no right to walk by the celeb' center

zorro

no right to walk by the celeb' center

Post by zorro » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:25 am

:roll: :roll: :roll:
last week twice I had a police check up for peanuts and the most surprising point came last friday april 6th
they tried to forbide me the access to the street rue legendre where they have their scam business i had two witnesses and some policemen with bikes where there so I complained to them and told them they physically stopped me and said" you cannot go in there (the street )
so I went to the police precinct and had one more complaint against the abusise lawcontrol they tried to push me in
last evening I had a "pleasant talk " with mr tizzioli member of the cult and maybe an OSA agent?
he tried again to intimidate and said "bad news for you the cult(my words not his) of $cientology won his appeal at the european court "
perhaps ,but in france the church of $catology is still named an organisation with cult practices and under police watch and have no church status
voila
the trial will be in september me vs a man and his wife members of the cult I am accused of physical and speech threat all made up
tv ,press ,medias ,unions ,politicians will be there with me too it will be such fun
zorro
zip ,zip ,zip
no feaer
no sweat
no time to loose with morons
no regrets
no god
no master
no slogan :wink:
life is a comedy
and david is so close from criminal investigation,isn't????

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:29 am

Good luck, Zorro. We're all pulling for you.

Return to “France”