Internal CoS newsletter for London

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1730
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2000 3:24 pm
Location: Stavanger, Norway
Contact:

Internal CoS newsletter for London

Post by admin » Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:31 am

Internal CoS newsletter for London:
In the past six months, London has added to its ranks eleven OT's, including three new OT 8's! They have all rolled up their sleeves and realized that there is no better place to be than building an Ideal Org.

They are:

Mauro Calcioli, OT 5, Grad 5 C/S, FEBC, ED London Day
Lorraine Bulger, NEW OT 8, Class 8, Deputy ED London Day
Sharon Kloss, OT 7, Class 2, HCO Executive Secretary, London Day
Hanny Barram, NEW OT 8, Grad 5, Org Executive Secretary, London Day
Caroline Wood, OT 7, Class 5, Public Executive Secretary, London Day
Kala Ellenberger-Smith, OT 4, HCO Cope Officer, London Day
David Gayler, OT 4, Class 4, Qualifications Secretary, London Day
Dorothy Milton, OT 5, Public Servicing Secretary, London Day
Debbie Taffe, OT 7, Field Control Secretary, London Day

John Turczak, OT 3, FEBC, ED London Foundation
Mary MacLean, NEW OT 8, London Foundation

Our current technical team is growing every day. In the Day Academy, we have a Scientology Professor in the course room training professional Scientologists and Auditors, with student points highest ever for a year.

Together both orgs have four tech trainees at FLAG, one CCRD Auditor trainee, and one Snr C/S trainee all rapidly moving through there training to return and boom London orgs to Saint Hill Size!
They ask for 20 more auditors for the OT team.

Division 6 report:
London Day and Foundation's Division 6 have both been expanding with new staff and greater production. In the last six months Day and Foundation together have sold over 8,000 books to new public, done 22,000 introductory services, and got 200 new people on the Bridge!

In London Foundation the Basic Course and Book 1 Completions have achieved highest ever statistics month after month. This is a major achievement and this area is growing rapidly under the guidance of OT V Cathy Burton and Steve Barnet, the Dianetics Foundation Director.

With Stress Tests going on every where, there is a new Dianetics Boom being created here in London. Just this past weekend, with the International Book Selling Game, London Org sold over 1000 books to new public in one day! Beating all other European Orgs, and coming in the top 5 on the planet! This was a team effort from all the staff and public in the area.
Andreas @ www.xenu.net
[b]- Life is not a test.[/b]

Don Carlo
Posts: 11770
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:20 am

Post by Don Carlo » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:01 am

Cos presents a "Scientology Professor:" An oxymoron like "jumbo shrimp" and "army intelligence."

So what's his degree in? Looking up words in the dictionary? Building clay models? Hating SP's?

forkboy
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:21 am

Post by forkboy » Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:54 pm

So much for the spread of scientology..


Figures show that there are 7 million people living in Greater London, so that works out at 0.000028% of the total population.

Still 200 lives affected by this crap is still 200 lives too many...
"Only America could build a place like this in the middle of the jungle. Only America would want to."

Captain Willard, Apocalypse Now

suzicue
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:47 pm

Post by suzicue » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:52 pm

What that means, translated, is that 200 people have started a cheap,
introductory service. Most of these won't even complete the service,
let alone move on to other services (like more expensive courses or
auditing).

oyster
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:57 am

Post by oyster » Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:49 am

forkboy wrote: Figures show that there are 7 million people living in Greater London, so that works out at 0.000028% of the total population.
Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't there more than 200 Jedis in London according to a recent census?

forkboy
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:21 am

Post by forkboy » Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:14 am

Well. I think there might be more than 200 Jedis in London.. there was a push to have it recognised as an official religion on the cencus, but I think the authorities just counted jedis as either undeclared or no religion.

As for the 200 people, to quote the report above

"In the last six months Day and Foundation together have sold over 8,000 books to new public, done 22,000 introductory services, and got 200 new people on the Bridge! "

So, what I take from that is that 22,000 people have taken a first course, with 200 getting roped in to signing up for the whole shebang...


Though 22,000 people taking a first course seems VERY steep - thats 450+ a week! Which would make the orgs very busy - strange as the TCR one always seems quiet...
"Only America could build a place like this in the middle of the jungle. Only America would want to."

Captain Willard, Apocalypse Now

User avatar
catarina
Posts: 729
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2000 10:13 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by catarina » Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:41 am

I believe personality tests or viewing the promotional movie count as "introductory services" - basically anything you get the person to do inside the org. Once people start courses, they are "on the bridge", even if they only buy a small communications course or whatever. Like suzicue said, most of those 200 will soon leave.

They must have been short of executives, all the OTs became bosses. Let's see how long before they get fed up with org staff life and leave.

Gladiator
Posts: 845
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Babylon 5

Post by Gladiator » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:01 pm

Hi all,

does anyone know if any of the following staff are still at the London org ?

Chris Carter;

Paul Coko;

Hugh Applewhite;

Cathy Applewhite.

Elva ( can't remember a surname for her )

When I was there back in the 90s doing various courses Chris Carter
was the Supervisor for London Foundation, Paul was one of the Execs
but I cannot remember for what exactly, Hugh was the Registrar,
Cathy was the ED and Elva was somekind of deputy ED or something
of the sort.

During the time when I was there Cathy left the org to do her OTIII and possibly other stuff, I remember she was away for a very long time
and shortly before I left them I remember one of the staff members
mentioning that she had finally completed her OTIII and whatever else she was doing, and she was about to return to resume her position as ED
BUT, with an important difference, she was to be the first ED to get an
appointment for life, apparently as a result of having had her mind completely blown away during her OTIII auditing, I never heard anyone else ever mentioning this kind of appointment neither before nor after this particular instance.

What he probably meant was that her mind was seriously affected and she became totally fanatic, and when she was in this state of mind she probably convinced her seniors that she was going to boom the Org and make a lot of money for them, at least that is my translation of it but,
having read from this tread and from another one started by Soltan that
London has got new EDs then obviously her alleged 'life appointment' didn't go very far; much easier to get a life appointment to the RPF I guess.

Does anybody have any news or knows anything on the above please ?

User avatar
mickwenlock
Posts: 720
Joined: Fri May 24, 2002 2:32 pm

Re: Internal CoS newsletter for London

Post by mickwenlock » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:50 pm

admin wrote:Internal CoS newsletter for London:
In the past six months, London has added to its ranks eleven OT's, including three new OT 8's! They have all rolled up their sleeves and realized that there is no better place to be than building an Ideal Org.

They are:

Mauro Calcioli, OT 5, Grad 5 C/S, FEBC, ED London Day
Lorraine Bulger, NEW OT 8, Class 8, Deputy ED London Day
Sharon Kloss, OT 7, Class 2, HCO Executive Secretary, London Day
Hanny Barram, NEW OT 8, Grad 5, Org Executive Secretary, London Day
Caroline Wood, OT 7, Class 5, Public Executive Secretary, London Day
Kala Ellenberger-Smith, OT 4, HCO Cope Officer, London Day
David Gayler, OT 4, Class 4, Qualifications Secretary, London Day
Dorothy Milton, OT 5, Public Servicing Secretary, London Day
Debbie Taffe, OT 7, Field Control Secretary, London Day

John Turczak, OT 3, FEBC, ED London Foundation
Mary MacLean, NEW OT 8, London Foundation
Division 6 report:
London Day and Foundation's Division 6 have both been expanding with new staff and greater production. In the last six months Day and Foundation together have sold over 8,000 books to new public, done 22,000 introductory services, and got 200 new people on the Bridge!

In London Foundation the Basic Course and Book 1 Completions have achieved highest ever statistics month after month. This is a major achievement and this area is growing rapidly under the guidance of OT V Cathy Burton and Steve Barnet, the Dianetics Foundation Director.

With Stress Tests going on every where, there is a new Dianetics Boom being created here in London. Just this past weekend, with the International Book Selling Game, London Org sold over 1000 books to new public in one day! Beating all other European Orgs, and coming in the top 5 on the planet! This was a team effort from all the staff and public in the area.
Kloss, Bulger and Barram are old time staff members - Kloss was PES London Day for years. Seems like they went round and crush sold a bunch of relics on "must boom this place now" and fed them the usual line of crap.

With DM and cohorts having sprung for so much money for the new building in London I am pretty sure that the overhead on the rent and utilities is cripplingly high for the orgs as, I am sure, are the raids on their book accounts and money to reserves.

But, that aside, this is what is going to happen

1) Both orgs will have some good stats.

2) There are going to be refunds sooner or later because there always are.

3) With the refund requests will come the investigations into the staff - despite the fact that they have done well.

4) Kloss and Bulger will get hung out to dry as their husbands will be found to be the external influences.

5) The stats will crash.

6) Calcioli will be the next to go because he allowed it all to happen

7) By the middle of next year, London Org will be pretty much like it always has excpe that there will be tons of paper floating around with a lot of "whys" on it and some ethics orders.

User avatar
I.A.
Posts: 374
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:11 pm
Location: Mars

Post by I.A. » Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:26 pm

Gladiator wrote:Hi all,

does anyone know if any of the following staff are still at the London org ?

Chris Carter;

Paul Coko;

Hugh Applewhite;

Cathy Applewhite.

Elva ( can't remember a surname for her )

When I was there back in the 90s doing various courses Chris Carter
was the Supervisor for London Foundation, Paul was one of the Execs
but I cannot remember for what exactly, Hugh was the Registrar,
Cathy was the ED and Elva was somekind of deputy ED or something
of the sort.

During the time when I was there Cathy left the org to do her OTIII and possibly other stuff, I remember she was away for a very long time
and shortly before I left them I remember one of the staff members
mentioning that she had finally completed her OTIII and whatever else she was doing, and she was about to return to resume her position as ED
BUT, with an important difference, she was to be the first ED to get an
appointment for life, apparently as a result of having had her mind completely blown away during her OTIII auditing, I never heard anyone else ever mentioning this kind of appointment neither before nor after this particular instance.

What he probably meant was that her mind was seriously affected and she became totally fanatic, and when she was in this state of mind she probably convinced her seniors that she was going to boom the Org and make a lot of money for them, at least that is my translation of it but,
having read from this tread and from another one started by Soltan that
London has got new EDs then obviously her alleged 'life appointment' didn't go very far; much easier to get a life appointment to the RPF I guess.

Does anybody have any news or knows anything on the above please ?
They were all there up until the year 2001 when i left London for Yorkshire... also Alison Williams (auditor) who was married to Kelvin (the blind bloke) seperated and got together with some guy upstairs and now goes by the name of Alison Hidalgo..... Richard Allen (auditor) was still there too........ hope that helps........ :P

Gladiator
Posts: 845
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Babylon 5

Post by Gladiator » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:04 am

Hi I.A.

thank you very much for the info, even if it is not too recent, it is
appreciated nevertheless.
I was really curious to know if any of them had finally woken up
and left that spiritual mafia or if they were still slave labour.

Thanks again.

Gladiator
" CULTS ARE SOUL STEALERS "

ape
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:02 pm
Contact:

Post by ape » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:36 pm

On the questions about CoS membership - the guy I saw offering e-meter tests outside Tower Hill station last Autumn looked very much like Christopher Hitchens. So Hitch is in.

User avatar
funkmr
Posts: 1767
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:37 pm
Location: Minnesota

Post by funkmr » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:43 pm

Christopher Hitchens, as in the author of "The Missionary Position"?!?!?
www.lisamcpherson.org

R.I.P. Lisa, we will never forget you or stop speaking up for you.

User avatar
Blue Streak
Posts: 849
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:22 pm

Post by Blue Streak » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:50 pm

What i find really amazing about the above posts is the fact that just about everyone mentioned as London staff has been around for about 20 years or so.

Mary Fry ne maclean, John Turczac, lorraine Bulger and all the rest have been around for years.

Where are all the new people?

The last time I was in the London Org was in '98/99. Same thing - all the old faces, hardly any new people. Chris Carter was still there - day org reg. So was Paul Coco, Gordon Cooke, Allison (no sign of Kelvin tho), Elva was there too (she married an SO guy called Rolf Glatt in about 1990, but I don't know if that's still her name). Richard Allen was there, so was Paul Dimmer.

Shame really. 5 years of that is way too long. Imagine spending half a lifetime in that madhouse. I guess Hugh Jones must have got out though. Anyone know? I'm presuming he left but Kathy stayed and married Hugh Applewhite.

P.S. Anyone know what happened to Ted Fenn?

joolie
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:07 am
Location: London,

Post by joolie » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:42 pm

wow now there are a few names from Long ago.

Elva was married to Rolf Glatt but soon divorced and re married a chap called Adrian back in the 90's.

JT ex London ED, is he still married to Sharleen? she was a lovely woman.

The husbands of Sharon and Loraine will survive, they have been through this all before. Sharon Kloss was the ED for a while! I saw Hamish Bulger and Hans just down the road doing up a new Dianetics centre about 200 yards from the org.

Chris carter, another good guy. god aren’t these guys getting the message by now. I bet none of them have had any so called gains for years by now. The elusive knocking hats off at 100 paces as per HOM must still be pushing them on I guess.

Post Reply

Return to “United Kingdom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest