a complaint for "botherring business activity"

zorro

a complaint for "botherring business activity"

Post by zorro » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:25 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
after my job in the children's hospital I went around the celeb' center with a sign on cardboard "$scientology is a "spiritual "scam
www.antisectes.net (the french site giving informations about the evil cult of $catology
I went quickly by their front door outside 'cause lately they've been really mad and warn me "someday we gonna take care of you " it was even said by one of the executive marcel teisseri :?: his name is something alike :?:
so I went in the steet holding my sign playing harmonica "without hands"a clown skill....
some cops arrived very quickly to check my identity and said they had a complain about me "bothering a business activity"
so I said "so they're a business not a "spiritual "group ?
the officer said that was not the main subject there
so a complain but again
I was set free of charge this time Isaid to the police I was sorry they had to come for a benign subject
and I did respect laws of the country and used no violence I couldn't say the same about the cult ...end of quote :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
zip zip zip
zorro
WWW.ANTISECTES.NET
WWW.UNADFI.ORG
Last edited by zorro on Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
life is a comedy
and david is so close from criminal investigation,isn't????

Crimson

Re: a complaint for "botherring business activity"

Post by Crimson » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:24 pm

zorro wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
after my job in the children's hospital I went around the celeb' center with a sign on cardboard "$scientology is a "spiritual "scam
www.antisectes.net (the french site giving informations about the evil cult of $catology
I went quickly by their front door outside 'cause lately they've been really mad and warn me "someday we gonna take care of you " it was even said by one of the executive marcel teisseri ? is name is something alike
so I went in the steet holding my sign playing mtinymouthorgan "without hands"a clown skill....
some cops arrived very quickly to check my identity and said they had a complain about me "bothering a business activity"
so a complain but again
I was set free of charge this time Isaid to the ^police I was sorry they had to come for a benign subject
and I did respect laws of the country and used no violence I couldn't say the same about the cult ...end of quote
zip zip zip
zorro
WWW.ANTISECTES.NET
WWW.UNADFI.ORG
we gonna take care of you? sounds like the mafia.....
Crimson
I miss you Frankie.

zorro

Re: a complaint for "botherring business activity"

Post by zorro » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:57 am

Crimson wrote:
zorro wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I went quickly by their front door outside 'cause lately they've been really mad and warn me "someday we gonna take care of you " it was even said by one of the executive marcel teisseri ? is name is something alike
so I went in the steet holding my sign playing mtinymouthorgan "without hands"a clown skill....
so a complain but again
I was set free of charge this time Isaid to the ^police I was sorry they had to come for a benign subject
and I did respect laws of the country and used no violence I couldn't say the same about the cult ...end of quote
zip zip zip
zorro
WWW.ANTISECTES.NET
WWW.UNADFI.ORG
we gonna take care of you? sounds like the mafia.....
: :roll: :roll: :roll: :
yes the last threee week they look and act like a dangerous wounded animal
marcel tesseiri one of the boss in the celeb' center threat me many times said "some day I'll lost my temper ,you gonna get kicked ? I am gonna take care ofyour "sake"
one small bald italian guy
tried to kicked me one evening
and called me a "bastardo" and names i gave him back too
I 've got a small dv bad quality video of this subject
they 've got now in the celeb' center and rue jules cesar the other org ' a lot of pictures ,videos ,I show them my middle wounded finger stiff especially to "benoit" my follower rue jules cesar , they don't like being just on "their sidewalk" they told me but I live in the neighbourhood and have a lot of friends ,pals ,aquaintances ,I am a clown and a comedian ,so I am a socia life .....
vopila
zip zip zip
no mask
no god no mastzer
no dogma either
libertarian or whatsoever
life is a comedy
and david is so close from criminal investigation,isn't????

Return to “France”