoney2k » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:27 am

at this moment in time how many orgs are there in the london area i know the tcr and cc in baywater and sainthill is that it or are there more

forkboy

Post by forkboy » Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:27 pm

Well there is the new org just off Barbican bridge. It isn't up and running yet but I noticed a removals truck outside the other day outside delivering stuff. Figures that it might be open next year but from what I can see from the outside the rooms look far from ready...

Expect photos of it soon as I'm 90% of the way to solving my tech problems...

crazyoney2k

Post by crazyoney2k » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:54 pm

from what i hear tcr may be shutting down and the new centre is gonna be its replacement

forkboy

Post by forkboy » Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:22 pm

crazyoney2k wrote:from what i hear tcr may be shutting down and the new centre is gonna be its replacement
That might actually be quite a good thing as the location for the place is pretty poor.. very little in the way of public walking through that way..

it's very much on the periphary of the City so I doubt that they'll get much in the way of the general public going through there..

Only problem is that it's located opposite a school..

I'll keep posting on any developments and like I said get some photos up soon..

Blue Streak

Post by Blue Streak » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:44 pm

Apparently the Tott Crt Rd org was closed at midday on saturday.

viewtopic.php?p=164428#164428

Does anyone have any up to date info as to what is going on there?

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:28 pm

My guess is that they are moving into their new building.

My hope is that they have finally gone bankrupt.

I will drink to it anyway, just in case.

Any mention of London in the latest birthday game ? Knowing how
badly every other org in the UK is doing I would expect them to have
won it just by coercing back some older members who had left.
" CULTS ARE SOUL STEALERS "

forkboy

Post by forkboy » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:45 am

Gladiator wrote:My guess is that they are moving into their new building.

My hope is that they have finally gone bankrupt.

I will drink to it anyway, just in case.

Any mention of London in the latest birthday game ? Knowing how
badly every other org in the UK is doing I would expect them to have
won it just by coercing back some older members who had left.
I'll have a cycle past the new building later this week, haven't done so in a bit as my route to work has changed. I'll take my camera - finally - and get some pics up too..

Blue Streak

Post by Blue Streak » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:30 am

I'll have a cycle past the new building later this week, haven't done so in a bit as my route to work has changed. I'll take my camera - finally - and get some pics up too..
Great. Can you post the address for the new building? I looked for it on their website but it wasn't listed. :roll:

Thanks

blue streak

Return to “United Kingdom”