Vancouver staff turnover

Post Person

Vancouver staff turnover

Post by Post Person » Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:09 pm

I'm surprised Vancourites haven't posted at all about the recent church staff turnover... I know there is enough resistance to scientology in the city, such as spotting a person wearing a "Run, Katie, Run" t-shirt from the "freeKatie" website and hearing about how one of the staff got punched in the face and the picketing, etc.
Anyways, back to staff, it really makes me wonder what's going on when the hco-whatever (ethics officer) gets booted off post and made to paint the walls inside the church. The case supervisor has disappeared and been replaced by a senior case supervisor - named such, I think, in case anyone doubts her abilities compared to the other. Others are gone supposedly for ethics issues. One of them fired. Maybe that's how he avoided rpf(?)
At a church event in May this year, some staff including an ed acted out a play where an auditor screwed up by not looking at the name on a pc's file and so techniques were misapplied. Staff were all laughing their heads off which made me lose respect for them and scientology, as I thought we're talking about people's lives here... and they are laughing about fucking people up!

Post Person

Post by Post Person » Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:16 pm

:lol: That's funny, s*crewed got replaced by bragged but fucking stayed.

Return to “Canada”