Australia, Canberra

choochooman

Post by choochooman » Sun Dec 08, 2002 11:30 pm

Sparx.. and lurkers.... Thanks for the encouragement. However, a Melbourne trip would be a "bridge to far :)" at this moment, but with a bit more organisation it could happen "out of the blue" one day.

We refer to our "Xenu has told me to Say NO To Scientology(tm)" card as the "SNOTS" pack. Sure blows those clams away! I decided on a more relaxed trip to Canberra this weekend, mainly to take the family to vist the Nation museum there ... Confusing building, but brilliant in content, using tech of today in its displays. Unlike Hubbard-terch, which is still struggling in the pre 50's.....

Did a follow up at the Woden markets - no clams -they were probably eleswhere, and our "source" was keeping a low profile. I spoke to several of the Stall holders who were regualrs, and handed out SNOTS card to those who wanted them. The tactic was to ask if they had internet access, and the nask that were they aware that the Scientologists were at the market on Sunday 1st.

Most knew about Scientology(tm) and classified it as a Kook religion or a money-scam, but the association with Dianetics(tm) was a surprise to them. Whenever anyone asked of the clams if the two were related, they got a vague answer that was neither the truth or a lie.

And for the humorous bits - One stallholder sat for the "stress" test and was told (naturally) he was stressed but they could help. He replied he new what was giving him stress, it was sex, he either got too much or not enough. :) Clam then changed tack and tried to sell him a diraetix book, but he said that he couldn't read. Clam then asked (slightly sarcastic) if he preferred a book with lots of pictures to look at, at which this fellow replied that he already had a supply of playboy's in his loo, thank you. Session then ended- no sale! :proud:

And another aside ... it has got back to me that some venusian "agents" friends have been approached by their workmates who apparently lurk on this message board, asking discretely if they or other workmates are either "the traindriver" or one of his crew! They deduced this from the "style" of these posts. Well We admit to sharing the same style of humour! Although the venusian policy is to never confirm or deny the presence of suppressive en-thetans, it appears that this MB has at least twenty SP lurkers in the Canberra region alone. Gee, OSA, you have troubles, especially as some of these people work in high places in Government Departments you would like to avoid.;)

You can at least rest assured that if you are called in for a tax audit, they won't use glycol on you! 8)

Advice for Canberra Lurkers who know each other and wish to enturbulate - Form your own trusted group. Enturbulate using legal, non-confront tactics. Collect Data on who is who at the org and disseminate it via this board. There is a possibility that one day your path may cross the venusian traindriver's.

Register on this MB, that way you/we can confirm who you are and who you talked to by you posting a report and placing an exchanged code word at the end of your post. Someone will reply with the other half of the code word, and then you will know! Sounds very James Bondish, but we like our clams shaken AND stirred!

And have a Merry Christmas, enjoying all those things that co$ members cannot possibly have - because it's either aginst policy, and/or they cannot afford it!

The venusian traindriver.

choochooman

Post by choochooman » Sun Dec 15, 2002 11:54 pm

December 15 Canberra Entheta!

Yup. The clams SURE do monitor this messageboard! :)

My Clam-ohmeter(nartm)started snapping and I left home at 3:00 am for another day in Canberra.

(For the Non-Aussies, Canberra is connected to Sydney by a four lane 110km speed highway, about 330 Kms to the south. The same highway links it to Albury on the Victorian boarder, and other large towns like Junee, Cootamundra, Wagga Wagga, Goulbourn, are all within easy reach by enthusuastic suppressives!)

Arrived at the Woden Markets, located the conspicuous bananamobile, but no clam activity. Cheekily I personally left a XSNOTS card under their rear window wiper - right where it would be seen when they unloaded their vehicle :)

(XSNOTS = a credit-card info sheet, which says on the back "Xenu tells me to Say NO To Scientology(tm)" -read the capitals!)

Several Local stallholders looked at the card, smiled and gave me the thumbs up! :)

Then we retired to a snackbar for a cappuchino and to infest our bodies with BT's - (breakfast thetans)

We arrived back after opening time and the clams were only just getting out of their shells. Smarmy-Smile (SS) was setting up with probably his 2D "Oriental Girl" (OG) and baby clam in tow. Considering that the temerature in Canberra was to reach around 33 degrees Celsius - and hotter in a bitumen paved open area, I, and many other observers considered the wisdom of bringing a small child into such a temperature hostile environment, with so little shade. But after all, what do clams think of children, let alone have wisdom?)

Noticed a neighbouring stallholder having a "stress test" - I spoke to him a few hours later about the experience, and he said that he told them a load of "bunkum", and watched the e-meter needle reactions in total amusement. He was not fooled. Neither were the other neighbouring stallholders.

Of all the stallholders, 50% wanted nothing to do with Scientology, and refused to talk about them. Of the remainder, 30% knew of scientology, and wanted nothing to do with them, but wanted more information and took a XSNOTS card. The following 20% were more receptive, taking multiple XSNOTS cards and distributing them randomly throughout the morning -why, I was even offered one!

Clams knew we were there and were looking for us. Throughout the morning they would take turns in going "plainclothes" and do a circuit of the venue, looking for the source of the XSNOTS cards. They were obviously suspicious of several locals at the venue, but the interstate venusian crew managed to avoid them like aliens would to a bottle of glycol.

Again using mOT powers, most of the people spoken to by the clams were given the opportunity to read the "other side" after they left the venue and intercepted by a crewmember, well out of clam vision.

But what was most heartening is that some of the local stallhoders were very proactive. One even approached the clam-booth and heanded each one a XSNOTS card! - they became very perplexed and they huddled around reading them :) They drew little or confusing responses from the locals as to who was distributing them.;) By now other clams had arrived, the newspapergal, and grey-power Granny Clampette.

There was a young girl who spent some time apparently being interviewed at the clam booth, and then proceeded to tour the venue. An alert was sent around not to approach her, as it was suspected that she was a "plant". After a while of drawing blanks she eventually returned to the clam booth. Yup! a clam. Distinctive by her T-shirt with a dark band of stripes across the front, she was obviously assigned the code "CB" (Chesty-Blonde :) ).

There was a local stallholder who put himself in considerable danger by handing out XSNOTS cards right in front of the booth. He also approached two ladies leaving the venue and got to them before the train crew could move in. I eavesdropped in on the conversation, and boy, was he full bottle! - he has visited OC, done the research, and is obviously lurking on this message board. I dips my fedora to you, mate, you did a grand job!

These two red-haired ladies (Sisters?) had purchased a "Diarettix" book each, and complained that they paid more than what was shown on the back cover. This fellow simply handed them our XSNOTS card telling them that the books were one side of the story, and check out the website and references on the card for the other side, and then make your own decision.

What happened was an interesting discussion, where
he finally challenged the two ladies to look at this web site, and if they think he was wrong, then leave a comment on this message board. If they believe that he is spreading the truth, then post a message accordingly and join in spreading the truth. After some deliberation they agreed between themselves to look up the website for themselves this day at an internet-cafe.

And then the coup-de-grace.....

Not only did they take extra XSNOTS cards, but they went back to the clam-booth, handed the books back and both demanded a refund! - and they Got it! :)
When they flashed their XSNOTS card at the clams, they got a mumbled comment that someone was handing them around. Actually, my clam-friends, NOT someone, but many someones! 8)

We also noted a young fellow wandering around with a digital camera "casually" taking pictures of stallhoders and people - As we are not locals, we surmise that he is probably a scieno capturing info on possible marcabs. We can report that no member of the venusian train was spotted in his viewfinder, however the abovementioned "local-passenger" was targeted by him a couple of times, which reinforces our suspicions.

I approached several people who had a "Freedom" magazine and informed them that as they had a scientology newspaper, would they also like to read the truth. They were horrified to know it was a scieno mag, most promptly dumped them, the others said they would compare it with the XSNOTS references on ths website. The traincrew received many thanks for their work, and got many thumbs up.

As the markets were closing, "SS" was observed patrolling the perimeter of the venue with a mobile phone, either filing a KR or ordering take-away fresh beans and rice. Yes, my clam-friend, I watched you walking along the Hindmarsh drive footpath. And also the PR stunt of strolloing around with the baby on the shoulders did not wash with many stallholders. You should cuddle your child more often, and not be so quick to put her down and leave her when someone flashes money near your booth.

Only down side of the day was that my other half was loose most of the day in the Woden Plaza shopping centre, surrounded by "Christmas sales" signs anddepartment store "special" hype .... Eeek! - Credit card now drooping at all corners, but she bought back some mysterious parcels to put under our christmas tree...

I handed out at least 50 XSNOTS cards, and other stallholders had handed out up to 10 cards each, many choosing to keep their spares to hand around to friends etc during the holidays.

Long day, Long drive, but happines is a smoking(fuming) clam.

.. and a merry christmas to clams "SS and OG", - and I bet that plum you each ate tasted good. But it and everything else tastes better in the free world. Enjoy your christmas as best as you are allowed.

the venusian traindriver and crew
- with thanks to the local rascals who took risks but enjoyed the fun of enturbulation.

freedom_man

Post by freedom_man » Mon Dec 16, 2002 1:05 am

WHOO-HOO!!! A toast to the VTD and crew! Well-done!
(er... the job, not the clams, although I'm sure
they were slightly more than medium-rare!) ;-)

-TT

Tigger

Post by Tigger » Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:35 pm

Ditto......that was a great "picket" and a highly amusing and entertaining tale....Gandma Clampette???? LOL

You gotta be a professional comedy writer or have one huge sense of Humor. :)

Kudos,

Tigger
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

neil c

Post by neil c » Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:15 pm

Seconded right down the line VTD! You're well managing to de-rail the Von Hubtoad Express! :)

Girlfriend

Post by Girlfriend » Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:21 pm

Well for heaven's sake traindriver, you get the Oscar for Most Innovative Enturbulator of 2002. I think Tigger is on to something...

Way to go! :)

villageidiot

Post by villageidiot » Mon Dec 16, 2002 8:03 pm

Thanks for your efforts, vtd.
I'am cheering you on.

villageidiot

Post by villageidiot » Mon Dec 16, 2002 8:10 pm

Thanks for your efforts, vtd.
I'am cheering you on.

squirrel

Post by squirrel » Mon Dec 16, 2002 8:12 pm

What would you call the enturbulator/SP award?

The Enturbo?

The Choochy?

The Mayo?

The Clambaker?

And for this award it IS enough to just be nominated.

;)

neil c

Post by neil c » Mon Dec 16, 2002 8:19 pm

The Clamcracker

freedom_man

Post by freedom_man » Mon Dec 16, 2002 8:26 pm

The Clamcracker is pretty good. The Clamhonky would
just sound too weird... ;)

ltricha

Post by ltricha » Mon Dec 16, 2002 10:23 pm

I like Clambuster ;)

Who you gonna call?
Tech is the carrot.
Admin is the cart.
and ethics is the whip.
Guess who the horses are...

squirrel

Post by squirrel » Mon Dec 16, 2002 10:44 pm

When there's Body Routers
In your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?
Clambusters!!!

When they're trying to sell you
Dianetics books
Who ya gonna call?
Clambusters!!!

When they pretend to care
About your human rights
Who ya gonna call?
Clambusters!!!

When they sue everyone
Who was a former member
Who ya gonna call?
Clambusters!!!

When they complain about drugs
For A-D-S
Who ya gonna call?
Clambusters!!!

I ain't afraid of no clams!

choochooman

Post by choochooman » Mon Dec 16, 2002 10:51 pm

Folks....The real praise should go to the local rascals. They are "Ad-hoc" stirrers who had the gall to take the battle right up to the front line. Some of them were photographed by desperate clams, looking for an unseen "perceived enemy".

Unfortunately they are coming across "part-time" suppressives and will target them in order to build their stats up. Should they try some heavy action on these people, then they might turn them into full time suppressives. The real enemy they seek has withdrawn into the shadows to strike again. The locals rascals have had no direct contact with the venusian traincrew (other than by obviously lurking on this MB), and would not be able to identify any of the traincrew. The only reason why these locals get involved is that Scienbollocky has such an odium about it 99% of the community would like to see its demise. The other 1% don't care.

The clams are using "hubard tech" on a race of people that have a reputation for sticking together and "taking the mickey" out of everything others regard as reverent. Even her majesty "Missus Queen" and her entoutrage have their irreverent impersonators. Scienbollocky is so darn whacky that it is a sitting duck regarding satire. The problem is that when you read their "secret scriptures" out aloud, people laugh at them thinking that you are satarizing them! - the don't realise that they are for real.

The woden markets contain a core of regulars who have formed a culture of their own. They know each other mainly by sight, resolve disputes internally by mediation, and use an honour system regarding the allocation of spaces. Should the clams target any one of these regulars and give then grief, they might find themselves in a very difficult environment.

I will be going on a christmas break, and as my vehicle does not have a satellite dish fitted to the roof, access to the web will be severely limited/nil for a few weeks. But the XSNOTS cards are coming with me for distribution during my wanderings, and some of the locals in Canberra have a supply to keep the chowder boiling.

I hope those two ladies eventually post on this board. Also the lady with the hat turned up at the front and the foreign accent - she told me that she found their spiel "interesting", but was now more interested in checking their data with OC data. She had a turn on the cans, and was suspicious about them. She wanted to know why doesn't the government act against these people - my answer free speech. And I was exercising free speech in presenting her the other side.

As tobacco products now must have a warning on them, I consider the XSNOTS the equivalent warning for scientology(tm) products. These cards are not libelous, they state irrefutable facts that scientology(tm) cannot deny, and ask the reader to do the research before buying any of their products. It even advises of them wher to find out the cost in advance. (Similar advise is given before you buy a car or take out a loan).

Note that there were several people that were tested and spoken to at length by the clams that we did not approach. Some of the traincrew either had inside knowledge or overheard something that indicated that these people could have been osa plants - we were not going to take the risk. Funny, though, when these suspect people were being "tested" they all displayed similar ingenuous smiles! - like junkies who had just had a hit.

I believe that other Canberra suppressives are lurking here and are tempted to emerge and give the pot a kick. Go to it guys/gals, be careful, protect each other and dont be lured into anything that the clams could twist into being illegal.

the venusian traindriver
(with thanks again to those locals who enthusiastically joined in.)

ltricha

Post by ltricha » Mon Dec 16, 2002 11:18 pm

Galileo,
You is a Genius!
Tech is the carrot.
Admin is the cart.
and ethics is the whip.
Guess who the horses are...

Return to “Australia & New Zealand”