Church of Scientology Mission of Milwaukee
6806 W. Wedgewood Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53220
Tel: 414-543-3629
Fax: 414-543-3692
E-mail: cofsmilwaukeemission@internetwi.com

~atheist

Post by ~atheist » Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:54 pm

I would like to add that there is a Narconon also in Racine.
Narconon Racine
1621 Villa Street
Racine, WI 53403
Phone: 262-637-6860
Email: NarcononRacine@wi.rr.com

I have been by it a couple of times but never had a camera with me. It is a yellow house, nothing remarkable. The neighborhood is a bit run down but nothing major. From other things I have read there are no services that are performed there it is just an information source. If someone needs treatment they are sent off to MI. I have not heard of anyone going yet so it is hard to know what the status is of the place.
I tried to find the Mission in Milwaukee when I was up there last. It is in a funny location. The road it is on stops at this stream and the Mission is on the other side of that stream but the road over there has a different name. It seems that only this short spur is Wedgewood. I hope to get back up to Milwaukee in the next few weeks.

~atheist

Post by ~atheist » Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:10 pm

I went to the the Milwaukee Org on Sunday. It took me a bit to find the correct address. The road is only a block long there.
As I approched the Mogan Office park I could see high on the business list the CoS sign. There are eight other businesses in this park also. Two other churches, Two or three training companies, and Two or three doctors. I circle the building looking for thier door and could not find it. After a few trip around the building I had to wonder if they had moved.
I wrote down the information for the building owner and called them today.
Apparently they still are in that building but do not have a sign over their door. The part of the building their are in is on the back side facing a dead end road (wedgewood Dr).
The individual I talked to at the management company said that they are only usally around in the evenings. I did not take a photo of the building because I though they had moved, but it was a very plain looking building, a bit shaby and needs paint.
I will try to get back up there again before to long and get a photo and may try to get there when someone is around.

free_for_real

Post by free_for_real » Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:01 pm

Athiest, thanks for the information.

An org that's only open in the evening??!!!

Yeah, they must really be doing well, don't you think.

And not even a sign!!!

More proof scientology is doing terrible!

herc

Post by herc » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:03 am

"An org that's only open in the evening??!!!
And not even a sign!!!" Free at last

Actually makes perfect sense.

May well be the operational future for all orgs worldwide. The COS has been "working" in the dark for years and the name Scientology has come to be a name few affiliates are willing to post on their doors anywhere the world over. Not a proud group nowadays.

Herc

free_for_real

Post by free_for_real » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:43 am

Herc, you are correct.

It is amazing that the members don't know this yet.

~atheist

Post by ~atheist » Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:01 pm

I will have to admit that I had not even realized that the door they have lead to a business. When I saw it I had thought it lead to the back of the other office. It was quite unremarkable.
I did some checking on the Narconon in Racine and found their property tax statement. The property is held by a management company up the road from them. The only times I have know of someone using a management company for a property is when it is owned out of state. So the woman that is there does not own the building. I have here name somewhere from an article I found. I dont know if her name is listed at the Narconon web site or not.
So it looks like at the momment that property is not tax exempt.

c_org

Post by c_org » Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:04 am

Is this person typical for the members of this org? http://personals.yahoo.com/us/preview/p ... 700-177463
I think I'm in love...

ltricha

Post by ltricha » Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:29 pm

I currently live with my parents and I am looking to move out with my kids. I don't have a job right now but am looking around for something. I'm looking for a guy with his life together who can help take care of me and the kids. He needs to be a strong person as the all the fathers of my children are still in the picture.

Let me break this down ....
This is scary! She is basically looking for a man to help her raise her kids (who appear to have many different fathers?!), and support her $cientology 'habit'. While providing them with a place to live away from her 'mother'.

Sad... just freaking sad.
Tech is the carrot.
Admin is the cart.
and ethics is the whip.
Guess who the horses are...

nec_v20

Post by nec_v20 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:34 pm

PSM,

I take it that Wisconsin has the motto, "Incest - a game for all the family (including pets)"
You deprive me of solitude, whilst affording no companionship whatsoever.

c_org

Post by c_org » Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:49 pm

Well--technically, she works for the state. She lays down on her back, her biological functions do all of the work, and she collects her paycheck from Children and Family Services. Pretty sweet deal, huh? And during her off time, she's either at the $cientology org, or sitting on her ass watching TV.
I've told some friends about the posting, and they were both aghast, and thought it might be a joke. I'm thinking that it probably isn't, and that there are more just like her in any org.

c_org

Post by c_org » Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:58 pm

This probably also explains why $cientology is the fastest growing religion in the world. A new member every nine months...

wrex

Post by wrex » Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:03 am

Hey Nec v20,
Just want to tell you that not everyone from Wisconsin is like that stupid, misinformed, suburbanized housemonkey whore.

Wisconsin is a very beautiful place with alot of intelligent, awesome people who also know about what big scam $cn is,so....

Be cool dude....
Bicycles Are Freedom,
Get Some.

~atheist

Post by ~atheist » Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:03 am

Hey Nec v20 just because our sisters are better looking that yours. haha
Did you read down to what she is looking for?
Her education was some high school, she wants a man with a college degree or post grad. Shure that sounds like a fair trade.

Proud Sailor Man you in WI?
I hang out in the SE.

There is also a Narconon in Racine. I have not been by there in a long time. One of these days I will have to drive over there and drop in and see what is up.

c_org

Post by c_org » Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:26 am

We're all just funnin'. No need to step on each other. What would Ron say? (Get their money!) I actually live outside of Chicago. I noticed on the Yahoo personals (not for me--for a friend, really) that $camantology is a "real" religion. I was curious to see how many would come up, so I checked for 250 miles out. Not many. Must mean that nearly all of the 8 million ronbots are happily married, given how many single people are in the world.

Return to “Wisconsin”