Wisconsin mission address

wrex

Post by wrex » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:01 am

I remember when the mission was on Lake & Silver Spring in Whitefish Bay, maybe the rent got too high, hopefully the same will happen on their latest locale, or better yet the $cientology 'tm' corporation itself implodes in the near future.

Although Madison would sound kinda tasty for an old hungry cult to take root in, all those fresh tasty college students to prey on.

It won't happen. too many people know what we do about DM and his shrinking empire. :wink:
Bicycles Are Freedom,
Get Some.

StormBringer

Post by StormBringer » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:59 pm

I was at one of the protests at the Milwaukee org last year but it was so dead that I dont even know if people are protesting there any more.
I will have to see if I can find some current info on the place and see if they are advertising anywhere anymore.

Atheist

Rikuna

Post by Rikuna » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:40 am

I remember when the mission was on Lake & Silver Spring in Whitefish Bay, maybe the rent got too high, hopefully the same will happen on their latest locale, or better yet the $cientology 'tm' corporation itself implodes in the near future.

Although Madison would sound kinda tasty for an old hungry cult to take root in, all those fresh tasty college students to prey on.

It won't happen. too many people know what we do about DM and his shrinking empire.

Yes unfortunately, they would love to be in the center of Madison to lure all the college kids, which just burns me :x

I don't know about it never happening though.... I think its at least a possibility that they would try :roll:

wrex

Post by wrex » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:44 am

Yes unfortunately, they would love to be in the center of Madison to lure all the college kids, which just burns me

I don't know about it never happening though.... I think its at least a possibility that they would try
-Rikuna

Really? The way things are going?
I've a feeling the cost of living is a little higher in Madison
compared to the SW corner of Milwaukee comparatively.
They may've cut a deal with a sympathetic landlord to get
their current locale, being all hidden in a culvert, off-the-main drag.
Seems to me they're in a place where they're not seen and the curious have
to call info to find them. Not a place you just bump into walking down the
street like they are here in Minneapolis.
Bicycles Are Freedom,
Get Some.

Rikuna

Post by Rikuna » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Really? The way things are going?
I've a feeling the cost of living is a little higher in Madison
compared to the SW corner of Milwaukee comparatively.
They may've cut a deal with a sympathetic landlord to get
their current locale, being all hidden in a culvert, off-the-main drag.
Seems to me they're in a place where they're not seen and the curious have
to call info to find them. Not a place you just bump into walking down the
street like they are here in Minneapolis.

Good point.... but there are a few places in Madison that they could afford, if they weren't stingy with the funds LOL - although of course I'm sure that none of those places are as close to campus as they would like...

Return to “Wisconsin”