Wisconsin mission address

StormBringer

Post by StormBringer » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:43 pm

I came across a local free paper out of Milwaukee. I had seen them from time to time and I knew that CoS would advertise in that paper under the self help section. In this last paper it was gone. I read thru the whole section and nothing. To put an ad in this paper is almost nothing.
I will have to make a trip to Wedgewood drive again and see if the org is completely gone now or what.

I would think it would be very easy for alot of these orgs to just vanish without notice.

Atheist

oyster

Post by oyster » Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:36 am

Interesting because not only are those ads usually very cheap (compared to some local free weekly's that I have encountered), but the ad executives are usually very persistant at keeping their clients. Even if it was just a classified (which are always dirty cheap), if a long time client stops buying space, then the classfied desk will call and ask why they stopped buying space.

Either they are too poor to afford the space (not likely), they are going out of business (knock on wood), or they are too disorganized to make sure this ad was in order. Or they decided that it was not profitable, which I seriously doubt.

Runamuck

Post by Runamuck » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:36 am

I go to milwaukee every weekend and was thinking of checking out the only enclave of he vile scienos any news?
We pillage, plunder, we rifle and loot,
drink up me 'arties, Yo Ho,

We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life for Me.

StormBringer

Post by StormBringer » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:19 pm

Runamuck let me know if you find anything.
I have not check up there in a couple of years now and have not seen anything in any of the free papers.

Atheist

ChaoticKitten

Post by ChaoticKitten » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:06 pm

:shock:

I have a new calendar for the month of September from the $cientology Mission MILWAUKEE!!!
Let the brainwashing (and insane laughter) begin!

The announcements:

Calendar of Event's! ( I think I may vomit now)

In other news,

Their updated e-mail: csmilwaukeemission@sbcglobal.net

And this is the lovely e-mail greeting they send. :roll: :roll:

Greetings One and All!

I have attached the latest addition of the Milwaukee Mission Messenger.

Be sure to check out our calendar of events for September! We hold seminars and workshops every Thursday evening and on Saturdays begining at 1:00pm Recorded lectures are played on Wednesdays at 7:00pm.

These services are free to the public. Is there an area of your life that could use a bit more order?

Call the Church of Scientology - Mission of Milwaukee at 414-543-3629 today and get started!

Best Regards,

Xxxxxx Xxxxxxxx
Public Executive Secretary
Mission of Milwaukee
3533 S. 68th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53220
:roll: :roll:

Worth checking out. That is the next time I go down there. Any one feel like joining in on the fun? :twisted:
Dear DM,
Enjoy the INTERNET! Get comfortable for we are going to be here for a LONG time!
Have a lovely day and please stop beating your staff.
~Kat~ :)

StormBringer

Post by StormBringer » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:49 am

Thank you for the update ChaoticKitten.
That is the first I have seen of anything in Milwaukee for a couple of years.

That is the same place they used to have their mission.
I was in the back of the building and did not even have a sign by the door.
I ended up calling the buildings owner to find out that they were even still renting there a few years ago.

I wonder if this push has to do with the new books that just were re-released?

I wonder when I will have a chance to get up there next?

Atheist

StormBringer

Post by StormBringer » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:05 am

I was able to get to Racine over the weekend.

I drove by the Narconon and was a bit suprised by the building

smileforever/my.php?imag ... 184qz5.jpg

smileforever/my.php?imag ... 183ds4.jpg

The landscaping is bad, the paint is worse.
I wonder how many courses they do in that building.

Atheist

ChaoticKitten

Post by ChaoticKitten » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:23 am

:shock:

It looks like one of the crack dens in Racine more then a "rehab". LMAO

SB, I thank you for the pictures! That just made my night! :D
Dear DM,
Enjoy the INTERNET! Get comfortable for we are going to be here for a LONG time!

StormBringer

Post by StormBringer » Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:52 am

CK did you take a close look of the larger picture files.
I love how much paint has come off the side of the building so far.

Besides where is the signage for Narconon on the building?

On the Narconon web page they list it the same as the other treatment centers.

http://narconon.org/narconon_US.htm

Narconon Racine
1621 Villa Street
Racine, WI 53403
Phone: 262-637-6860
Email: NarcononRacine@wi.rr.com

It is in the same list as Stonehawk and Great Lakes so they are implying that it is a comprable build to the rest in the US.

Atheist

StormBringer

Post by StormBringer » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:15 am

A buddy was going to Milwaukee to the mall and I asked him to see if the org was open. He reported back that it was. He walked around inside it a bit and got me some pamplets.
He said the person working the desk was nice and talked back and forth.
I told him how the placed looked a few years ago and when he asked them about it they said they had expanded. One wall had books on it and some audio recordings. There was a hallway off to one side that led to some other rooms.
Right before he left he said some guy walked by the doorway and look shocked to see a person in the front area.

Atheist

ChaoticKitten

Post by ChaoticKitten » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:32 am

StormBringer wrote:CK did you take a close look of the larger picture files.
I love how much paint has come off the side of the building so far.
Oh I downloaded it to get the full size and examined the entire outside and what I could see of what they have for the interior. Dude.... I can't believe how straight up GHETTO that place truly is. And it's a "rehab"? Like I said before it looks like a Crack Den. LMAO
The "curtains" are white bed sheets. And not well sown to say the least. Not to get down on anyone who can't afford curtains cause they do work well when in a bind BUT, the amount of money that Narconon TAKES from these poor people in need , Narconon can afford BETTER accommodation's for their VICTIMS!

Once again I thank you for the pictures. Now I know which when to look for the next time I visit Milwaukee. :)

StormBringer wrote:A buddy was going to Milwaukee to the mall and I asked him to see if the org was open. He reported back that it was. He walked around inside it a bit and got me some pamplets.
He said the person working the desk was nice and talked back and forth.
I told him how the placed looked a few years ago and when he asked them about it they said they had expanded. One wall had books on it and some audio recordings. There was a hallway off to one side that led to some other rooms.
Right before he left he said some guy walked by the doorway and look shocked to see a person in the front area.

Atheist
I love the excuse they had about not having a sign prior. "They had expanded". Yeah, I'm sure. lol If they had expanded they wouldn't be in that same building. :roll:

I'll be making a trip down there before the snow hits. I plan on taking a stroll in and see what they have to say and offer. 8) I'm sure it will be most enthralling. :roll:
Dear DM,

brownjedi

Post by brownjedi » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:10 am

That "building" does not speak well for the Success and Money seminar!

Runamuck

Post by Runamuck » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:48 am

sadly i dont go to Milwaukee anymore the girl and I split. however I was listening to 100.5 sports radio in Madison on my way home late one night * I work till midnight* and I heard an ad for Narconon. I about swerved off the road. are they moving into the area?
We pillage, plunder, we rifle and loot,

We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life for Me.

StormBringer

Post by StormBringer » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:17 pm

They might be moving. I see that Narconon of Racine is no longer listed on the Narconon web site.
I wonder if there were any photos that could of caused them to remove it from the list?

I dont see a listing for Madison on the web site yet. I guess contacting the one in Great lakes would be the first thing too do.

Atheist

Rikuna

Post by Rikuna » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:18 pm

Thanks wrex! I'm originally from Wisconsin... I do miss it sometimes :)

I would love it if they would get out of Wisconsin... obviously no one wants anything to do with them there... so they should take the hint and move on...

If they move to Madison I'll be mad :x

Return to “Wisconsin”