One opened, more to come!
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:51 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 10:01 am 
I'm not an idiot....sorry, but I'm an anthropologist who is studying how cults bring people in, and the social dynamic that develops from such systems. I have no interest in scientology except for this, most of the points that aren't completely ridiculous are quick rehashes of old age mystical techniques that LRH stole (I'm also somewhat knowledgable on Crowley and can tell you that ALOT of LRH techniques come from Crowley, they were just originally intended to be used upon yourself, with the intent to show you how easily your reality can be changed....LRH used this subversively to make people believe that what he said was happening was actually the truth.....)

I'm at no risk of being "sucked in" because my interest in the them comes from studying their sucking in techniques....

Thankyou for your concern, but I don't think that you should be so quick to jump on the "empathetic advisor" angle for everybody who expresses an interest in truly study this group rather than just condemning them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 3:38 pm 
Site Admin

NOTICE:

I try to keep this topic strictly for picket related posts, that's why I have this warning under each region:

"All posts not about picketing at the geographical location selected will be deleted! Please go to the other groups to post about other subjects."

I will soon do a cleanup in this topic so take a copy of whatever you want to keep that is not related to pickets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 6:01 pm 

I moved the conversation between Shahate and me to "Opinions and Debate."
Although I copied over his first post, too, I recommend you keep that post here too, (July 22, 2001, 5:10 a.m.) since his last sentence is a request for other Melbourne critics to contact him.

You could delete everthing after that post, and put in your own post that the conversation between Shahate and Don Carlo was moved to "Opinions and Debate" in a thread called "Melbourne, Australia Critics."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 4:28 am 
Narconon body routing

Attention interested people with free saturday mornings. I'm looking to organise a regular leaflet handout at Melbourne narconon centre in Camberwell. If your interested, email me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 1:40 pm 
Dianteics Celebration at RMIT this coming Saturday at 7.15 in the Storey Theatre. 52nd aniversary or something like that. All ten or so Melbourne scienos should be there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 1:40 pm 
Dianetics Celebration at RMIT this coming Saturday at 7.15 in the Storey Theatre. 52nd aniversary or something like that. All ten or so Melbourne scienos should be there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 6:07 pm 

hey guys, my first post, and newly enlightend regarding the strength of anti co$.

A quick thought to share i have. We could pickett them till we rot, and not change a thing, we have to find the real dirt on them so the authorities can continue to prosicute them.

btw isn't co$ banned in Oz? reading the articles from the link below suggest it.
I just had another thought, with the new anit-terrorist law maybe they will get busted?
big ask i know, and the clostest i have ever come to a cult was amway.

good anti co$ reading at http://www.suburbia.net/~fun/scn the australian Co$ critics site.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:15 pm 

Welcome, Necromancer! If you go back through the archives and read Venusian Traindriver's reports on the activities in Canberra, I think you will find it very interesting reading. Nice to have you aboard. -TT