many empty offices

zorro

many empty offices

Post by zorro » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:10 pm

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
I just heard just gossips at the moment no proof they have a realtor company in the celeb'center neighborhood
I 've seen one person working in a realtor office in my neighborhood ,la rue legendre and oh how strange ,funny ,bizzare what a cioncidence ? once I was picketing around la rue jules cesar the other clam factory in paris
I saw that guy .... I think I 've got a short video apparition of him ?

there is also a fact that danielle dunord the french president of the cult ?
used to have a realtor company around the pigalle district years gop ,and today seems to be vanished the adress I mean ,I don't know about the activity of this cult lady ?
in the rue jules cesar the all time director for my persdon ,filming and taking pictures of me with such a provocation is BENOIT I don't have his last name
there's also this psychotic member
JEAN DUPUIS or JEAN DUPUY? he tried to kick me so many times once I had to seek for refuge in a drugstore I've got a small DV recording of this ,soomn it will be on DAILY MOTION and YOUTUBE
voila end of this report end of week
time for others recreations in french countryside
zip zip zip
diego de la vega a.k.a ZORRO
life is a comedy
and david is so close from criminal investigation,isn't????

zorro

Re: many empty offices

Post by zorro » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:02 am

zorro wrote::?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
I just heard just gossips at the moment no proof they have a realtor company in the celeb'center neighborhood
I 've seen one person working in a realtor office in my neighborhood ,la rue legendre and oh how strange ,funny ,bizzare what a cioncidence ? once I was picketing around la rue jules cesar the other clam factory in paris
I saw that guy .... I think I 've got a short video apparition of him ?

there is also a fact that danielle dunord the french president of the cult ?
used to have a realtor company around the pigalle district years gop ,and today seems to be vanished the adress I mean ,I don't know about the activity of this cult lady ?
in the rue jules cesar the all time director for my persdon ,filming and taking pictures of me with such a provocation is BENOIT I don't have his last name
there's also this psychotic member
JEAN DUPUIS or JEAN DUPUY? he tried to kick me so many times once I had to seek for refuge in a drugstore I've got a small DV recording of this ,soomn it will be on DAILY MOTION and YOUTUBE
voila end of this report end of week
time for others recreations in french countryside
zip zip zip
diego de la vega a.k.a ZORRO
:shock: :shock:
in the rue des moines they had a show room back in 2000 now the building is still out of function ,they use to store old things and someday there's a truck or a chip they get rid of garbagge they do stay around the truck while throwing away( papers and things ?)

the purif' center has been low in activity since the beginning of the new year and they close very early

the drawing lesson center in rue boursault is so and so too with activities a lot of people didn't know it belongs to the clams

they are going to have a music exebition and artistic teaching the 20th january at the celeb' center
voila
zorro
soon in southern eastern europe spreading news and informations to local press and medias
zip zip zip
life is a comedy
and david is so close from criminal investigation,isn't????

Return to “France”