QUEEN VIC RD ORG,LONDON

truthseeker

QUEEN VIC RD ORG,LONDON

Post by truthseeker » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:38 pm

I was passing outside the org yesterday and had half a mind to stop for a quick half-hour solo picket out the front but it would have been pointless, apart from to irritate them(which is still an excellent reason), as the street was dead and the org seemed even deader. One person in reception and no sign of anything else going on.
I climbed up the next door churches steps to where I could see into the second floor window and no-one was about either. I guess there isnt a lot of point picketting this org unless they have a specific event on and its better to concentrate on the tottenham court road org, but we know this already, im just confirming it to myself.
Its good to know that £24 million of the cults money has gone into this white elephant. :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: They must be just using it as a way to invest the money rather than to attact new recruits because you cant recruit on that street there are not enough passers by. Isnt that what they are doing in opening all these new orgs? It seems like consolidation not expansion. I hope when they come to sell it they will make a big loss on it anyway.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:59 pm

Thanks for the report on the metropolis of tumbleweed tech. ;).

There is a theory that David Miscavige is buying up property for the Co$ but under a myriad of complex corporate transactions. In the event that when scientology folds, he and a select few others from some other legal safe harbour can then unravel the maze and dissolve the assets into cash again.
However, there is another theory that he really is dumb and he is still under the dillusion that scientology is working and thinks that they need to physically expand (born out of the fact that he is such a psychotic bully that people around him are afraid to give him the true bad news).

RolandRB

Re: QUEEN VIC RD ORG,LONDON

Post by RolandRB » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:34 pm

truthseeker wrote:I was passing outside the org yesterday and had half a mind to stop for a quick half-hour solo picket out the front but it would have been pointless, apart from to irritate them(which is still an excellent reason), as the street was dead and the org seemed even deader. One person in reception and no sign of anything else going on.
I climbed up the next door churches steps to where I could see into the second floor window and no-one was about either. I guess there isnt a lot of point picketting this org unless they have a specific event on and its better to concentrate on the tottenham court road org, but we know this already, im just confirming it to myself.
Its good to know that £24 million of the cults money has gone into this white elephant. :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: They must be just using it as a way to invest the money rather than to attact new recruits because you cant recruit on that street there are not enough passers by. Isnt that what they are doing in opening all these new orgs? It seems like consolidation not expansion. I hope when they come to sell it they will make a big loss on it anyway.
They are hoping to reg the London and South East Scn public to pay for this building and its refurbishment and equipping it but I have heard the Scn public aren't "buying it" <snicker>. This one will be a huge loss to them. Their customers are supposed to be the wogs routed there from TCR when they are regged into doing more advanced courses than the simple ones done there but it isn't happening. I guess they might have gone through a busy stage when they were training their staff to get ready for the Big Expansion but the expansion didn't happen.

Perhaps you could check on it at night to see how many of the rooms are in use.

Certainly, the TCR branch is the one to picket and probably always will be because that is where they try to get the raw meat wogs in through the door.

The Dark Lord

Post by The Dark Lord » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:19 pm

I have a question about the org, outside there is a coach stop, it is their coach stop to scientologists from far away to come to the org for their counciling?

truthseeker

Post by truthseeker » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:50 pm

Cult coaches use it but it was a coach/taxi stop before the cult arrived (for st pauls tourists I assume)

Return to “United Kingdom”