Australia, Canberra

choochooman

Post by choochooman » Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:58 pm

Clambakers.... After a secret consultative meeting, using all sorts of clandestine communication beyond the reach of OT detection ;),the venusian traindriver and crew are going to change tactics.

Firstly, the two "visible" forays into Canberra were obviously highly successful. The first covert one caught the clams by surprise, and the second higher profile one proved that the clams do monitor this MB, and they also consider the venusian traincrew as real and a real threat.

What concerns the venusian crew was that many of the locals were to keen to jump in and "kick the cans", unwittingly possibly becoming targets of co$ revenge tactics, after all, co$ is a spiteful organisation, full of hatred towards critics, and displaying outward bigotry towards any group or individual whose religion does not conform to their (co$) beliefs.

On the other hand, we are peacful, loving people, handing out good advice on little non-threatening pieces of paper.

It is because of this concern that innocent locals might become targets of co$ hatred, that we are re-thinking our tactics. Co$ have evidence that we exist, and by their reaction are scared of us, and will most likely strike out wildly at everyone and everthing they think is against them - a typical reaction when bamboozled by an unseen adversary. Now we will switch tack and again use covert methods, we will still be invisible to them, but every sound or movement will be a concern to them.

Next year New South Wales has its parliamentary elections. Maybe all the candidates will receive a letter asking them for their attitude and future stance towards Scientology in Australia?

Maybe all the federal politicians and Judges will receive a similar letter? Perhaps ICAC (Independednt Commission against Corruption) might be asked to investigate co$ ? - if they are not already doing so covertly ;)

... and perhaps out of the blue another XSNOTS campaign might hit, at another org?

The thing that keeps the canberra clams guessing is that the Venusian crew are not locals. Should the clams try to follow them for revenge pickets they might end up hundreds of kilometers away and be still none the wiser - and they could be following the wrong person!

Meanwhile, we know that at the Woden markets in Canberra the Scientologists and their "beliefs" are well known, and they are as popular as flies at a picnic. My "other half" has not read the sekrit skriptures, and does not need to. From general knowledge of their activities she sums up scientology with just two words; "It's bad."

Nuff said?

We will still be there, My clammy canberra friends. Watching, waiting..... You cannot suppress the truth. The locals don't want you. Better tread carefully and don't stir them up, else you might find all the market venues closed to you.... The force is NOT with you. (..but the farce is ;) )

:)
the now holidaying venusian traindriver AND crew

Tigger

Post by Tigger » Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:44 pm

LOL......

Gee you awesome Aussie guys have all the fun.....I almost wish there were more Scienos in my neck of the woods.....ALMOST...not quite.....but I do wish I wasn's the only COS critic I know in my little corner of the world.

Tigger
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

mustangsally

Post by mustangsally » Thu Dec 19, 2002 6:01 am

Tigger,
Not sure if you consider this good news or not, but...
You aren't alone in your corner tigger, I'm here too, not sure how close...but ya never know, we might be neighbors. I'm really close to Tulsa, and close enough to OKC to drive there often.

'Stang

julie

Post by julie » Mon Jan 06, 2003 3:23 am

Hi Choochooman. Found your post about the Woden markets. One of you guys talked to me and my friend there and I had a look at Clambake and some other stuff. Sure a lot of stuff to read there. I tried to email you, but no luck. After what I've read, I don't want to be this public. Is there some other way?

Girlfriend

Post by Girlfriend » Mon Jan 06, 2003 4:22 am

Hi Julie,

I could be wrong, but I think Choochooman is still on his holiday, and I'm sure he will be very happy to see your post here when he gets back.

He has mentioned (awhile back) that he rarely answers email he doesn't recognize, and if that's still the case he's likely to answer you here on OCMB, ho hopefully you'll stay tuned, at least in lurk mode, until he gets back.

In the meantime, I appreciate your wish for privacy, so will just say hello and cherio rather than the usual welcome. :)

freeborn

Post by freeborn » Mon Jan 06, 2003 9:29 pm

Also, Julie, until he is convinced that you are who you say you are, and not someone from the cult, he may not give you his e-mail address.

choochooman

Post by choochooman » Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:36 am

Hi One and all. Venusian train crew back on track, although some are still slumming around on holidays, I am now recovering from a surfeit of sunburn, sand-fly bites and the effort of having to get out of bed early.

JulieW - thanks for the feed-back. Your posting will strike fear into many scieno sympathisers, mainly because it independently confirms to posters on this board the activities of the venusian train crew. I think the canberra org will be very, very, enturbulated. (worried) Check your email later today.

One of the crew-persons visited the Woden markets again on the 22 December, mainly to observe. the Clams were back, and they have sign-painted the sides of their banana-mobile with things about diarettics helping you to achieve goals and other rubbish. As well as the usual groups of clams present there was another lady with long brown hair and large circular rimmed glasses (Hillary Potter? ;) )assisting. Also some children were seen around the van and stand, and were observed patrolling the markets. Hmmmm - could they be the "Hubbard-Jugend", looking for SP's?

Anyway, the report was that the stand received little custom, a young fellow with long hair and beard who was given the clam treatment was very receptive afterwards to a "XSNOTS" card, and was appalled that they did not say up front they were scientologists. If he knew beforehand, he says he would not have wasted the time listening to them.

We will be operating in steath mode again. The Scienos know we exist, and are watching them.

Will keep you all posted.

PS. Canberra suburbs hit by a bushfire on Saturday 18 January. A firestorm struck the western side of the city and 420 homes were destroyed, four killed, and parts of the city stii have no water or electricity as of today. One friend/witness said that the fire storm ripped roofs from houses, and sucked the burning furniture out. Burning debris were carried up to 12 kilometers in front of the flame front travelling at over 100 KPH.

the venusian traindriver
(Lets get this train rollin' again....)

freedom_man

Post by freedom_man » Tue Jan 21, 2003 2:24 am

Welcome back, Choo Choo Man! Missed your smiling
pixels! ;) Nice report! I hope
that the fire is contained soon, before any further
damage, injuries, or deaths. :(

-TT

Girlfriend

Post by Girlfriend » Tue Jan 21, 2003 4:17 am

Hi Choochooman, good to see you back!

Saw the news on the Canberra fires, it's shocking, and one report was saying that Canberra's city planners (way back) designed the city to be in close proximity to the bush so that all could enjoy its beauty. How horribly ironic just now. Was Woden affected?

Wonder if the Canberra cult org will be sending out the VMs to "assist." You seen any images of yellowjackets?

choochooman

Post by choochooman » Tue Jan 21, 2003 5:09 am

BG....

VM's in the front line? you gotta be jokin! Most likely they are all right now huddling inside their org in central Canberra, dousing themselves with calmag and wishing they brought extra underpants. Of course they will emerge afterwards to take pictures of themselves posed in front of the damage, and make ridiculous claims/lies how they helped.

Actually, they should have been in the suburb called Duffy, where they would have been confronted by a REAL wall of fire, - it was some 200 foot high and threw fireballs many streets back into the centre of the suburb. One resident saw a fireball land on his house, only to hit the solar water heater on the roof. The heater tank exploded, dousing the fireball and saving his house! His neighbours were not so lucky, the heat so intense it caused brick walls to crumble and collapse.

Actually, I headed to Canberra on Saturday morning hoping to check out the woden markets on Sunday, and was confronted with a surreal sight. There was a monstorous black cloud glowing red underneath hanging over the city and blacking out the afternoon sun, yet everything was bathed in an errie yellow light that was bright yet cast no shadows. I was staying some 10 kilometers from the main front, and experienced ash, small branches and charred leaves falling from the sky.

The fire penetrated the suburbs into the southern Woden area, and several major power substations were destroyed, knocking out traffic lights. Given the severity of the situation, and the need for roads to be kept clear for emergency vehicles it was decided to give the markets a miss, as the market area was only a couple of kilometers from the devastation and was on three sides. A wise decision?

Great to hear from Julie W. - Its good to know we had an impact on the people we spoke to, and most of all it will have a bigger impact on the Canberra org. - A dude called Sunsurfer on ARS was implying that the stealth picket reports were "a fabrication", possibly to cover the fact that the canberra org was in total ignorance of what had happened. Now it is obvious to them AND their superiors that they have an entheta problem - and beans and rice are in short supply! ;)

Meanwhile, its great to be back on line, and we have some more ideas up our sleeves to rattle the clam shells.

Toot toot! full steam ahead, damn the hubbardites... :)

the venusian traindriver

neil c

Post by neil c » Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:05 am

Welcome back Choochooman!

Sorry to hear about the Canberra fires. Glad to know you and your fellow locomotors all passed through the Third Wall of Fire unscathed. :-)

Neil

neil c

Post by neil c » Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:30 am

VT, what do you think of the news from New Zealand, Co$ getting tax-exempt status?

choochooman

Post by choochooman » Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:05 pm

Neil, With New Zealand having more sheep than people, it is apparent that co$ somehow persuaded the sheep to vote for them.

Unfortunately(?) in democracies the laws of the land give people certain rights, and there will always be certain people who will legally exploit those rights. In Australia co$ was for a while restricted, yet they got around all the legislation by becoming re-registered as "The church of the new faith", reverting back to its scientology roots after it succeeded in using the laws legally to get "religion status"

Tax exempt status will not guarantee that co$ will experience expansion/acceptance there. The Maoris no longer greet newcomers with a cooking pot, besides scienos fed a diet of beans and rice would provide little nourishment for a friendly, smiling maori ch(i)ef-tan. :)

Do electric sheep dream of rondroids? ;)

the venusian traindriver

neil c

Post by neil c » Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:01 am

So the NZ orgs are filled up with sheep in the Academy, ostriches in the HGC and kiwi's in HCO? That explains it. "We're having no luck clearing the people, so we'll begin 'Plan B' and clear the animals instead. Our eternity depends on it". :-)

choochooman

Post by choochooman » Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:09 am

Neil..... Sheep are relatively easy to fleece after you pull the wool over their eyes. The only problem the clams have is what to do with all the dags..... at the moment they are spraying them with gold paint and pinning them on their SO uniforms and calling them lrh medallions.

Have they patented the Ewe-meter yet?

the venusian traindriver

Return to “Australia & New Zealand”