celebrity center

zorro

celebrity center

Post by zorro » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:18 am

I was there around and in front of the celeb'centre and count out 97 people between 7Pm and 8pm , I saw a few cars from outside paris five in numbers , they were worried about me there no sign,no leaflet ,they called the cops again ,the cops arrived during my watch hour ,they got my name ,my id , they asked about my sign and where was my leaflets ,I told them I wasn't giving away leaflets or wearing a sign , I told them the scienos were lying ,exagerating ,I was just standing around and looking how the scienos were practicing their" spirituals services" on a sunday evening ,"was there a law against it ?" the cops bitched after the clams , I told them it was too much again ,second time they called them this week and I had no sign,no leaflets ,and no direct talks with them ;
I said to the police I am living in the neighborhood ,many people knows me ,I know local politics ,lawyer s,business men and woman ,parents with children , local artist, journalist, doctors, and so on
I never had any trouble with justice ,I am a union and politic member doing an information strictly in " the laws of the republic"(we used to say in french) voila my report , in the lobby at the celeb' center three male teen agers ,were joking and were not in the theatre room ,or in workshop ,most of the people I saw were young teenagers ,old members in their fifties , most of them about half of it are part time member or full time slave of the celeb'center ,clerks ,auditors ,in the org ,and also two sea org officers (female one young and the other one older) the locals leaders there in the place for more than fifteen years,s ome I know are doing "volunteer" work in the suburbs with the " no do the drug" leaflet and get in contact with families having kids in jail or addicted,they work a lot outside paris especially in suburbs with drug 's problem , lack of employment and rascism and low salaries and poor neighborhood , (places politics don't have a presence or solutions lately)
I'll send leaflets ,papers ,invitations they do make and give away around ,that's the end of my report ,zorro unmasked yesterday sunday15th august a day off in france
life is a comedy
and david is so close from criminal investigation,isn't????

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:33 pm

Thanks for the report, Zorro. You are an inspiration. Keep up the good work. =D>

Return to “France”