refreshing the celebrity center in paris

zorro

refreshing the celebrity center in paris

Post by zorro » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:26 pm

:D hello it is raining tonight this very friday in paris ,it's been three days that in 69 rue legendre where stands the parisian "celebrity center" (who's famous around xavier deluc ,sometimes ,he's around .. julia migenes whe used to be there I even met her once long time ago in a landromat there in the vicinity)
)they are repainting ,refreshing the building 's facade ,the front door and all paint back in white ,whiter (clean symbol ,isn't,)
a neighbour told me i how funny it was to see when they smashed the old"scientology" sign with a big construction hammer .he had no camera ,I was't there at the time,tough luck
c'est la vie ...... so are the news arounf in paris
zorro without any mask tonite
life is a comedy
and david is so close from criminal investigation,isn't????

freeway

Post by freeway » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:57 am

Thanks for the info, Zorro! Good to have people all over the world with eyes wide open. How did your picket go?
Greetings to Paris!

zorro

Re: refreshing the celebrity center in paris

Post by zorro » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:46 pm

zorro wrote::D hello it is raining tonight this very friday in paris ,it's been three days that in 69 rue legendre where stands the parisian "celebrity center" (who's famous around xavier deluc ,sometimes ,he's around .. julia migenes whe used to be there I even met her once long time ago in a landromat there in the vicinity)
)they are repainting ,refreshing the building 's facade ,the front door and all paint back in white ,whiter (clean symbol ,isn't,)
a neighbour told me i how funny it was to see when they smashed the old"scientology" sign with a big construction hammer .he had no camera ,I was't there at the time,tough luck
c'est la vie ...... so are the news arounf in paris
zorro without any mask tonite
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
so still no $catology sign on the building 69 rue legendre after repaint done by mr prevost company ,a member ? or sympathizer?
I went to see the "criminon office " in rue nollet the place they have their "purif'steambath and shower " (I'll try to get into the building with the help of some gentle neighbors ,and have a few picts')
about the narconon adress in avenue de clichy that stands close to a health and cre shop seling callmag stuff ,herbs ,insences and the whole "hippie stuff" nice shop any way they have fresh baked cakes and bread without artificial and additives ,chimical stuff
natural ,"bio " we say in french
there's also an adress I went to see rue rennequin , they rent this place for the ccdh ,never open ,no much activity this is also in the 17th arrondissement
and the last
there's still this drawing school which stands rue boursault
drawing with the "nicaud method?" I saw a lot of clams there ,they say they don't belong to them ,but I don't buy this!!!
one of thir show room in rue des moines is still out of order ,this week they were on work a truck was there from morning to evening in front of the celeb'center ,they 're getting rid of plaster ,old sign (no lettrers on it),paint ,papers ,sacks of dust and whatever ?
for info
I made different videos I'll put them in line soon
I need technical support
end of report
zip zip zip
zorro
WWW.ANTISECTES.NET
WWW.PEUPLADES.FR watch for OT2006(in french)
WWW.UNADFI .ORG
WWW.CCMM.FR
WWW.MIVILUDES.GOVER.FR
WWW.PREVENSECTES.COM
WWW.ATTENTION-ENFANTS .ORG
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
life is a comedy
and david is so close from criminal investigation,isn't????

Return to “France”