Australia, Sydney

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sun Mar 31, 2002 10:57 am

How is Sydney Scn going anyways? I see the Scn Volcano is no more, and the Dianetics Centre that used to be nearby is now a cafe or some such. Haven't seen a Scieno on the streets of Sydney for ages. Is Scn still the world's fastest growing religion? (NB For the Scientologists reading this that last sentence was sarcastic - you'll understand when you leave the CoS.)

dr_s

Post by dr_s » Sat May 07, 2005 1:59 am

I saw a Scieno in Leichhardt a few months ago trying to recruit. There is still a centre there. Are there any demos in Sydney nowadays?

Bandecoot

Sydney Co$

Post by Bandecoot » Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:27 pm

Anonymous wrote: How is Sydney Scn going anyways? I see the Scn Volcano is no more, and the Dianetics Centre that used to be nearby is now a cafe or some such. Haven't seen a Scieno on the streets of Sydney for ages. Is Scn still the world's fastest growing religion? (NB For the Scientologists reading this that last sentence was sarcastic - you'll understand when you leave the CoS.)
There is an Org at Dundas(the old Ctholic School I think) and I think one in Glebe as well as well as Castlereagh st.

I have no idea why they are out in Dundas, its not like the westies can afford much more than a cheeap packet of Gaspers anyway.
No Trees were harmed in the making of this sig. Many electrons however were disturbed

meanie

Sydney (26th March 2008)

Post by meanie » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:51 am

- basically just wanted to get an update on the players in Sydney.

- the start of this thread there is people talking about doing this and that, then its' slowly dies to .. i dunno what.

- April 12th is coming along.

- if information about Sydney activity is elsewhere, can someone compile a list of sites as a repost for the Sydney players like myself; i use this site for that information but for March 15th there wasnt't much to be read here.
who needs money when we have feathers

Smithers

Post by Smithers » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:13 am

Aussies appear to be using
http://wiki.auschanology.org/Main_Page
http://ac.nomz.net

Also enturbulation forums

brownjedi

Post by brownjedi » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:39 pm

You activists rock down under...when you run them out of Australia...come help in the US!

Return to “Australia & New Zealand”