London 'Ideal Org' opening date

juju

London 'Ideal Org' opening date

Post by juju » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:57 pm

It's been two years in the running- now London's Ideal Org is going to become a reality.

(From the official Church website)
http://www.scientologytoday.org/press/6 ... n-int.html

Something incredible must have happened since I 'blew' from staff earlier this year and now as back then this building was far from ready. Staff numbers were not high enough- income not high enough and the rennovations had not even started (and that was three buildings!).

Well- miracles can happen- I wish them all the best of luck, I am sure I will see some of these people further up the line at the top end of 'the bridge'.

Best regards

Juju

TheDarksideOfScientology

Post by TheDarksideOfScientology » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:34 am

Yeah, they did something alright. It's called importing RPF'ers.

rawl

Post by rawl » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:46 am

juju, how are things after your blow from staff?

do you intend to be back on lines?

are you still pro-tech, pro-scientology just disabused of COS?

will you pursue any future in the freezone or at a ron's org?

will you turn your back on scientology altogether?

morph into a critic? you're posting here, maybe you already are?

daisy

Post by daisy » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:07 pm

"ideal orgs" mean nothing. I will try to post pictures of 3, yes count them 3 "ideal orgs" in my area.

by the way ideal orgs is not the same as saint hill size. It just means fancy buildings, nothing more.

pitbull

Post by pitbull » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:12 pm

Fancy Building is an excellent BOOM to Scientology.

Who wants to get auditing in one of those crummy
old threadbare auditing rooms with rickety chairs
and old paint? Especially at a few hundred smakeroos
per hour?

Now its more legitimate. You go into a beautifully designed
lobby and are lead to an attractive theatre then on
up to a reg office with polished desks.

You pony up a few greenback and are then led to a beautify
and comfortable waiting area, then on in to a professional
auditing room.

Its all just fine and dandy! No decay here. Only upstat
progression!
There's an old saying: when the going gets tough - pit bulls call a Scientologist."
-David Miscavige- 8 October, 1993
http://www.earthstation1.com/ThemeSongs/Branded.wav

juju

Post by juju » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:10 pm

Hello Rawl,

I have continued studying in a local group which loosely falls under the C/sing of Ron's Org and is the same group which T'Park is involved in. I have also received some auditing and given auditing.

I have no desire to return to the Church- though I do wish them well and sincerely hope that they stamp out the out-reality behaviour which was so fluent in the Org and the use of ARC and fear to coerce money out of people. There are many good people there doing incredible work.

I am not critical of good work or other peoples creativity which would make me a moderate critic. (Things like 'Tom Cruise sucks' or 'that C/S was a thick bitch' and 'The Tech kills' are not my cup of tea).

Pitbull,

you hit a very good point there. You also know what London Org looks like! Yes, the luxury buildings give one the perception that they are getting good treatment for their money- like a health spa. The downside is, is that lots of able thetans are pouring all their creativity (money earned) into the IAS and into buildings and the whole 'effort' has gone into MEST.

Daisy,

Ideal Orgs can be Saint Hill size. I am told that Johannesburg, Milan & Moscow are absolutely booming. Many Missions are also taking up the baton to Clear the planet. Whilst there have been many derogatory photos on this site regarding mission and Orgs- they are one sided as they do not feature the very active centres.
with love,

Juju

daisy

Post by daisy » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:16 am

Yes, and we are told that the orgs around here are booming as well. But, I'm sorry it is not so.

I believe DM thought that pretty buildings would boom the orgs but in the San Francisco Bay Area that is not the scene. And the SF area is supposedly filled with scientologists. None of the ideal orgs here are saint hill size.

I would love to see pictures of the booming orgs you describe. And I mean real pictures not the PR ones from CO$.

rawl

Post by rawl » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:23 am

Hi Juju, good to meet you. Thanks for your answers, now I understand some of the things you have written better. We're not so far removed on what we think I guess.

Roan

Post by Roan » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:03 am

juju wrote:Ideal Orgs can be Saint Hill size. I am told that Johannesburg, Milan & Moscow are absolutely booming. Many Missions are also taking up the baton to Clear the planet. Whilst there have been many derogatory photos on this site regarding mission and Orgs- they are one sided as they do not feature the very active centres.
with love,
Juju
Juju, give us some real statistics and critics like me will be happy to acknowledge Scientology is growing... someplace... it sure ain't here in the O.C., a populous, upstat, diverse and growing county. There is only one mission in this county and it contains 30-50 muckety-mucks sitting around as a tumbleweed blows through!

Real numbers... that's all we're asking. For instance, what is the population of Johannesburg and environs vs. what is the number of continuing, paying $cientologists there? :-k Pretty small, I'd guess.

:D
“The failure to condemn an activity is indeed, an offer of tacit approval.
All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.” — Edmund Burke

forkboy

Post by forkboy » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:52 pm

Here's a little something out of the Independent newspaper..

How about a little bit of Xenu gatecrashing of the party?

I'm off on a recon cycle after work to see how work is progressing.. maybe get some pics if I can.. more later.

forkboy

Post by forkboy » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:29 pm

Well rain meant no pictures of the building at all but I can report that it's still clad in scaffolding.. Wonder if they'll make the deadline..

juju

Post by juju » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:37 pm

Roan,

I have no desire to reproduce Scientology statistics, and as I am a disconnected member, I don't have access to them even if I wanted to post them!

However, I will state what I witnessed and use the Birthday Game Points as a good marker for the state of Scientology. Counting cars in car parks is not a good indication to what is happening in an Org.

One of the first points of non-reality I had hit upon here was that London Org was on it's last legs! The second was that New York Org was doing very poorly! Both statements were contrary to what I had witnessed. A good example would be that London Foundation decided to rival NY Org on book sales. We did around 856. NY did 3000! (They normally shift 1000 copies of Dianetics per week).

The Birthday Game points always indicated that New York, Johannesburg, St.Petersburg, Moscow and one or two other centres were doing very well, though it was also an indication to me that many points were scored off the back of productivity in one area (ie. book sales, such as in NY) rather than broad productivity.

Madrid Org now has a seperate shop to sell materials and is open until 3.00am. (You only have to visit to find out for yourself!). Milan has been famous since the 80's for it's size. The Org I was in, has doubled in staff from when I initially started there (returned to the size it was back in the 80's) and the Academy for the day was very busy (stats for this have been reproduced elsewhere in this forum).

Other locations do not fair so well, which you should know as these are the ones that frequently appear on Clambake.

The Independent news article is interesting regarding the inviting of MP's. I have not received an invite!

Love,

Juju

Patty Pieniadz

Post by Patty Pieniadz » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:20 pm

juju wrote:Roan,

I have no desire to reproduce Scientology statistics, and as I am a disconnected member, I don't have access to them even if I wanted to post them!

However, I will state what I witnessed and use the Birthday Game Points as a good marker for the state of Scientology. Counting cars in car parks is not a good indication to what is happening in an Org.

One of the first points of non-reality I had hit upon here was that London Org was on it's last legs! The second was that New York Org was doing very poorly! Both statements were contrary to what I had witnessed. A good example would be that London Foundation decided to rival NY Org on book sales. We did around 856. NY did 3000! (They normally shift 1000 copies of Dianetics per week).

The Birthday Game points always indicated that New York, Johannesburg, St.Petersburg, Moscow and one or two other centres were doing very well, though it was also an indication to me that many points were scored off the back of productivity in one area (ie. book sales, such as in NY) rather than broad productivity.

Madrid Org now has a seperate shop to sell materials and is open until 3.00am. (You only have to visit to find out for yourself!). Milan has been famous since the 80's for it's size. The Org I was in, has doubled in staff from when I initially started there (returned to the size it was back in the 80's) and the Academy for the day was very busy (stats for this have been reproduced elsewhere in this forum).

Other locations do not fair so well, which you should know as these are the ones that frequently appear on Clambake.

The Independent news article is interesting regarding the inviting of MP's. I have not received an invite!

Love,

Juju

Thanks for the information Juju. Could you please tell us what time frame you are talking about. Is this information from 2005?, 2004?

The dates would help to put it in perspective.

Patty P

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:45 pm

Is the new building going to house the London celebrity centre as well ?
" CULTS ARE SOUL STEALERS "

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:56 pm

Something incredible must have happened since I 'blew' from staff earlier this year and now as back then this building was far from ready. Staff numbers were not high enough- income not high enough and the rennovations had not even started (and that was three buildings!).
Some tremendous amount of slave labour must have been put into it and some tremendous regging efforts must have been going on, to extort from someone the £. 15 millions which were required to complete the project at other people expenses, as $cientology is there to rip the profits from the project not to finance it or share the expenses.

Many poor/deluded people will probably be presented with a special certificate during the opening cerimony, in exchange for their life savings
or for having remortgaged their houses, I hope the current management is among them and that they haven't taken all the money from public.
" CULTS ARE SOUL STEALERS "

Return to “United Kingdom”