Tustin, CA - January 15, 2011

User avatar
Tigger
Posts: 9148
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2000 7:06 pm

Re: Tustin, CA - January 15, 2011

Post by Tigger » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:45 pm

duhast wrote:Looks like a great sign. I like it.

I get the impression that there are not a lot of OT8's, is that correct?
Yes. Great job and great sign. Glad to see there are still some protests against $CN.

I, too, wonder how many OT8's are left in the woods. I know of one OT8 I'd like to see someone for some sign convince it was time to abandon the (hopefully) sinking ship.

Tigger
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

chooy
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:54 am

Re: Tustin, CA - January 15, 2011

Post by chooy » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:48 pm

it may be more pathetic to believe that a giant alien with an squid on his face is gonna save the earth... '__'

maarten
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:21 pm

Re: Tustin, CA - January 15, 2011

Post by maarten » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:20 pm

I'mglib wrote:I'm pretty sure the point of photographing the sign was so they could dead agent the OTs who were on it. Marie already called Luis Garcia pathetic, so I am sure the others are just as bad.

What else can they do? They have to trash the people, and they have to do it fast, because people were obviously interested.
Yes Glibby, I get your point about DAing people but osa will already have plenty of pics of these people and will, likely, have seen everything that they have publicly asserted since exiting the cult.

So, what I'm saying is that, while your sign will surely antagonise local cultists, photographing it does not assist them. Rather, to the contrary, if it has been widely seen within, even in the local org, then, ultimately, that would only help others to seek further info and , possibly, point them towards the exit.

Anyway it's all good. :P

User avatar
duhast
Posts: 600
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:12 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: Tustin, CA - January 15, 2011

Post by duhast » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:52 am

Isn't an OT VIII leaving Scientology sort of like a Cardinal leaving the Catholic church to become a porn star?
I'm worth a million in prizes.

User avatar
Tigger
Posts: 9148
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2000 7:06 pm

Re: Tustin, CA - January 15, 2011

Post by Tigger » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:13 am

duhast wrote:Isn't an OT VIII leaving Scientology sort of like a Cardinal leaving the Catholic church to become a porn star?
Ha, Ha....Only in the eyes of a true believer.

I'd say it would be like the blind man seeing the elephant is an elephant.

Tigger
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

chooy
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:54 am

Re: Tustin, CA - January 15, 2011

Post by chooy » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:59 am

things must be going well because today i talked to two ex members that dropped there association with the church and joined the forums...

User avatar
duhast
Posts: 600
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:12 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: Tustin, CA - January 15, 2011

Post by duhast » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:30 am

chooy wrote:things must be going well because today i talked to two ex members that dropped there association with the church and joined the forums...
= flunk for COS, win for us.
I'm worth a million in prizes.

chooy
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:54 am

Re: Tustin, CA - January 15, 2011

Post by chooy » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:11 am

duhast wrote:
chooy wrote:things must be going well because today i talked to two ex members that dropped there association with the church and joined the forums...
= flunk for COS, win for us.
Dont mean to foul ur scores here...
but arent we all on the same team...

We really need to stop arguing about whos cause is more just...
Or what is really more urgent at this moment in time...

We all communicate to try and make the world a better place...
we need to stick together
I never talked down on your cause
in fact if u would pay attention i thoroughly support whats going on here
in fact i was there on the 15th putting in my energy to help OUR main goal

User avatar
I'mglib
Posts: 5745
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:17 pm

Re: Tustin, CA - January 15, 2011

Post by I'mglib » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:48 am

Chooy, I think you misunderstood Duhast. He was saying that COS (the Church of Scientology) loses (flunks) because they lost two members (as you said) and that's a win for all of us.

Flunk is a thing they say during Scientology training routines, by the way. If you don't do the training routine correctly, the other person says, "Flunk."
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

chooy
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:54 am

Re: Tustin, CA - January 15, 2011

Post by chooy » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:49 am

sorry for the misunderstanding haha its been a long weekend for me i may have been a bit apprehensive

Post Reply

Return to “PICKET REPORTS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest