Post-Game Report, Gold Base Protest, March 12

Gnu

Re: Post-Game Report, Gold Base Protest, March 12

Post by Gnu » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:05 am

Don Carlo wrote:Maybe the Penis-Anon guy made the group photos unsuitable for newspapers.
The penis outfit was not in the group shots:

He tried it on in the staging area and at the end of the protest according to all the pics I have seen.
"Wisdom comes by disillusionment."
George Santayana

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:21 am

Gnu wrote:
Don Carlo wrote:Image
Nice photo. Who's that lovely man standing next to Glib?

Gnu

Post by Gnu » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:20 pm

Smurf wrote:
Gnu wrote:
Don Carlo wrote:Image
Nice photo. Who's that lovely man standing next to Glib?

He who must not be named.
"Wisdom comes by disillusionment."
George Santayana

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:35 am

Thanks for clearing up that the penis-costume was only temporary. Where is Shelly Miscavige - good for Sea Org. I wonder if my Scientology relative even knows who Shelly is. She was never named at major
CoS anniversaries and balls. We're the only ones who are pushing to help her escape confinement!

Of course I can't ask about CoS with my Scientologist relative. I just play dumb.

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:06 am

Don Carlo wrote:Thanks for clearing up that the penis-costume was only temporary. Where is Shelly Miscavige - good for Sea Org. I wonder if my Scientology relative even knows who Shelly is. She was never named at major CoS anniversaries and balls. We're the only ones who are pushing to help her escape confinement!
Her niece, Jenna, requested welfare check on her in 2009 but was only told by a Riverside Sheriffs Deputy deputy that she was OK, but no longer at Gold Base. How did he know she was OK? Catherine Fraser told him so.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:15 am

Mark Bunker's "Knowledge Report" video:

The Gold Tone
Scientology tries to stop critics from protesting at the corporation's desert compound near Hemet, California.
http://vimeo.com/21222893

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Mark Bunker's "Knowledge Report" video:

The Gold Tone
Scientology tries to stop critics from protesting at the corporation's desert compound near Hemet, California.
http://vimeo.com/21222893
Calling that noise a "Gold Tone" is far too kind.

Scientology will take EVERY chance to turn *anything* we do from an action
to an abuse,even if totally false.
We picket, they call us: "Religious Bigots",
We speak out, they say we are: "Hate Mongers" Etc.

I explained this to two people who understand sound. Both said:
"At that level---that can be considered a weapon"

So I say you change it to "The Gold Noise Weapon" (GNW)
As it IS designed, as you say, to drive us away. It is FAR more than noise or a "tone".
Whomever speaks to the Riverside Council should bring this up. I know,
they'll shrug it off, but it *should* be put in the written records, for later,
as those people, at that point, are accessories to crimes, imnsho, or at the very
least ---huge abuses. EVERY Time they do nothing about abuses, it should be
put in their records ---with the names of who IS on that council.

FTR: I know it seems like it won't do much, but I did the above at a company
where they were doing very abusive things, supervisor by supervisor
"I am going to put ~your~ name in the notes that you knew of this". Each one,
step by step, changed their actions. Finally, they changed the entire policy.

I'm sure they're still doing creepy things, but at the least it was worth it to
hold their feet to the fire, for some months, and get one key policy changed.

It's probably already been brought up, but still, each time it should be recorded that
not only did the Council do nothing, neither did the police. (You can see a cop car drive by in one of the videos when the Gold Noise Weapon is on).

My two cents. Love to all :alien:

Tory/Magoo

PS: Thanks, Sponge, for that link! And thanks to Smurf for the videos, too, and for
the photos, thanks I'm Glib and Gnu, too. :onebounce:

mnql1

Post by mnql1 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:02 pm

At the March 22, 2011 meeting of the Riverside County Board of Supervisors, AnonOrange spoke about the tactics that Scientology used against protesters at the March 12 event:
Scientology: March 22, 2011 Undue Political Influence in Riverside County

anondelmundial

Post by anondelmundial » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:16 pm

AO is getting better and better with his speeches to the Riverside County Commissioners. Kudos to him!

The other plus is that the commissioners are introducing into their public records, meeting after meeting, information about the evils of Scientology. Eventually, the public record is going to bite in their posterior parts when the body of evidence takes down Scientology in Riverside County. The commissioners will not be able to use the WWII German citizen's defense that they knew nothing of the evils of Herr Hitler and his henchmen. The public record will expose each and every Riverside County commissioner to public condemnation and ridicule.

The larger fact is that since the commissioners knew, or should have known, from the public record about the criminality of Scientology, they will not be able to shield themselves for doing nothing from lawsuits, both criminal and civil, since the record exposes them to exact knowledge of what went on at Gold Base.

So, AO, keep on keepin' on!

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:10 am

anondelmundial wrote:The other plus is that the commissioners are introducing into their public records, meeting after meeting, information about the evils of Scientology. Eventually, the public record is going to bite in their posterior parts when the body of evidence takes down Scientology in Riverside County. The commissioners will not be able to use the WWII German citizen's defense that they knew nothing of the evils of Herr Hitler and his henchmen. The public record will expose each and every Riverside County commissioner to public condemnation and ridicule.
I suspect that all of the other supervisors are quite happy & relieved, privately, that the cult in not in their district. Nonetheless, the Riverside Board of Supervisors maintains a redneck, territorial mentality where the protesters & critics of the cult are viewed as outsiders and a nuisance. Julie Waltz confirmed that for me during the Gold Base protest.

She also said that most Riverside County residents generally avoid law enforcement because "they're afraid."

If something tragic occurs at Gold Base in the future requiring federal or police intervention, you can count on the politicians to circle the wagons and blame Jeff Stone for the negligence.

anondelmundial

Post by anondelmundial » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:56 am

What I reflect on is "The Grapes of Wrath", John Steinbeck's novel about the Okies emigrating during the 1930's dust bowl to places in California like Riverside County to work the fruit and vegetable fields. The "Inland Empire" is what it is: a locally governed quasi-feudal society that has retained its governing identity and ideas since 1939 when John Steinbeck published his huge work. "Money talks, bullshit walks."

In today's Inland Empire, the Okies have been replaced by illegal aliens that work for possibly less in real terms than the Okies did in the 1930's. The county government hasn't much changed. Riverside County still has operating remnants of its 1930's feudal society.

Again, "Money talks, bullshit walks" is operative. Scientology is a perfect fit for the genetics of governance in Riverside County.

Return to “PICKET REPORTS”