Tustin, CA - January 15, 2011

I'mglib

Tustin, CA - January 15, 2011

Post by I'mglib » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:48 am

This was sort of a last minute decision to protest, but I was so inspired by San Jose protesters, that I figured, why not.

I got there first, and as I was walking by the org, I saw a guy standing next to the fence in the patio, and I said, Hello, did you know Luis Gracia? He was the OT8 from here, right? And the guy says Yeah, and I say, He left the Church. But he's still a Scientologist. He just left because he believes Church management is corrupt. And the guy says, Yeah, whatever.

So I go to the corner, and then Touchstone gets there, and then Marie Murillo comes out to TAKE A PICTURE OF MY SIGN. I swear, this sign is like kryptonite. I highly recommend this sign for enturbulating public, or some variation. I told Marie that Luis Garcia was getting auditing from Marty, and she said it's "pathetic."

Later, three new Anons show up (welcome, guise) and we get lots of horn love on the corner. Then I go to the driveway with my magic sign because it looked like a class was getting out, and pretty much ever person slowed way down, and even STOPPED in some cases, to read this sign.

Here's the magic sign:

Here's Marie after she took a picture of the sign.

The gang:

Looked like they were having a meeting. Quite a few people, actually. Maybe it was a course.

Parking lot is dangerous. BIG HOLES.

Marie in the parking lot, I think telling people to go out the other driveway, to avoid my sign.

"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

duhast

Re: Tustin, CA - January 15, 2011

Post by duhast » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:53 am

Looks like a great sign. I like it.

I get the impression that there are not a lot of OT8's, is that correct?
I'm worth a million in prizes.

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:28 am

Glibby: Your sign is getting alot of love on Facebook. :lol:

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:33 am

Huh, iiiinteresting.

I gotta get me a facebook account one of these days.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

duhast

Post by duhast » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:41 am

I wonder what they'd do if we showed up with some bags of asphalt and a compactor and fixed their potholes?
I'm worth a million in prizes.

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:45 am

duhast wrote:I wonder what they'd do if we showed up with some bags of asphalt and a compactor and fixed their potholes?
Call the police and threaten you with trespass. Accepting charity from SPs is out-ethics.

chooy

Post by chooy » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:05 am

__________ @/'
@glib It was a good day keep me updated for the next time cuz im glad to be part of "the gang" again anytime

Maybe next time we should dress up in Kthulhu costumes attract some MORE attention.

chooy

Post by chooy » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:05 am

__________ @/'
@glib It was a good day keep me updated for the next time cuz im glad to be part of "the gang" again anytime

Maybe next time we should dress up in Kthulhu costumes attract some MORE attention.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:08 am

Hey, Chooy, glad to see you made it here. Welcome to the board.

Also, what's a Kthulhu???

TheTimeIsNow

Post by TheTimeIsNow » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:51 am

Hello! thank you for the warm welcomes, this was my first of many raids to come :) I am spreading the word of this corrupt organization that calls them self a "church". I am also in support of the free info rallies, i feel that yes the COS needs to be protested on until it is no more, but at the same time I feel we really need to take a handle on the government attempting to censor the media, internet, and eventually us. I am new but i can say that i will be in support of both causes, as I feel we need to all come together. We are anonymous, because none of us are as cruel as all of us. Peace!!

-K

charlottesometimes

Post by charlottesometimes » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:48 pm

This is wonderful, Glibby. Thanks so much for making my weekend with these (between you guys and San Jose I'm grinning from ear to ear). And Smurf is correct--your sign is getting heaps of facebook love. Keep up the good work. And also, get a facebook account. ;)

charlottesometimes

Post by charlottesometimes » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:51 pm

TheTimeIsNow wrote:Hello! thank you for the warm welcomes, this was my first of many raids to come :) I am spreading the word of this corrupt organization that calls them self a "church". I am also in support of the free info rallies, i feel that yes the COS needs to be protested on until it is no more, but at the same time I feel we really need to take a handle on the government attempting to censor the media, internet, and eventually us. I am new but i can say that i will be in support of both causes, as I feel we need to all come together. We are anonymous, because none of us are as cruel as all of us. Peace!!

-K
Welcome aboard. :)

maarten

Post by maarten » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Yeah, great sign Glibby ; I'm wondering, though, why the cult made a point of photographing your sign.
The signs usually have the effect of making the osa guys point their cameras (and their eyes) towards their feet or something. They cannot confront the messages depicted.

Your sign sure gives a different slant but I'm trying to figure out what they are going to do with the pic. Doubt if they are going to distribute it to all "orgs" for general viewing. :shock:

Good to see a few new people turning up for the protest. :)

Welcome aboard.

chooy

Post by chooy » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Cthulhu is EXACTLY WHAT THERE DEITY IS!!
a fictional character :D

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:41 pm

I'm pretty sure the point of photographing the sign was so they could dead agent the OTs who were on it. Marie already called Luis Garcia pathetic, so I am sure the others are just as bad.

What else can they do? They have to trash the people, and they have to do it fast, because people were obviously interested.

Return to “PICKET REPORTS”