Wichita Mission Patrol 2008

machwon

Wichita Mission Patrol 2008

Post by machwon » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:42 am

I'm starting this thread to test the waters of interest of a Wichita Mission Watch, and if all goes well, commencing the operation.

My aim to to expose the truth behind Kirstie Alley's "investment" to get "thousands maybe millions of people" on the bridge. :roll:

I'm not sure what will happen as far as fair game, phony up-stat methods and other footbullets might happen in an area with one small empty mission. Should be interesting none-the-less.

I will check in on the mission a few times a week at random times and post them along with pictures.

What say ye?
Ewwwah!

http://jimjesus.com

(∃x∈S:φ(x))→ (∀x∈S:φ(x)) = Scientology logic

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:44 am

Go for it. I say put this ant under the magnifying glass. (Figure of speech meant figuratively.)
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Gumbythetruth

Post by Gumbythetruth » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:44 am

From the way the cult continually tells the world their number of devotee's are climbing, i think it would be nice to have a cross section of actual org activity.

This org, IMHO is just another tax shelter.

machwon

Post by machwon » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:41 am

Then it shall be done. :D
Ewwwah!

machwon

Post by machwon » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:30 pm

first update!

08/08/2008 Friday 3:30 PM

4 cars were there when I arrived. I took a few snaps, left for about 10 minutes. When I arrived and parked, one left. I took a couple more snaps and one arrived after I turned my camera off. Was a newer model probably 2004-2005 black Saturn.

so total 5.

I'm not counting cars parked on the street when there's plenty of parking spaces in the lot. These are clearly for hte businesses and houses in the immediate area.

Now the one who left did see me taking turning my camera on and aiming it at the church and didn't stop to talk nor did he or anyone else follow me. So I will do them a service by blanking out the license plate numbers. All of them were Kansas plates from what I could see.

The Car to the left is the one that left.

One car visible behind the hedges.

one truck and the missing luxury car.
Ewwwah!

Transient Ox

Post by Transient Ox » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:45 am

Hey, you did a good job. Can't mess with that.

NattyP

Post by NattyP » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:16 pm

Well done, Machwon!

Maybe there are so few people because the towels in the towel bins by the Purif Room are not 100% Egyptian cotton, or maybe the knick knacks hand-selected by Kirstie Alley herself are no longer enganging or diverting enough to delight the mind-fucked victims of the krazy fun kult.

Spanks fer takin' them purty pitchers, tho'!
John Carmichael: Are you a homo? Have you come out of the closet?
ANONYMOUS: You're wearing tweed in the summer and you're asking ME if I'm a faggot? Xenu please ...
John Carmichael: What?

machwon

Post by machwon » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:26 pm

NattyP wrote:Well done, Machwon!

Maybe there are so few people because the towels in the towel bins by the Purif Room are not 100% Egyptian cotton, or maybe the knick knacks hand-selected by Kirstie Alley herself are no longer enganging or diverting enough to delight the mind-fucked victims of the krazy fun kult.

Spanks fer takin' them purty pitchers, tho'!
rotflmao xD

Perhaps everyone after 13 years have a full conceptual understanding of what LRH was doing in those pictures and no longer care.

Though the kick knacks may of played an important role, i think it was more the homey feeling pieces that people wanted to have but couldn't.
Ewwwah!

marlysfan

Post by marlysfan » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:33 am

Well done! Delicious org watch...nom nom nom nom nom. :-) Your cake ain't no lie, baby.

xoxo
L

machwon

Post by machwon » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:16 pm

I got off of work at 12. About the same time people get out of real church and went down to the CoS.

At about 12:45 there were 3 cars there.
3 cars at a church on Sunday = FAIL :roll:

no pictures this time, didn't wanna run home to grab the cam. Next post will have pics.
Ewwwah!

brownjedi

Post by brownjedi » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:41 pm

3 cars at a church on Sunday = FAIL

Hey, those 3 staffers need to get to work somehow! You are right they should carpool.

Return to “Kansas”