11:30am - Speeches and opening
12:00pm - Move from Hyde Park to 201 Castlereagh St
12:15pm - Enturbulate clamhouse
12:45pm - Move from 201 Castlereagh St to Town Hall
1:00pm - Stop at Town Hall
2:45pm - Move from Town Hall to Greek St via bus and/or walking
3:30pm - Arrive at Greek St, enturbulate
4:00pm - Protest ends

There will also be autonomous enturbulator/flyer units consisting of at least three anons each (flyerer, enturbulator, cameranon)

Val is submitting the permit, Lt. Wolf is bringing a lot of flyers, jeronimo will bring the awesome doombox. Dress up theme is ghostbusters/halloween type stuff. Everyone is encouraged to bring signs and flyers. Armband Guy's flyer archive is downloadable from here: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

This is gonna be an epic raid!

http://forum.asyd.org/index.php?topic=238.0

Smithers

Post by Smithers » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:59 pm

Post-game reports here: THETANbusters report (18th Oct 2008)
One of our best raids, with a higher turnout than last month, and lots of new (masked) faces!

Thanks to the former Scientologists who joined us and passed on messages to be read out!

Kookaburra wrote:
I thought today was great. I had a blast! I hope the messages from the exes helped. The whole tone of the demonstration was high and our numbers were up.

We changed our format a bit today. Because there are so many public leaving Scn in Sydney, we took the entire demonstration to the AOSH instead of just a few people after the main demonstration. So we arrived there with 60 people enmasse and a full blast rick roll from the new boom box. One thing I really noticed was that the closer we got to the AOSH the more honking we heard. For the last couple blocks it was like every second car. Looks like the Scilons haven't been winning any popularity contests with their neighbours.

I am so glad that the entire demonstration went to the AOSH. It at least showed them in no uncertain terms that Anonymous is still around. David Graham gave a dressing down and public shaming to Shane Brockdoerf (sp) on the subject of reverse auditing. I read some of the messages from the exes, interspersed with music and dancing. The spirit of play definitely won the day! Whenever one of us spoke, Cyrus Brooks rushed out with a video camera and someone else would remove the receptionist so she couldn't hear what was being said. And Vicky Dunstan was conspicuously missing. I wonder if she's on the RPF or just doing a short stint of toilet scrubbing. There is a mission here from the US to handle the escaped OT's, if only they could figure out which ones are the escapees....lol. Seems these guys know the game too well. It's too bad that the Scilons are expending so much energy on further violations of human rights instead of cleaning up their act. These guys are thick as bricks, they just NEVER LEARN!!!!! It is precisely this type of action which will ensure the Co$ goes the way of the dinosaurs.

Also conspicuously missing were the police. The Scilons called them, as usual. They didn't bother showing up. Great PR area control, OSA!

Three Anons have reported that they were stalked on the way home. One of them had three people try to converge on him. Lucky for him he is young and in shape and managed to lose them by running. I am concerned about the people being stalked. The Scilons are getting desperate as it is becoming more and more obvious that Anonymous is winning.

Overall though, fantastic raid, good energy, and I think we enturbulated the hell out of OSA at least.
YouTube - Epic moments - Operation: thetanbusters
YouTube - Operation: ThetanBUSTERS Sydney October 18th No.1
YouTube - Operation: ThetanBUSTERS Sydney october 18th no.2
YouTube - Operation Thetanbusters in Sydney - vlog, 18.10.08
Cyrus Brooks gave us Scientology dvds:
Anons gave Cyrus something to remember us by:

Return to “Australia & New Zealand”