Uh-Oh SFU needs an education

Post Person

Uh-Oh SFU needs an education

Post by Post Person » Tue May 15, 2007 11:13 pm

Weekly booksales at Simon Fraser University... good place to pin up leaflets....

This is an insert to "The New Survive" issue 385.
... and we will remember lrh as a profiteering "Snake Oil Salesman of the 20th Century."

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed May 16, 2007 3:08 am

Scientology is selling books - most likely Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health on Tuesdays between 1 and 4. They must have obtained permission from some higher up in the University.

It is likely that someone who works for the university is taking courses or otherwise connected to the local 'org.' My guess is that this would be a professor or one of the higher placed administrators.

The local 'org' may have an on site storage location at the university for its Tuesday book sales.

Before you go posting leaflets and doing your much needed intervention, I would recommend doing some reconnaissance first to find out just exactly what is going on and who is involved.

I have a friend in the military who is a colonel. One of his favorite sayings is, "time spent in reconnaissance is never wasted." Lafayette never said that, so those of you reading this who are scientologists can just ignore it.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Post Person

Post by Post Person » Wed May 16, 2007 3:32 am

Wieber you are smokin' :D

That reconnaissance advice just made me remember there are different locations and not just the university campus in Burnaby. In fact, there's an SFU booktore just one block from the Org and an Arts building close by, too. The location is not given, so, now I'm gonna sit back and consider some more ideas. Thanks.
I have a friend in the military who is a colonel. One of his favorite sayings is, "time spent in reconnaissance is never wasted." Lafayette never said that, so those of you reading this who are scientologists can just ignore it.
Tres LOL. :lol:
... and we will remember lrh as a profiteering "Snake Oil Salesman of the 20th Century."

Return to “Canada”