London

RolandRB

Post by RolandRB » Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:00 pm

Hartley, reading through all this, it seems to me that the target for pickets in London still has to be TCR since that is the Test Centre and where Div 6 is based (Public Dissemination). It is their chosen interface to the public and where the "raw meat" will be gotten off the streets and routed into Scientology. If the purpose of pickets is to warn the public, rather than annoy the clams, then TCR is still where it is.

Having said that, someone will have to thoroughly check the QVS org to see if they are doing body routing or leafletting around there as they might set up a Test Centre there as well. Somebody needs to be body routed, if they are, to find out what is going on inside that org and to report back.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:40 am

While in UK last week I passed the cult shop in Tottenham Court Road. The big "Scientology" sign over the door and window was gone and the window was blocked. In the direction of Centre Point I saw the glimps of a new Dianetics centre or something. i didn't get to look closely as I was in a car.

Can anybody in London comment on what has happened?
Andreas @ www.xenu.net
[b]- Life is not a test.[/b]

Liam

Leafletting streets

Post by Liam » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:57 pm

Shall be going up there soon, so will update when I can...

But I wanted to update on further actions by the London Org

Over the past few months they have been going to all the surrounding high streets in densly populated areas. I saw them in both Sutton & Croydon with tables & 'free stress tests' being offered.

"SCIENTOLOGY SURVEY BLASTED AS MISLEADING" Surrey Comet Pg2.
This was in the local press yesterday, (25/07/06), which says they have been putting their personality test through people's doors, urging them to fill 'em out, and send them to the "London-Based Hubbard Dianetics Centre".

This was a street in New Malden, London.
"one resident, who asked only to be mentioned as Barbara, said she was very worried that people without a general knowlede of Scientology or less aware people might be misled"

The connection to Scientology was only found in the small print. "Barbara was angry that the questionnaire does not identify its aims more clearly"

Kudos to Barbara, it would appear she contacted the newspaper about this, I hope she let the street know about it...

A spokesperson (unnamed) said evaluation of the tests was free, adding "People generally find this extremely useful", and ended with telling people that Church has a "various life improvement books and inexpensive courses", "Many people have taken these courses, have improved their life that they waned to improve, and have no further need of contact with the Church"

Notice the wording, "have no further need" which IMO means, they don't need to but will anyway.

(oh and hi people, first post and all!)

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:34 pm

Liam wrote:

Over the past few months they have been going to all the surrounding high streets in densly populated areas. I saw them in both Sutton & Croydon with tables & 'free stress tests' being offered.

Hi Liam and thank you for your post.

I should be able to have a look at TC in the next few days and I shall
report anything of interest.

The above actions are unfortunately to be expected as there are still many people out there who have no idea how manipulative and false $cientology
is, and the clams will do whatever they can to take advantage of them and
all the vulnerable people they can reach, and they will obviously continue to do so as long as they can get away with their methods.

The only thing we can do to counter their activities is to continue to expose the truth about their true nature and activities, as opposed to their lying propaganda, and hopefully one day they will have to answer for all the real harm they cause in the name of an imaginary greater good.

" CULTS ARE SOUL STEALERS "

forkboy

Post by forkboy » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:38 am

admin wrote:While in UK last week I passed the cult shop in Tottenham Court Road. The big "Scientology" sign over the door and window was gone and the window was blocked. In the direction of Centre Point I saw the glimps of a new Dianetics centre or something. i didn't get to look closely as I was in a car.

Can anybody in London comment on what has happened?
If you can PM the street name or thereabouts I can take a trip past and get some pictures/have a look to see how busy it is or what it is..

Obviously the new buiding in The City isn't going to be ready for a while..

hartley

Post by hartley » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:11 pm

The old Org building in Tottenham Court Road is closed for refurbishment.

According to Roland posting on ARS, the previous facelift given to the front of the building was done without planning permission, required for a 'listed' building, so the local planning authority has told them to put it back the way it was. They doing this now while they still have the temporary rented space just round the corner.
ARSCC Demographics Department
Still looking for 9,950,000 scientologists.
http://news-from-bree.blogspot.com/
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:27 pm

Hartley wrote:

According to Roland posting on ARS, the previous facelift given to the front of the building was done without planning permission, required for a 'listed' building, so the local planning authority has told them to put it back the way it was. They doing this now while they still have the temporary rented space just round the corner.

Another great victory and undeniable proof of the overwhelmingly superior power of thetans over the wogs and the mest
universe. . . . . :wink:

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator » Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:59 pm

I have passed by today to have a look at the org.

The main one in TC is closed ( what a great sight ! :twisted: ) as previously reported by others; a small reminder that the $cienos, in spite of all their brainwashing, keep forgetting that they have not conquered the world and they are not above wog laws, as they like to believe, and they get a reminder of that now and then; even it is far less than they deserve, as they should be closed down for good for the harm they cause, and not just temporarily for a small bureaucratic matter, it is a pleasing sight nonetheless ! :wink:

The only thing that appears on the window is a small map showing where
their new premises are, so I went to have a look at that. There was no sign of activity and no movement of people on the outside, and I have
no idea if anything was going on inside, courses wise or other, hopefully
as dead on the inside as it looked on the outside.

The only visible activity was on the TC road side from what appeared to
be an extension of the new building at the back, with 2 people manning
2 desks for "Free Stress Tests", one of them was Paul Coko ( poor Paul,
still a slave of this spiritual mafia, when are you going to wake up ? ) and a lady I do not know, only 2 people were sitting when I passed by the first time and left shortly after with Paul and the other lady being all very
nice and full of PR smiles, as per training received, and carefully keeping
quiet what kind of "help" is really in store for them if they take the PR baits, as per training received.

Overall it looked a very poor scene, but they are still there doing whatever they can to take advantage of those who still do not know them.

End of survey ! :wink:

joolie

Post by joolie » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:44 am

Went passed the TC building yesterday and it's still closed! :D

The Div 6 garage they have further down wasn't open either.

Return to “United Kingdom”