Celebrity Centre ¨Paris news...

roger gonnet

Celebrity Centre ¨Paris news...

Post by roger gonnet » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:11 am

As far as I could observe, the Celebrity Centre has spent recently a large sum to redecorate its profit center on Rue Legendre, Paris 17e.

But meanwhile, I've also learned that the celebrity center was rather in bad position. Though it was declared "Saint Hill Size" in 2004, it seems that no more than 50 persons are present there at the same time, the best days, otherwise, few are present.

Div 6 course room mostly deserted, and academy courses can get no more than 30 on week-ends. That's less than in Paris 1975...
Roger Gonnet,
l'anti-sectes, anti-scientologie"
auteur de "La Secte"

zorro

Re: Celebrity Centre ¨Paris news...

Post by zorro » Mon May 15, 2006 9:29 am

roger gonnet wrote:As far as I could observe, the Celebrity Centre has spent recently a large sum to redecorate its profit center on Rue Legendre, Paris 17e.

But meanwhile, I've also learned that the celebrity center was rather in bad position. Though it was declared "Saint Hill Size" in 2004, it seems that no more than 50 persons are present there at the same time, the best days, otherwise, few are present.

Div 6 course room mostly deserted, and academy courses can get no more than 30 on week-ends. That's less than in Paris 1975...
:?:
saturday evening they had a special event at the celebrity center "56th dianetic anniverssary " they were about 80 people attending the event ; sunday evening I went by after my work ,I saw about 20 persons there leaving at 11 P.M , I gonna check out carefully in the coming weeks with the help of some friends the exact daily way in and way out ,voila salut roger from zorro
life is a comedy
and david is so close from criminal investigation,isn't????

Return to “France”