August 16 @ HGB in Hollywood was an interesting protest for many reasons. I must say that Longcat was the longest cat I have ever seen. Longcat is a long cat, hence its name. Bravura performances by Anonymous were seen. Tory stayed away, which was sad and she was missed. Angry Gay Pope wisely stayed away and he too was missed. That big pussy Ken Moxon got a restraining order on AGP. Ken Moxon has now confirmed that he is impotent without WOG LAW to help him. I hope that he does not get a COB beatdown for being weak.
Here are my notes:
1. Only two LAPD officers were deployed. This is the lowest level ever and suggests LAPD will not come running every time that crybaby Scientologists (read: Ken Moxon and Ava Paquette) call every five minutes to complain that SP's are walking around HGB on public sidewalks expressing free speech. However, LAPD did reach a compromise with said whiners and crybabies:
2. LAPD posted a sign -- above eye level -- on the traffic light pole on the N/W corner of Ivar and Hollywood Blvd. that reads:
Video Monitoring in Progress
For Your Safety
This means that LAPD can now make a visual threat assessment of the area around HGB before wasting taxpayers dollars because Ken Moxon or Ava Paquette are upset. I can see why LRH wanted his own country where he could execute SP's by law and silence free speech. Free Speech is a huge problem for Scientology. Ken's restraining order on AGP was an attack on Free Speech. Frankly, if Ken Moxon and Ava Paquette can't handle AGP with their TR's, then neither of them belongs outside. They need to stay inside in their offices and send out someone who can actually handle SP's.
3. The two LAPD officers at HGB did something yesterday that could possibly lead to a lawsuit against LAPD and CoS. This was subtle. All I will say here is that the two LAPD officers were played for idiots by the Cult. We critics have photographic evidence and eyewitnesses to what happened. I allege that the Cult uses a specific secret tactic that is illegal. There will be more on this later.
4. I withheld the release of the never-been-seen-by-the-public LRH letter until September. The BPI needs far more context and the BE/H Division is working on it with the media for a planned September release.
5. Talon PI's were fewer in number. Does this mean that Ron Williams and his band of Blood-Money-Scumbags are getting just too expensive for the Cult to keep paying for? Or did Talon's failure to handle Anonymous prove to be wholly inadequate? Or is it a combination: Talon was paid too much money for producing too few results? Talon is a small shop, and, it's not the 19th century. Talon cannot act like Pinkerton thugs who cracked skulls on trains and in labor protests. The Talon crew appeared to be ineffective.
6. OT's were stationed on three of the four corners of the intersection of Hollywood and Vine. I know they were OT's for many reasons, but in particular because they were exposed to OT level materials by Zorro and others.
7. Ken Moxon: Where were you and Ava? At Motel 6 in Silverlake? Seriously, where were you guys? I had expected you to be on Ivar ordering people to move 100 feet away as you did to AGP. Ken, I did not realize that you had power to order people to move 100 feet away. When you ordered AGP to do so, I did not see you flash a badge. Where does your civil authority to order AGP to move come from? Form your Command Intention? If so, it failed and you failed. You had to use WOG LAW -- the very thing you hate and abuse -- to keep AGP away. There are no OT powers in Scientology. The Cult must, in reality, use WOG MONEY, WOG LAW, WOG PI'S, WOG POLICE OFFICERS, AND WOG ATTORNEYS to get anything done. The truth is that Scientology is a WOG Organization run by WOGS who are pretending to be something called Scientologists.