Scienos active in Richmond...

forkboy

Scienos active in Richmond...

Post by forkboy » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:25 pm

Taken from another forum I browse..

"I saw some on Richmond high st on saturday afternoon. My gf wouldnt let me talk to them. I think she was secretly scared.

Iv never seen them in public before. It was quite odd. They had 2 fairly attractive girls doing the 'stress tests' to entice you over. There were lots of books on Dianetics (sp?) on the table and they seemed to have a steady queue of people talking to them and finding out their 'stress test results'.

I wanted to shout "Xenu is a wanker!" at them and run off but I wasnt sure how to pronounce Xenu so I didnt.
"

RolandRB

Post by RolandRB » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:25 am

There are a lot of rich people in Richmond who won't have heard of Scientology and so are ripe for scamming. They will need a lot of money to keep their Ideal Org running and it looks like they are going all out to get it.

antiscn

Re: Scienos active in Richmond...

Post by antiscn » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:18 am

forkboy wrote:Taken from another forum I browse..

"I saw some on Richmond high st on saturday afternoon. My gf wouldnt let me talk to them. I think she was secretly scared.

I wanted to shout "Xenu is a wanker!" at them and run off but I wasnt sure how to pronounce Xenu so I didnt.
"
i can understand why she was scared..i sometimes feels nervous when walking past them..
xenu is pronounced "zee-noo" i believe,but i think it'd be better to shout something that everybidy can understand,like "scientology is a money-grabbing cult".
most of the public and most scientologists don't know who xenu is!

Return to “United Kingdom”