Internal CoS newsletter for London

joolie

Post by joolie » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:44 pm

wow now there are a few names from Long ago.

Elva was married to Rolf Glatt but soon divorced and re married a chap called Adrian back in the 90's.

JT ex London ED, is he still married to Sharleen? she was a lovely woman.

The husbands of Sharon and Loraine will survive, they have been through this all before. Sharon Kloss was the ED for a while! I saw Hamish Bulger and Hans just down the road doing up a new Dianetics centre about 200 yards from the org.

Chris carter, another good guy. god aren’t these guys getting the message by now. I bet none of them have had any so called gains for years by now. The elusive knocking hats off at 100 paces as per HOM must still be pushing them on I guess.

juju

Post by juju » Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:04 pm

Paul Coko is the Treas Sec

Chris Carter is on a LOA

Hugh is in the Sea Org at Saint Hill

Cathy is divorced from Hugh and is the Burton mentioned further up the thread as the basic courses Sup. She was comm ev'd off her ED post for not expanding the Org, as were many staff. She is a lovely person.

Elva Perkins is know longer on staff, but OT something.

Richard Allen recently left staff

Alison is still on staff though her current 2D and ex are not

JT is the current ED LNDF- Sharleen is barred from staff as she is ex-Sea Org

Stats are long term emergency.

RolandRB

Post by RolandRB » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:36 am

I thought Elva's married name was Pownell.

I saw Hugh Jones about ten years ago on the Swindown to London train. He was working for BR as a train guard. He told me he wasn't happy with the Church Management then. I didn't know that he and Kathy had divorced.

Paul Coco is still very much in evidence and I've seen Allison ex-Williams a few times at pickets.

joolie

Post by joolie » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:55 am

Elva divorced Rolf Glatt and married Adrian Pownel, Think they ran into trouble when she ran off with his credit card!

Caroline/John Wood site here http://www.shortal.com/uptone/home.html

Caroline Wood, married to John Wood who is sort of on lines and has maybe just completed his purif while his new wife used all his money to get up to OT 7.

RolandRB

Ran off with a credit card?

Post by RolandRB » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:19 am

Joolie, are you sure you got it right about this running off with a credit card? Elva wasn't poor when I was there. She had a steady job in the wog world and had paid and done OT IV when I was there.

Return to “United Kingdom”