rolland garros tennis championship and scilons

zorro

rolland garros tennis championship and scilons

Post by zorro » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:47 pm

seen this afternoon in paris
outside the tennis palace of paris actually there is a tornament and championship ..and scilons giving away ..free sample of DIUERRETICS :!: :!: the famous bon bobard best seller
some ad for the cdelebrity center :?:
I'll get more informationabout this secure source a neighbor was there this afternoon and was astonished to see them around giving away books and flyers ....
outside the rolland garros famous tennis palace and at the entrance a couple of $cientologists trying to keep in touch with arnaud boetsch :?:
life is a comedy
and david is so close from criminal investigation,isn't????

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:02 pm

Giving away books violates Scientology dogma. Tell them they must report to ethics!

If they sell the books, be sure they have a sidewalk license!

Braveheart's Girlfriend

Post by Braveheart's Girlfriend » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:40 pm

How bizarre. They're really remarkable. Here's a fraud trial going on a few miles away, reported in the papers daily, and they're hawking their wares at the French Open, for heaven's sake! I don't know why on earth I'm surprised, but I am a little. Stunned is a better word, I suppose.

But wouldn't they love to lasso Federer or Nadal or the Williams sisters - anyway a big name tennis celebrity or an up-and-coming like Stosur to add to their dwindling "star" collection.

Licences certainly do need to be check out, and hopefully you'll get more news of this, Zorro.
http://alley.ethercat.com/door/

zorro

selling books on the sidewalk

Post by zorro » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:44 pm

Don Carlo wrote:Giving away books violates Scientology dogma. Tell them they must report to ethics!

If they sell the books, be sure they have a sidewalk license!
I think you were right
they were trying to sell them out I saw two of them late afternoon around 6PM and i did some enturbulating they picked up their things and went back to the celebrity center
the stats are going down again tomorrow
hard selling in the neighborhood is not the good spot
on my way home I met a couple of sea ogres
I sang them the french song
"il etait un petit navire avec le l'amiante qu'il fallait desamianter oh hé oh hé "
once upon a time it was a small ship and I added full of asbestos and they have to take asbestos off all in french soon on video somewhere on you tube
bye guys
it is the beginning of the night now in paris i 'll have a glass of argentine wine with my spouse
bonne nuit
may the farce be with you
life is a comedy
and david is so close from criminal investigation,isn't????

Return to “France”