Sydney - Jan 17, 2009

Kookaburra

Sydney - Jan 17, 2009

Post by Kookaburra » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:31 am

We had a special guest at this raid. Once Bitten of ESMB, an ex from NZ who was on staff at Sydney. Genny, thank-you so much for coming to the raid. Your speech at the AOSH was awesome! I hope it impinged on some Scilons as much as it did on Anonymous. I saw a couple peeking out the window. It sure got Anonymous fired up!

The turnout was 40+. First stop was Castlereagh. We were greeted by 6 grim looking cops. We chanted, we danced, then sang "Why can't we be friends" with everybody swaying in a big line right across from the org. By the end of that stop, ear to ear grins had replaced grim.

Town Hall fliering was uneventful. We ran out of fliers (started with 4000) and a couple people headed off to get more.

The energy really peaked at AOSH. Genny gave a short speech about why she left, about the attempts to get her to abort her baby, and the ensuing disconnections. Then two anons gave impassioned speeches directed at Sea Org members telling them basicly to stop wasting their lives and imploring them to come out now. Then the whole group started chanting "We will protect you" LOUD. As in shouting at the top of their lungs. I couldn't imaging where anyone could have hid in that building not to hear that. It was an awesome spontaneous display of the passion that drives Anon Sydney.

Then after some more music, Genny spoke again, imploring her children's grandfather to come out and meet his 16 year-old grand-daughter that he has never seen. Then the whole crowd broke into another chant "Bill Gray, Come Out". His grand-daughter was standing there beside her mother. But no Bill Gray appeared.

Then our Scino handler, Claire aka Alex asked Genny (regarding ripped apart family) "Are you still upset about that?"

What a graphic display of Scientology arrogance and heartlessness. I just hope all of this was caught on video. Asyd sure didn't miss it. It got them really fired up.

Some Scilon rocket scientist scheduled an Ideal Org fundraising "banquet" on the same day as our global raid. :huh:

The venue? The acadamy at 201 Castlereah! Pretty spiff banquet hall. :wink:

Invitations? Posted on asyd.com. :roll:

The turn out? 10-20 Scilon cash cows; 30 Anons. :lol:

I sense the focus of asyd is changing. It used to be all about the raw public, and innoculating people against getting started in Scn. You'd be hardpressed to find anyone in Sydney that would fall for it now. Then more and more it got to be about the orgs and existing public. They are now starting to focus on staff, especially SO.

All in all, it was an AWESOME raid. The best I've been to, I think...largely because of some real first hand testimony of the abuses...thank-you so much Genny!

daisy

Post by daisy » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:42 pm

WOW! 40 + Looking forward to video.
Then our Scino handler, Claire aka Alex asked Genny (regarding ripped apart family) "Are you still upset about that?"

What a graphic display of Scientology arrogance and heartlessness. I just hope all of this was caught on video. Asyd sure didn't miss it. It got them really fired up.
I also hope this was caught on video so people can see the true lack of compassion from scientology.

Good job guys.

Return to “Australia & New Zealand”