No candy for Zenu

hardenedmind

No candy for Zenu

Post by hardenedmind » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:55 am

Me and a couple mates dressed up for halloween and went out in the streets for trickle treating, due to the recently publicity of Scientology we decided to dress up as BTs(cover with white sheet so looks more like ghosts) and one of my mate dressed up as a green alien with Zenu marked on the forehead with a cheap marker.

We deicided to go around to london scientology and see if we can get some candy.

We were suprised when we found out they were actually prepared for trickle treaters, so we boldly went in and asked for candy,so out of 4 of us dressed as "ghosts" we got 2 twix, 1 mars bar and 50p(they ran out of cholocate bar and directed us to vending machines) and "zenu" didn't get anything. Prob cos of all the evil things he has done.

Along with candy we also got shoved some leaflets and a personal IQ test or something which we were suppose to send in to get a free introduction service. (they included 5 packets so "zenu" got an invitation as well)

lucy skywalker

Post by lucy skywalker » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:16 am

Sounds like quite the fun time!

Hope you took some photographs.

Few questions ... Did you mention you were BT's? So Xenu didn't get anything (that Xenu, quite the troublesome dude!) ... were folks shocked at his presence?

And they actually gave money for the vending machine?!?!? Wow, how humanitarian! :D

lucy

hardenedmind

Post by hardenedmind » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:25 am

Naa we probably just looked like ghosts, come to think of it, we spellt Xenu wrong, hehe we prob just look liked a bunch of bonkers.

They pretty muched avoided looking at the guy in alien mask, as if he didn't exist, although they did include free IQ test (and free introduction course) leaflet for him.

After reading some posts here, I guess we are one of the only few who got some net gain from scientology huh;) even though it was only 50p.

lucy skywalker

Post by lucy skywalker » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:32 am

Truly good goin' on the net gain. I am shocked they doled out the money!!! To me that is a real shocker!!! :D

Thanks for sharin' the experience!

lucy

oyster

Post by oyster » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:54 am

One thing to keep in mind is that Scinos are not introduced to Xenu until OT3. Most people working in an org have no idea who Xenu is. Still a good story though. I may try that next year.

So you guys call it Trickle Treating? On our side of the pond, it is Trick or Treating.

Return to “United Kingdom”